1. Rashno, A., Tabataba, F. S. and Sadri, S., “Image restoration with
regularization convex optimization approach”, Journal of
Electrical Systems and Signals, Vol. 2, No. 2, (2014), 32–36.
2. Rashno, A., Saraee, M. and Sadri, S., “Mars image segmentation
with most relevant features among wavelet and color features”, In
2015 AI & Robotics (IRANOPEN), IEEE, (2015), 1–7.
3. Li, S., Lee, M.C. and Pun, C. M., “Complex Zernike moments
features for shape-based image retrieval”, IEEE Transactions on
Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part A: Systems and Humans,
Vol. 39, No. 1, (2008), 227–237.
4. Rashno, A., Nazari, B., Sadri, S. and Saraee, M., “Effective pixel
classification of mars images based on ant colony optimization
feature selection and extreme learning machine”,
Neurocomputing, Vol. 226, (2017), 66–79.
5. Rashno, A., Tabataba, F.S. and Sadri, S., “Regularization convex
optimization method with l-curve estimation in image
restoration”, In 2014 4th International Conference on Computer
and Knowledge Engineering (ICCKE), IEEE, (2014), 221–226.
6. Kohler, J., Rashno, A., Parhi, K.K., Drayna, P., Radwan, S. and
Koozekanani, D. D., “Correlation between initial vision and
vision improvement with automatically calculated retinal cyst
volume in treated dme after resolution”, Investigative
Ophthalmology & Visual Science, Vol. 58, No. 8, (2017), 953–
7. Murala, S., Maheshwari, R.P. and Balasubramanian, R., “Local
tetra patterns: a new feature descriptor for content-based image
retrieval”, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 21,
No. 5, (2012), 2874–2886.
8. Long, F., Zhang, H. and Feng, D.D., “Fundamentals of contentbased
image retrieval”, In Multimedia information retrieval and
management, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, (2003), 1–26.
9. Yildizer, E., Balci, A.M., Jarada, T.N. and Alhajj, R., “Integrating
wavelets with clustering and indexing for effective content-based
image retrieval”, Knowledge-Based Systems, Vol. 31, (2012),
10. Farsi, H. and Mohamadzadeh, S., “Colour and texture featurebased
image retrieval by using hadamard matrix in discrete
wavelet transform”, IET Image Processing, Vol. 7, No. 3, (2013),
11. Manjunath, B.S., Ohm, J.R., Vasudevan, V.V. and Yamada, A.,
“Color and texture descriptors”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits
and Systems for Video Technology, Vol. 11, No. 6, (2001), 703–
12. Sezavar, A., Farsi, H. and Mohamadzadeh, S., “A Modified
Grasshopper Optimization Algorithm Combined with CNN for
Content Based Image Retrieval”, International Journal of
Engineering - Transaction A: Basics, Vol. 32, No. 7, (2019),
13. Khosravi, A., Tizhoosh, H.R., Babaie, M., Khatami, A. and
Nahavandi, S., “A radon-based convolutional neural network for
medical image retrieval”, International Journal of Engineering
- Transaction C: Aspects, Vol. 31, No. 6, (2018), 910–915.
14. Keyvanpour, M., Tavoli, R. and Mozafari, S., “Document image
retrieval based on keyword spotting using relevance feedback”,
International Journal of Engineering - Transaction A: Basics,
Vol. 27, No. 1, (2014), 7–14.
15. Mezzoudj, S., Behloul, A., Seghir, R. and Saadna, Y., “A parallel
content-based image retrieval system using spark and tachyon
frameworks”, Journal of King Saud University-Computer and
Information Sciences, (2019), Article in Press,
16. Fadaei, S., Amirfattahi, R. and Ahmadzadeh, M. R., “Local
derivative radial patterns: a new texture descriptor for contentbased image retrieval”, Signal Processing,Vol.137,(2017),274–286.
17. Fadaei, S., Amirfattahi, R. and Ahmadzadeh, M. R., “New
content-based image retrieval system based on optimised
integration of DCD, wavelet and curvelet features”, IET Image
Processing, Vol. 11, No. 2, (2016), 89–98.
18. Zhu, L., “Accelerating content-based image retrieval via GPUadaptive
index structure”, The Scientific World Journal, Vol.
2014, (2014), 1–11.
19. Noumsi, A., Derrien, S. and Quinton, P., “Acceleration of a
content-based image-retrieval application on the RDISK cluster”,
In Proceedings 20th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed
Processing Symposium, IEEE, (2006), 1–10.
20. Wasson, V., “An efficient content based image retrieval based on
speeded up robust features (SURF) with optimization technique”,
In 2017 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in
Electronics, Information & Communication Technology
(RTEICT), IEEE, (2017), 730–735.
