1. Elkatatny, S., "New approach to optimize the rate of penetration using artificial neural network", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Vol. 43, No. 11, (2018), 6297-6304. 10.1007/s13369-017-3022-0: 10.1007/s13369-017-3022-0.
2. Che, D., Han, P., Guo, P. and Ehmann, K., "Issues in polycrystalline diamond compact cutter–rock interaction from a metal machining point of view—part i: Temperature, stresses, and forces", Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol. 134, No. 6, (2012). 10.1115/1.4007468: 10.1115/1.4007468.
3. Che, D., Ehmann, K. and Cao, J., "Analytical modeling of heat transfer in polycrystalline diamond compact cutters in rock turning processes", Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol. 137, No. 3, (2015), 031005. 10.1115/1.4029653: 10.1115/1.4029653.
4. Appl, F., Wilson, C.C. and Lakshman, I., "Measurement of forces, temperatures and wear of pdc cutters in rock cutting", Wear, Vol. 169, No. 1, (1993), 9-24. 10.1016/0043-1648(93)90386-Z: 10.1016/0043-1648(93)90386-Z.
5. Dormishi, A., Ataei, M., Mikaeil, R. and Kakaei, R.K., "Relations between texture coefficient and energy consumption of gang saws in carbonate rock cutting process", Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 4, No. 2, (2018), 413-421. 10.28991/cej-0309101: 10.28991/cej-0309101.
6. Suryo, S.H., Bayuseno, A., Jamari, J. and Wahyudi, A.I., "Analysis of rake angle effect to stress distribution on excavator bucket teeth using finite element method", Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 3, No. 12, (2018), 1222-1234. 10.28991/cej-030952: 10.28991/cej-030952.
7. Mohammadi, J., Ataei, M., Kakaei, R.K., Mikaeil, R. and Haghshenas, S.S., "Prediction of the production rate of chain saw machine using the multilayer perceptron (mlp) neural network", Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 4, No. 7, (2018), 1575-1583. 10.28991/cej-0309196: 10.28991/cej-0309196.
8. Wang, Z., Chen, X., Xue, X., Zhang, L. and Zhu, W., "Mechanical parameter inversion in sandstone diversion tunnel and stability analysis during operation period", Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 5, No. 9, (2019), 1917-1928. 10.28991/cej-2019-03091382: 10.28991/cej-2019-03091382.
9. Bednarik, R.G., "Rock metamorphosis by kinetic energy", Emerging Science Journal, Vol. 3, No. 5, (2019), 293-302. 10.28991/esj-2019-01192: 10.28991/esj-2019-01192.
10. Duff, M. and Towey, J., "Two ways to measure temperature using thermocouples feature simplicity, accuracy, and flexibility", Analog Dialogue, Vol. 44, No. 10, (2010), 1-6.
11. Shao, W., Li, X., Sun, Y., Huang, H. and Tang, J., "An experimental study of temperature at the tip of point-attack pick during rock cutting process", International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol. 107, No., (2018), 39-47. 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2018.04.044: 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2018.04.044.
12. Goldsmid, H.J., The thermoelectric and related effects, in Introduction to thermoelectricity, S.S.i.M. Science, Editor. 2016, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.1-7.
13. Wilson, C. and Vorono, O., "Diamond turning of granite", in Key Engineering Materials, Trans Tech Publ. Vol. 250, No., (Year), 138-146.
14. Akbari, B. and Miska, S.Z., "Relative significance of multiple parameters on the mechanical specific energy and frictional responses of polycrystalline diamond compact cutters", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 139, No. 2, (2017), 022904. 10.1115/1.4034291: 10.1115/1.4034291.
15. Rajabov, V., Miska, S.Z., Mortimer, L., Yu, M. and Ozbayoglu, M.E., "The effects of back rake and side rake angles on mechanical specific energy of single pdc cutters with selected rocks at varying depth of cuts and confining pressures", in IADC/SPE Drilling Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers. (2012). DOI: https://doi.org/10.2118/151406-MS
16. Che, D. and Ehmann, K., "Experimental study of force responses in polycrystalline diamond face turning of rock", International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol. 72, No., (2014), 80-91. 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2014.08.014: 10.1016/j.ijrmms.2014.08.014.
17. Wang, H., Lin, H. and Cao, P., "Correlation of ucs rating with schmidt hammer surface hardness for rock mass classification", Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, Vol. 50, No. 1, (2017), 195-203. 10.1007/s00603-016-1044-7: 10.1007/s00603-016-1044-7.
