1. Aloini, D., Dulmin, R., Mininno, V. and Ponticelli, S., “Supply chain management: A review of implementation risks in the construction industry”. Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 18, No. 5, (2012), 735-761, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/14637151211270135
2. Vrijhoef, R. and Koskela, L., “The four roles of supply chain management in construction”. European Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, Vol. 6, No. 3-4, (2000), 169-178, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0969-7012(00)00013-7
3. Pujawan, I. N. and Geraldin, L. H., “House of risk: A model for proactive supply chain risk management”. Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 15, No. 6, (2009), 953-967, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/14637150911003801.
4. Gosling, J. and Naim, M. M., “Engineer-to-order supply chain management: A literature review and research agenda”. International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 122, No. 2, (2009), 741-754, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2009.07.002.
5. Thunberg, M., and Fredriksson, A., “Bringing planning back into the picture–How can supply chain planning aid in dealing with supply chain-related problems in construction?” Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 36, No. 8, (2018), 425-442, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/01446193.2017.1394579
6. Faizal, K., and Palaniappan, P. K. “Risk Assessment and Management in Supply Chain”. Global Journal Of Research In Engineering. (2014), 14, 19-30. https://engineeringresearch.org/index.php/GJRE/article/view/1130
7. Jüttner, U., Peck, H., and Martin, C.,”Supply Chain Risk Management: Outlining an Agenda for Future Research”. International Journal of Logistics : Research & Applications, 6. (2003), 197-210, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/13675560310001627016
8. Ho, W., Zheng, T., Yildiz, H., and Talluri, S. “Supply chain risk management: A literature review”. International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 53, No. 16, (2015), 5031-5069, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2015.1030467
9. Badea, A., Prostean, G., Goncalves, G. and Allaoui, H., “Assessing Risk Factors in Collaborative Supply Chain with the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)”. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 124, (2014), 114-123, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.02.467.
10. Dong, Q. and Cooper, O., “An orders-of-magnitude AHP supply chain risk assessment framework”. International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 182, (2016), 144-156, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2016.08.021.
11. Gaudenzi, B., and Borghesi, A., “Managing Risks in the Supply Chain Using the AHP Method”, The International Journal of Logistics Management, Vol. 17, No. 1, (2006), 114-136, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/09574090610663464.
12. Li, M., Du, Y. Wang, Q., Sun, C., Ling, X., Yu, B., and Xiang, Y., “Risk assessment of supply chain for pharmaceutical excipients with AHP-fuzzy comprehensive evaluation”. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, Vol. 42, No. 4, (2016), 676-684, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3109/03639045.2015.1075027.
13. Samvedi, A., Jain, V, and Chan , F.T.S., “Quantifying Risks in a Supply Chain through Integration of Fuzzy AHP and Fuzzy TOPSIS”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 51, No. 8, (2013), 2433-2442, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2012.741330.
14. Sharma, S. K. and Bhat, A., “Identification and assessment of supply chain risk: Development of AHP model for supply chain risk prioritization”. International Journal of Agile Systems and Management, Vol. 5, No. 4, (2012), 350-369, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJASM.2012.050155.
15. Amade, B., Akpan, E. O. P., Ukwuoma, Ononuju, C. N. and Okore, O. L., “ A Supply Chain Management (SCM) Framework for Construction Project Delivery in Nigeria: An Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) Approach”. PM World Journal, Vol. 7, No. 4, (2018), 1-26. Retrieved from:
16. Soo Yong, K.,and Nguyen, V.T,”An AHP Framework for Evaluating Construction Supply Chain Relationships”, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 22.5 (2018), 1544-56, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12205-017-1546-1
17. Rahimi, Y., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Shojaie, S. and Cheraghi, I., “Design of an innovative construction model for supply chain management by measuring agility and cost of quality: An empirical study”. Scientia Iranica, Vol. 24, No. 5, (2017), 2515-2526, DOI: https://doi.org/10.24200/sci.2017.4388.
18. Shirude, A., Shelake, K., Mahavarkar, P. and Bokil, S., “Smart Decision Making Technique in Construction Supply Chain Management for Infrastructure Engineering Projects”. 4th National Level Construction Techies Conference Advances in Infrastructure Development and Transportation Systems in Developing India, (2018), 44-47. http://ijermce.com/specissue/may/8.pdf
19. Wang, T. K., Zhang, Q., Chong, H. Y. and Wang, X., “Integrated supplier selection framework in a resilient construction supply chain: An approach via analytic hierarchy process (AHP) and grey relational analysis (GRA)”. Sustainability (Switzerland), Vol. 9, No. 2, (2017), DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/su9020289.
20. Waris, M., Shrikant, P., Mengal, A., Soomro, M.I., Mirjat, N.H., Ulah, M., Azlan, Z. S., and Khan, A., “An application of analytic hierarchy process (AHP) for sustainable procurement of construction equipment: Multicriteria-based decision framework for Malaysia”. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, (2019), DOI : https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/6391431
21. Angara, R. A., “Implementation of Risk Management Framework in Supply Chain: A Tale from a Biofuel Company in Indonesia”. SSRN Electronic Journal, (2012), DOI: https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1763154.