21. Lee, D.H. and Kim, H. J., “A fast content-based indexing and
retrieval technique by the shape information in large image
database”, Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 56, No. 2,
22. He, R., Zhu, Y. and Zhan, W., “Fast manifold-ranking for contentbased image retrieval”, In 2009
ISECS International Colloquium on Computing,Communication,Control, and Management(Vol.2),IEEE,(2009),299–302.
23. Tanioka, H., “A Fast Content-Based Image Retrieval Method
Using Deep Visual Features”, In 2019 International Conferenceon Document Analysis and Recognition Workshops (ICDARW)
(Vol. 5), IEEE, (2019), 20–23.
24. Zargari, F., Mosleh, A. and Ghanbari, M., “A fast and efficient
compressed domain JPEG2000 image retrieval method”, IEEE
Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol. 54, No. 4, (2008),
25. Park, M., Jin, J.S. and Wilson, L. S., “Fast content-based image
retrieval using quasi-gabor filter and reduction of image feature
dimension”, In Proceedings Fifth IEEE Southwest Symposium on
Image Analysis and Interpretation, IEEE, (2002), 178–182.
26. Schaefer, G., “Fast Compressed Domain JPEG Image Retrieval”,
In 2017 International Conference on Vision, Image and Signal
Processing (ICVISP), IEEE, (2017), 22–26.
27. Yang, J., Jiang, B., Li, B., Tian, K. and Lv, Z., “A fast image
retrieval method designed for network big data”, IEEE
Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Vol. 13, No. 5, (2017),
28. Sreedevi, S. and Sebastian, S., “Fast image retrieval with feature
levels”, In 2013 Annual International Conference on Emerging
Research Areas and 2013 International Conference on
Microelectronics, Communications and Renewable Energy,
IEEE, (2013), 1–4.
29. Mehrabi, M., Zargari, F., Ghanbari, M. and Shayegan, M. A.,
“Fast content access and retrieval of JPEG compressed images”,
Signal Processing: Image Communication, Vol. 46, (2016), 54–
30. Anwar, S.M., Arshad, F. and Majid, M., “Fast wavelet based
image characterization for content based medical image
retrieval”, In 2017 International Conference on communication,
computing and digital systems (C-CODE), IEEE, (2017), 351–
31. Devi, S. and Mathew, A., “Fast image retrieval using error
diffusion block truncation coding and unsupervised clustering”,
In 2016 International Conference on Emerging Technological
Trends (ICETT), IEEE, (2016), 1–6.
32. Ksantini, R., Ziou, D., Colin, B. and Dubeau, F., “Logistic
Regression Models for a Fast CBIR Method Based on Feature
Selection”, In Proceedings of the 20th international joint
conference on Artifical intelligence, (2007), 2790–2795.
33. Kakde, B. and Okade, M., “A Novel Technique for Fast ContentBased Image
Retrieval Using Dual-Cross Patterns”, In 2018 3rd International Conference for Convergence in Technology (I2CT), IEEE, (2018), 1–5.
34. Fadaei, S., Rashno, A. and Rashno, E., “Content-based image
retrieval speedup”, In 5th Conference on Signal Processing and
Intelligent Systems (ICSPIS), (2019), 1–5.
35. Rashno, A. and Sadri, S., “Content-based image retrieval with
color and texture features in neutrosophic domain”, In 2017 3rd
International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Image
Analysis (IPRIA), IEEE, (2017), 50–55.
36. Rashno, A., Sadri, S. and SadeghianNejad, H., “An efficient
content-based image retrieval with ant colony optimization
feature selection schema based on wavelet and color features”, In
2015 The International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and
Signal Processing (AISP), IEEE, (2015), 59–64.
37. Hosaini, S.J., Alirezaee, S., Ahmadi, M. and Makki, S. V. A. D.,
“Comparison of the Legendre, Zernike and Pseudo-Zernike
moments for feature extraction in iris recognition”, In 2013 5th
International Conference and Computational Intelligence and
Communication Networks, IEEE, (2013), 225–228.
38. Clemente, C., Pallotta, L., Proudler, I., De Maio, A., Soraghan,
J.J. and Farina, A., “Pseudo-Zernike-based multi-pass automatic
target recognition from multi-channel synthetic aperture radar”,
IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation, Vol. 9, No. 4, (2015), 457–466.
39. Dubey, S.R., Singh, S.K. and Singh, R. K., “Local
neighbourhood-based robust colour occurrence descriptor for
colour image retrieval”, IET Image Processing, Vol. 9, No. 7,
40. Dubey, S.R., Singh, S.K. and Singh, R. K., “Local wavelet
pattern: a new feature descriptor for image retrieval in medical CT
databases”, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 24,
No. 12, (2015), 5892–5903.