18. Kazemian, M.E. and Gandjalikhan Nassab, S.A., "Thermodynamic analysis and statistical investigation of effective parameters for gas turbine cycle using the response surface methodology", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 33, No. 5, (2020), 894-905. 10.5829/IJE.2020.33.05B.22: 10.5829/IJE.2020.33.05B.22.
19. Jaafarian, M., Ebrahimi-Nejad R, S. and Kazemain, M., "Experimental investigation of energy consumption and performance of reverse osmosis desalination using design of experiments method", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 31, No. 1, (2018), 79-87. 10.5829/ije.2018.31.01a.12: 10.5829/ije.2018.31.01a.12.
20. Noorossana, R. and Alemzad, H., "Quality improvement through multiple response optimization", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 16, No. 1, (2003), 49-58.
21. Kadkhodayan, M., "An investigation into the deep drawing of fiber-metal laminates based on glass fiber reinforced polypropylene", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 27, No. 3, (2014), 349-358. 10.5829/idosi.ije.2014.27.03c.01
22. Ranjbari, G. and Doniavi, A., "Prediction and optimization of mechanical properties of st52 in gas metal arc weld using response surface methodology and anova", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 9, (2016), 1307-1313. 10.5829/idosi.ije.2016.29.09c.17: 10.5829/idosi.ije.2016.29.09c.17.
23. Hough, J.C.L., "The effect of back rake angle on the performance of small-diameter polycrystalline diamond rock bits: Anova tests", Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Vol. 108, No. 4, (1986), 305-309. 10.1115/1.3231281: 10.1115/1.3231281.
24. Chamoli, S., "Ann and rsm approach for modeling and optimization of designing parameters for a v down perforated baffle roughened rectangular channel", Alexandria Engineering Journal, Vol. 54, No. 3, (2015), 429-446. 10.1016/j.aej.2015.03.018: 10.1016/j.aej.2015.03.018.
25. Wang, H., Sun, J., Li, J., Lu, L. and Li, N., "Evaluation of cutting force and cutting temperature in milling carbon fiber-reinforced polymer composites", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 82, No. 9-12, (2016), 1517-1525. 10.1007/s00170-015-7479-2: 10.1007/s00170-015-7479-2.
26. Song, C., Li, X., Wang, L. and Shi, W., "Fabrication, characterization and response surface method (rsm) optimization for tetracycline photodegration by bi 3.84 w 0.16 o 6.24-graphene oxide (bwo-go)", Scientific reports, Vol. 6, No., (2016), 37466. 10.1038/srep37466: 10.1038/srep37466.
27. Miles, J., R squared, adjusted r squared, in Wiley StatsRef: Statistics Reference Online, T.C. N. Balakrishnan, B. Everitt, W. Piegorsch, F. Ruggeri and J.L. Teugels, Editor. 2014, John Wiley & Sons.
28. Tan, Y.H., Abdullah, M.O., Nolasco-Hipolito, C. and Zauzi, N.S.A., "Application of rsm and taguchi methods for optimizing the transesterification of waste cooking oil catalyzed by solid ostrich and chicken-eggshell derived cao", Renewable Energy, Vol. 114, (2017), 437-447. 10.1016/j.renene.2017.07.024: 10.1016/j.renene.2017.07.024.
29. Cheng, Z., Sheng, M., Li, G., Huang, Z., Wu, X., Zhu, Z. and Yang, J., "Imaging the formation process of cuttings: Characteristics of cuttings and mechanical specific energy in single pdc cutter tests", Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, Vol. 171, (2018), 854-862. 10.1016/j.petrol.2018.07.083: 10.1016/j.petrol.2018.07.083.
30. Greensmith, J., "Petrology of the sedimentary rocks, Springer Science & Business Media, (2012).
31. Che, D., Zhang, W. and Ehmann, K., "Chip formation and force responses in linear rock cutting: An experimental study", Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol. 139, No. 1, (2017), 011011. 10.1115/1.4033905: 10.1115/1.4033905.
32. Akbari, B., Miska, S., Yu, M. and Rahmani, R., "The effects of size, chamfer geometry, and back rake angle on frictional response of pdc cutters", in 48th US Rock Mechanics/Geomechanics Symposium, American Rock Mechanics Association. (2014).
33. Gerbaud, L., Menand, S. and Sellami, H., "Pdc bits: All comes from the cutter rock interaction", in IADC/SPE Drilling Conference. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.2118/98988-MS
34. Pratap, T. and Patra, K., "Micromilling of ti-6al-4v titanium alloy using ball-end tool", in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, IOP Publishing. Vol. 229, No. 1, (2017), 012011.