22. Ariyanti, F. D. and Andika, “A Supply chain risk management in the indonesian flavor industry: Case study from a multinational flavor company in Indonesia”. Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Vol. 8-10 March, (2016), 1448–1455. Retrieved from: http://ieomsociety.org/ieom_2016/pdfs/401.pdf
23. Chen, P. S. and Wu, M. T., “A modified failure mode and effects analysis method for supplier selection problems in the supply chain risk environment: A case study”. Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol. 66, No. 4, (2013), 634-642, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2013.09.018.
24. Curkovic, S., Scannell, T. and Wagner, B., “Using FMEA for Supply Chain Risk Management. Managing Supply Chain Risk, No. 2, (2015), 25-42, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1201/b18610-3.
25. Giannakis, M. and Papadopoulos, T., “Supply chain sustainability: A risk management approach”. International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 171, (2016), 455-470, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2015.06.032.
26. Li, S. and Zeng, W., “Risk analysis for the supplier selection problem using failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA)”. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol. 27, No. 6, (2016), 1309-1321, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10845-014-0953-0.
27. Neghab, A. P., Siadat, A., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. and Jolai, F., “An integrated approach for risk-assessment analysis in a manufacturing process using FMEA” 2011 IEEE International Conference on Quality and Reliability, ICQR 2011, (2011), 366–370, DOI : https://doi.org/10.1109/ICQR.2011.6031743.
28. Rohmah, D., Urianty, M. Dania, W.A.P, and Dewi, I.A, “Risk Measurement of Supply Chain Organic Rice Product Using Fuzzy Failure Mode Effect Analysis in MUTOS Seloliman
H. Hernadewita and B. I. Saleh / IJE TRANSACTIONS A: Basics Vol. 33, No. 7, (July 2020) 1311-1320 1319
Trawas Mojokerto”, Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia, Vol. 3, (2015), 108-113, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aaspro.2015.01.022.
29. Simba, S., Niemann, W., Kotzé, T. and Agigi, A., “Supply chain risk management processes for resilience: A study of South African grocery manufacturers”. Journal of Transport and Supply Chain Management, Vol. 11, No. 0, (2017), 1-13, DOI: https://doi.org/10.4102/jtscm.v11i0.325.
30. Sinha, P. R., Whitman, L. E. and Malzahn, D., “Methodology to mitigate supplier risk in an aerospace supply chain”. Supply Chain Management, Vol. 9, No. 2, (2004), 154-168, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/13598540410527051.
31. Sutrisno, A., Kwon, H. M., Lee, T.-R. Jiun-S. and Ae, J. H.” Improvement Strategy Selection in FMEA – Classification, Review and New Opportunity Roadmaps”. Operations and Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, Vol. 6, No. 2, (2014), 54, DOI: https://doi.org/10.31387/oscm0140088.
32. Teng, S. G., Ho, S. M., Shumar, D. and Liu, P. C., “Implementing FMEA in a collaborative supply chain environment”. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, Vol. 23, No. 2, (2006), 179-196, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/02656710610640943.
33. Azambuja, M. and Chen, X., “Risk assessment of a ready-mix concrete supply chain”. Construction Research Congress 2014: Construction in a Global Network - Proceedings of the 2014 Construction Research Congress, No. 2003, (2014), 1695-1703, DOI : https://doi.org/10.1061/9780784413517.0173.
34. Bajpai, P., Kalra, M. and Sunyna B, “A. Supply Chain Management of Road Projects in India using FMEA and ISM Technique”. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 9, No. S1, (2016), 1-5, DOI: https://doi.org/10.17485/ijst/2016/v9is1/105699.
35. Mecca, S and Masera, M, “Technical risk analysis in construction by means of FMEA methodology”, In: 15th Annual ARCOM Conference, Vol. 2, (1999), 425-34. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5542/a0f5eae1b684b17481d5805b739e25ffa518.pdf
36. Abolghasemi, M., Khodakarami, V. and Tehranifard, H., “A new approach for supply chain risk management: Mapping SCOR into Bayesian network”. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, Vol. 8, No. 1, (2015), 280-302, DOI : https://doi.org/10.3926/jiem.1281.
37. Faisal, M. N., Banwet, D. K. and Shankar, R., “Management of Risk in Supply Chains: SCOR Approach and Analytic Network Process”. Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal, Vol. 8, No. 2, (2007), 66-79, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/16258312.2007.11517183.
38. Jiang, B., Li, J. and Shen, S., “Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Control of Port Enterprises: Qingdao port as case study”. Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics, Vol. 34, No. 3, (2018), 198-208, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajsl.2018.09.003.
39. Lemghari, R., Okar, C. and Sarsri, D., “Benefits and limitations of the scor® model in automotive industries”. MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol. 200, (2018), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201820000019.
