1. Fernando, W.A.C., Canagarajah, C.N. and Bull, D.R., "A unified
approach to scene change detection in uncompressed and
compressed video", IEEE Transactions on Consumer
Electronics, Vol. 46, No. 3, (2000), 769-779.
2. Adhikari, P., Neeta, G., Jyothi, D. and Hogade, B., "Abrupt scene
change detection", Intelligent Links, Vol. 35, (2008).
3. Yi, X. and Ling, N., "Fast pixel-based video scene change
detection", in 2005 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits
and Systems, IEEE., (2005), 3443-3446.
4. Gao, L., Jiang, J., Liang, J., Wang, S., Yang, S. and Qin, Y., "Pcabased
approach for video scene change detection on compressed video", Electronics letters,Vol.42,No.24,(2006),1389-1390.
5. Ding, J.-R. and Yang, J.-F., "Adaptive group-of-pictures and
scene change detection methods based on existing h. 264
advanced video coding information", IET Image Processing,
Vol. 2, No. 2, (2008), 85-94.
6. Mittal, A., Monnet, A. and Paragios, N., "Scene modeling and
change detection in dynamic scenes: A subspace approach",
Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Vol. 113, No. 1,
7. Haberdar, H. and Shah, S.K., "Disparity map refinement for video
based scene change detection using a mobile stereo camera
platform", in 2010 20th International Conference on Pattern
Recognition, IEEE. (2010), 3890-3893.
8. Radwan, N.I., Salem, N.M. and El Adawy, M.I., Histogram
correlation for video scene change detection, in Advances in
computer science, engineering & applications. 2012,
9. Chauhan, A.P., Parmar, R.R., Parmar, S.K. and Chauhan, S.G.,
"Hybrid approach for video compression based on scene change
detection", in 2013 IEEE International Conference on Signal
Processing, Computing and Control (ISPCC), IEEE. (2013), 1-5.
10. Waghmare, M.S.P. and Bhide, A., "Shot boundary detection using
histogram differences", International Journal of Advanced
Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering
(IJARECE), Vol. 3, (2014), 1460-1464.
11. Sakurada, K. and Okatani, T., "Change detection from a street
image pair using cnn features and superpixel segmentation", in
BMVC. (2015), 61.61-61.12.
12. Singh, S., Saini, R., Saurav, S., Tanwar, P., Raju, K.S., Saini,
A.K., Chaudhury, S. and Ishii, I., "High frame rate real-time scene
change detection system", in International Conference on
Computer Vision, Graphics, and Image processing, Springer.
13. Bulut, F. and Osmani, S., "Scene change detection using different
color pallets and performance comparison", Vol., No., (2017).
14. Thakur, M.K., "Dynamic dual threshold based schemes for abrupt
scene change detection in videos", Journal of Theoretical and
Applied Information Technology, Vol. 96, No. 14, (2018).
15. Jiang, D. and Kim, J., A scene change detection framework based
on deep learning and image matching, in Advanced multimedia
and ubiquitous engineering. 2018, Springer.623-629.
16. Kang, S.-J., "Adaptive luminance coding-based scene-change
detection for frame rate up-conversion", IEEE Transactions on
Consumer Electronics, Vol. 59, No. 2, (2013), 370-375.
17. Feng, H., Fang, W., Liu, S. and Fang, Y., "A new general
framework for shot boundary detection and key-frame
extraction", in Proceedings of the 7th ACM SIGMM international
workshop on Multimedia information retrieval. (2005), 121-126.
18. Chasanis, V., Likas, A. and Galatsanos, N., "Simultaneous
detection of abrupt cuts and dissolves in videos using support
vector machines", Pattern Recognition Letters, Vol. 30, No. 1,