1. Approved Statute of Telecommunications Infrastructure Company of Iran, (2012), https://www.tic.ir/fa/introduce/asasname.
2. Zare, M. R., Aghaei, A., Asl Hadad, A., and Samimi, Y. “Service Quality Management Modeling, Controlling and Upgrading as well as Communications and Information Technology Enhancement through Conducting a Case Study in the Parent Telecommunications Network of Iran.” Journal of Control, Vol. 13, No. 1, (2019), 9–20. https://doi.org/10.29252/joc.13.1.9
3. Ghicajanu, M., Irimie, S., Marica, L., and Munteanu, R. “Criteria for Excellence in Business.” Procedia Economics and Finance, Vol. 23, (2015), 445–452. https://doi.org/10.1016/s2212-5671(15)00388-3
4. Taghizadehalvandi, M., and Kamisli Ozturk, Z. “Multi-objective Solution Approaches for Employee Shift Scheduling Problems in Service Sectors (RESEARCH NOTE).” International Journal of Engineering - Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 32, No. 9, (2019), 1312–1319. https://doi.org/10.5829/ije.2019.32.09c.12
5. Aydin, S., Kahraman, C., and Kaya, I. “A new fuzzy multicriteria decision making approach: An application for European Quality Award assessment.” Knowledge-Based Systems, Vol. 32, (2012), 37–46. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knosys.2011.08.022
6. Porter, L., and Tanner, S. Assessing business excellence. Elsevier. (2012).
7. Claver, E., and Tarí, J. J. “The individual effects of total quality management on customers, people and society results and quality performance in SMEs.” Quality and Reliability Engineering International, Vol. 24, No. 2, (2008), 199–211. https://doi.org/10.1002/qre.885
8. Yusof, S. M., and Aspinwall, E. “Total quality management implementation frameworks: Comparison and review.” Total Quality Management. Vol. 11, No. 3, (2000), 281-294. https://doi.org/10.1080/0954412006801
9. Nagyova, A., and Pacaiova, H. “Maintenance evaluation based on the EFQM model excellence.” In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 393), (2018), https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/393/1/012005
10. Lasrado, F. “Organizations Achieve Excellence Through Quality Awards.” In Achieving Organizational Excellence. Management for Professionals (pp. 27–36). Springer, Cham, (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70075-5_2
11. Mohammad, M., and Mann, R. National quality/business excellence awards in different countries. Centre for Organisational Excellence Research, (2010). Retrieved from www.coer.org.nz.
12. Lee, D. H., and Lee, D. H. “A comparative study of quality awards: Evolving criteria and research.” Service Business, Vol. 7, No. 3, (2013), 347–362. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11628-012-0172-8
13. Metaxas, I. N., and Koulouriotis, D. E. “Business excellence measurement: a literature analysis (1990–2016).” Total Quality Management and Business Excellence, Vol. 30, No. 11–12, (2019), 1189–1218. https://doi.org/10.1080/14783363.2017.1356201
14. Mollaei, H. R., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., and Toloie-Eshlaghy, A. “New Multi-objective Model for Multi-mode Project Planning with Risk A New Multi-objective Model for Multi-mode Project Planning with Risk.” International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 31, No. 5, (2018), 770–779. https://doi.org/10.5829/ije.2018.31.05b.12
15. Lasrado, F. “Introduction to Business Excellence.” In Achieving Organizational Excellence. Management for Professionals (pp. 1–25). Springer, Cham, (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70075-5_1
16. Gandomi, A. H., Emrouznejad, A., Jamshidi, M. M., Deb, K., and Rahimi, I., Evolutionary Computation in Scheduling. Evolutionary Computation in Scheduling. Wiley, (2020). https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119574293
17. Ebrahimi, M., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., and Jolai, F. “Bi-objective Build-to-order Supply Chain Problem with Customer Utility.” International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 31, No. 7, (2018), 1066–1073. https://doi.org/10.5829/ije.2018.31.07a.09
18. Safaeian, M., Fathollahi-Fard, A. M., Tian, G., Li, Z., and Ke, H. “A multi-objective supplier selection and order allocation through incremental discount in a fuzzy environment.” Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 37, No. 1, (2019), 1435–1455. https://doi.org/10.3233/JIFS-182843
19. Abdi, A., Abdi, A., Fathollahi-Fard, A. M., and Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M. “A set of calibrated metaheuristics to address a closed-loop supply chain network design problem under uncertainty.” International Journal of Systems Science: Operations and Logistics, (2019), 1–18. https://doi.org/10.1080/23302674.2019.1610197
20. Lasrado, F. “Towards Developing a Framework for Achieving Organizational Excellence: Theoretical Foundations.” In Achieving Organizational Excellence. Management for Professionals (pp. 173–193). Springer, Cham, (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-70075-5_10
21. Metaxas, I. N., Koulouriotis, D. E., and Spartalis, S. H. “A multicriteria model on calculating the Sustainable Business Excellence Index of a firm with fuzzy AHP and TOPSIS.” Benchmarking, Vol. 23, No. 6, (2016), 1522–1557. https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-07-2015-0072
22. Murmura, F., Casolani, N., Liberatore, L., and Vicentini, A. “An empirical analysis of ISO 9001:2008 application in Italian services and manufacturing companies.” Total Quality Management and Business Excellence, Vol. 29, No. 7–8, (2018), 786–797. https://doi.org/10.1080/14783363.2016.1237286
23. Enhanced Telecom Operations Map (eTOM) - Process Decompositions and Descriptions’, ITU-T Recommendation M.3050.2, (2007). https://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-M.3050.2-200703-I/en.
24. Lu, H., Wang, Y., Min, L., and Huang, Z. “OSS/BSS framework based on NGOSS.” In IFCSTA 2009 Proceedings - 2009 International Forum on Computer Science-Technology and Applications (Vol. 1), (2009), 466–471. https://doi.org/10.1109/IFCSTA.2009.120
25. Pereira, C., Ferreira, C., and Amaral, L. “It value management capability enabled with COBIT 5 framework.” In Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (Vol. 299), (2017), 431–446. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-65930-5_35
26. Eskildsen, J. K., Kristensen, K., and Jørn Juhl, H. “The criterion weights of the EFQM excellence model.” International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, Vol. 18, No. 8, (2001), 783–795. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000006033
27. Eskildsen, J. K., Kristensen, K., and Jørn Juhl, H. “Trends in EFQM criterion weights; the case of Denmark 1998-2001.” Measuring Business Excellence, Vol. 6, No. 2, (2002), 22–28. https://doi.org/10.1108/13683040210431437
28. Liu, X., Tian, G., Fathollahi-Fard, A. M., and Mojtahedi, M. “Evaluation of ship’s green degree using a novel hybrid approach combining group fuzzy entropy and cloud technique for the order of preference by similarity to the ideal solution theory.” Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy, Vol. 22, No. 2, (2020), 493–512. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10098-019-01798-7
29. Jöreskog, K. G., Olsson, U. H., and Wallentin, F. Y. Multivariate Analysis with LISREL. Springer, (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-33153-9
30. Kline, R. Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. Guilford publications, Guilford publications, (2015).
31. Mansourfar, K. Advanced statistical methods: Using applied software. Tehran University Press, (2006).