40. Cheng, J. C. P., Law, K. H., Bjornsson, H., Jones, A. and Sriram, R. D.” Modeling and monitoring of construction supply chains”. Advanced Engineering Informatics, Vol. 24, No. 4, (2010), 435-455, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aei.2010.06.009.
41. Pan, N. H., Lee, M. L. and Chen, S. Q., “Construction material supply chain process analysis and optimization”. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, Vol. 17, No. 3, (2011), 357-370, DOI : https://doi.org/10.3846/13923730.2011.594221.
42. Adhitya, A., Srinivasan, R. and Karimi, I. A., “Supply chain risk management through HAZOP and dynamic simulation”.
Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, Vol. 25, (2008), 37-42, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S1570-7946(08)80011-9.
43. Mitkowski, P. T. and Zenka-Podlaszewska, D., “HAZOP method in identification of risks in a CPFR supply chain”. hemical Engineering Transactions, Vol. 39, No. Special Issue, (2014), 445-450, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3303/CET1439075.
44. Bennett, J. and Ormerod, R. N., “Simulation applied to construction projects”, Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 2, No. 3, (1984), 225-263, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/01446198400000021
45. Dallasega, P., Rojas, R. A., Bruno, G. and Rauch, E., “An agile scheduling and control approach in ETO construction supply chains”. Computers in Industry, Vol. 112, (2019), 103-122, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compind.2019.08.003.
46. Ennouri, W., “Risk Management Applying Fmea-Steg Case Study”. Polish Journal of Management Studies, Vol. 11, No. 1, (2015), 56-67. https://pjms.zim.pcz.pl/resources/html/article/details?id=167187
47. Gao, Q., Guo, S., Liu, X., Manogaran, G., Chilamkurti, N., and Kadry, S., “Simulation analysis of supply chain risk management system based on IoT information platform”. (2019), 1-25, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/17517575.2019.1644671.
48. Gosling, J., Naim, M. and Towill, D., “Identifying and categorizing the sources of uncertainty in construction supply chains”. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, Vol. 139, No. 1, (2013), 102-110, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0000574.
49. Gosling, J., Towill, D. and Naim, M., “Learning how to eat an elephant: Implementing supply chain management principles”. Association of Researchers in Construction Management, ARCOM 2012 - Proceedings of the 28th Annual Conference, Vol. 1, No. September, (2012), 633–643. Retrieved from: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/0df9/433baad6c1c8ceb6f4f06b7a93f02eab8ac4.pdf
50. Green, S. D., Fernie, S. and Weller, S., “Making sense of supply chain management: A comparative study of aerospace and construction”. Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 23, No. 6, (2005), 579-593, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/01446190500126882.
51. Jones, M.” Supply chain management in construction”. Construction Project Management: An Integrated Approach, Vol. 4, No. 3, (2005), 308-339, DOI: https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203006986
52. Kenley, C. R., “Requirements Risk Assessment - Integrating QFD and Risk Assessment”. INCOSE International Symposium, Vol. 14, No. 1, (2004), 1615-1623, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2334-5837.2004.tb00599.x.
53. London, K. and Singh, V., “Integrated construction supply chain design and delivery solutions”. Architectural Engineering and Design Management, Vol. 9, No. 3, (2013), 135-157, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/17452007.2012.684451.
54. Loosemore, M., Alkilani, S. and Mathenge, R., “The risks of and barriers to social procurement in construction: a supply chain perspective”. Construction Management and Economics, (2019), 1-18, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/01446193.2019.1687923.
55. Ouabouch, L. and Paché, G., “Risk management in the supply chain: Characterization and empirical analysis”. Journal of Applied Business Research, Vol. 30, No. 2, (2014), 329-340, DOI : https://doi.org/10.19030/jabr.v30i2.8401.
56. Ritchie, B. and Brindley, C., “An emergent framework for supply chain risk management and performance measurement”. Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 58, No. 11, (2007), 1398-1411, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1057/palgrave.jors.2602412.
1320 H. Hernadewita and B. I. Saleh / IJE TRANSACTIONS A: Basics Vol. 33, No. 7, (July 2020) 1311-1320
57. Shojaei, P. and Haeri, S. A. S., “Development of supply chain risk management approaches for construction projects: A grounded theory approach”. Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol. 128, (2019), 837-850, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2018.11.045.
58. Shu, T., Chen, S., Wang, S. and Lai, K. K., “GBOM-oriented management of production disruption risk and optimization of supply chain construction”. Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 41, No. 1, (2014), 59-68, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2013.07.011.
59. Tah, J. H. M., and Carr, V., “Towards a framework for project risk knowledge management in the construction supply chain”. Advances in Engineering Software, Vol. 32, No. 10-11, (2001), 835–846, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0965-9978(01)00035-7.
60. Tazehzaded, M., Rezaei, A., and Kamali, S., “Supply Chain Risk Management in Canadian Construcion Industry”. 11th International Congress on Civil Engineering 8-10 May 2018, University of Tehran, (2018), 1-7. Retrieved from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327645157_Supply_Chain_Risk_Management_in_Canadian_Construction_Industry