1. Wahba, S.M., Kamel, B.A., Nassar, K.M. and Abdelsalam, A.S.,
"Effectiveness of green roofs and green walls on energy
consumption and indoor comfort in arid climates", Civil
Engineering Journal, Vol. 4, No. 10, (2018), 2284-2295.
2. Barzegar, M.H. and Fallahiyekta, M., "Increasing the thermal
efficiency of double tube heat exchangers by using nano
hybrid", Emerging Science Journal, Vol. 2, No. 1, (2018), 1119.
3. Abdolalipouradl, M., Khalilarya, S. and Jafarmadar, S., "Exergy
analysis of a new proposal combined cycle from sabalan
geothermal source", Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol.
18, No. 4, (2018), 11-22.
4. Mardi, M. Abdolalipouradl, M. and Khalilarya, S., "The effect
of exhaust gas recirculation on performance and emissions of a
si engine fuelled with ethanol-gasoline blends (research note)",
International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics,
Vol. 28, No. 1, (2014), 130-135.
5. Mansoury, M., Jafarmadar, S. and Abdolalipouradl, M., "Multidimensional modeling of the effects of air jet and split injection on combustion and emission of directinjection diesel engine", Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 9, No. 5, (2016), 2257-2266.
6. Abdolalipouradl, M., Khalilarya, S. and Jafarmadar, S., "Energy
and exergy analysis of a new power, heating, oxygen and
hydrogen cogeneration cycle based on the sabalan geothermal
wells", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C:
Aspects, Vol. 32, No. 3, (2019), 445-450.
7. Mosaffa, A. and Zareei, A., "Proposal and thermoeconomic
analysis of geothermal flash binary power plants utilizing
different types of organic flash cycle", Geothermics, Vol. 72,
No., (2018), 47-63.
8. Fallah, M., Ghiasi, R.A. and Mokarram, N.H., "A
comprehensive comparison among different types of geothermal
plants from exergy and thermoeconomic points of view",
Thermal Science and Engineering Progress, Vol. 5, No.,
9. Mokarram, N.H. and Mosaffa, A., "A comparative study and
optimization of enhanced integrated geothermal flash and kalina
cycles: A thermoeconomic assessment", Energy, Vol. 162, No.,
10. Akbari, N., "Introducing and 3e (energy, exergy, economic)
analysis of an integrated transcritical co2 rankine cycle, stirling
power cycle and lng regasification process", Applied Thermal
Engineering, Vol. 140, No., (2018), 442-454.
11. Wang, J., Wang, J., Dai, Y. and Zhao, P., "Thermodynamic
analysis and optimization of a transcritical CO
power generation system based on the cold energy utilization of
lng", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 70, No. 1, (2014),
12. Ghaebi, H., Namin, A.S. and Rostamzadeh, H.,
"Exergoeconomic optimization of a novel cascade kalina/kalina
cycle using geothermal heat source and lng cold energy
recovery", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 189, (2018),
13. Mosaffa, A., Mokarram, N.H. and Farshi, L.G., "Thermoeconomic
14. Sadreddini, A., Ashjari, M.A., Fani, M. and Mohammadi, A.,
"Thermodynamic analysis of a new cascade orc and transcritical
co2 cycle to recover energy from medium temperature heat
source and liquefied natural gas", Energy Conversion and
Management, Vol. 167, (2018), 9-20.
15. Boyaghchi, F.A. and Safari, H., "Parametric study and multicriteria
optimization of total exergetic and cost rates
improvement potentials of a new geothermal based quadruple
energy system", Energy Conversion and Management, Vol.
137, (2017), 130-141.
16. Abdolalipouradl, M., Khalilarya, S. and Jafarmadar, S., "The
thermodynamic analysis of a novel integrated transcritical co2
with kalina 11 cycles from sabalan geothermal wells", Modares
Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 19, No. 2, (2019), 335-346.
17. Abdolalipouradl, M., Khalilarya, S. and Mohammadkhani, F.,
"Hydrogen production using proposed cycle from sabalan
geothermal wells via proton exchange membrane electrolysis",
Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 2, (2020).
18. Abdolalipouradl, M., Khalilarya, S. and Jafarmadar, S.,
"Exergoeconomic analysis of a novel integrated transcritical co2
and kalina 11 cycles from sabalan geothermal power plant",
Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 195, (2019), 420435.
19. Pashapour, M., Jafarmadar, S. and Khalil Arya, S., "Exergy
analysis of a novel combined system consisting of a gas turbine,
an organic rankine cycle and an absorption chiller to produce
power, heat and cold", International Journal of Engineering,
Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 32, No. 9, (2019), 1320-1326.
20. Sadeghi, M., Nemati, A. and Yari, M., "Thermodynamic
analysis and multi-objective optimization of various orc (organic
rankine cycle) configurations using zeotropic mixtures", Energy,
Vol. 109, (2016), 791-802.
21. Yari, M., Mehr, A., Zare, V., Mahmoudi, S. and Rosen, M.,
"Exergoeconomic comparison of tlc (trilateral rankine cycle),
orc (organic rankine cycle) and kalina cycle using a low grade
heat source", Energy, Vol. 83, (2015), 712-722.