1. E. A. Munsif Vengattil, 9 May 2018. [Online]. Available:
2. M. Huber, Barrons, 10 May 2018. [Online]. Available:
3. Federal Aviation Administration, 30 April 2020. [Online].
4. European Aviation Safety Agency,4 July 2018. [Online]. Available:
5. Part 135-Operating Requirements: Commuter and On-Demand
Operations and Rules Governing Persons On Board Such Aircraft,
Code of Federal Regulations, 2013. Available: https://
6. Civil Aviation (Rules of the Air) Regulations, (LN. 2014/256),
7. Aeronautical Information Manual, U.S. Department of
Transportation, Federal Aviation Regulations, 2018.
8. Kosari, A. and Teshnizi, M. M., “Optimal Trajectory Design for
Conflict Resolution and Collision Avoidance of Flying Robots using
Radau-Pseudo Spectral Approach”, In 2018 6th RSI International
Conference on Robotics and Mechatronics (IcRoM), IEEE, (2018),
9. Fu, Y., Zhang, Y. and Yu, X., “An advanced sense and collision
avoidance strategy for unmanned aerial vehicles in landing phase”,
IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine, Vol. 31, No.
9, (2016), 40–52.
10. Ghassemi, H., Sabetghadam, F. and Soltani, E., “A fast immersed
boundary fourier pseudo-spectral method for simulation of the
incompressible flows”, International Journal of Engineering -
Transaction C: Aspects, Vol. 27, No. 9, (2014), 1457–1466.
11. Gong, Q., Kang, W. and Ross, I. M., “A pseudospectral method for
the optimal control of constrained feedback linearizable systems”,
IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 51, No. 7, (2006),
12. Hesthaven, J.S., Gottlieb, S. and Gottlieb, D., Spectral methods for
time-dependent problems, (Vol. 21), Cambridge University Press,
13. Kanjanawanishkul, K., “Path following and velocity optimizing for
an omnidirectional mobile robot”, International Journal of
Engineering - Transaction A: Basics, Vol. 28, No. 4, (2015), 537–
14. Holden, J. and Goel, N., Fast-forwarding to a future of on-demand
urban air transportation, San Francisco, CA., (2016).
15. Ma, Y.F. and Wu, X. Y., “Evaluation of air traffic management
system using a hybrid model”, In 2016 IEEE International
Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management
(IEEM), IEEE, (2016), 1294–1298.
16. Krozel, J., Peters, M., Bilimoria, K.D., Lee, C. and Mitchell, J. S.,
“System performance characteristics of centralized and
decentralized air traffic separation strategies”, Air Traffic Control
Quarterly, Vol. 9, No. 4, (2001), 311–332.
17. Jha, P., Suchkov, A., Crook, I., Tibitche, Z., Lizzi, J. and Subbu, R.,
“NextGen collaborative air traffic management solutions”, In AIAA
Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference and Exhibit, (2008),
18. Bicchi, A. and Pallottino, L., “On optimal cooperative conflict
resolution for air traffic management systems”, IEEE Transactions
on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 1, No. 4, (2000), 221–
19. Liu, W. and Hwang, I., “Probabilistic aircraft midair conflict
resolution using stochastic optimal control”, IEEE Transactions on
Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 15, No. 1, (2013), 37–46.
20. Zhu, L., Cheng, X. and Yuan, F. G., “A 3D collision avoidance
strategy for UAV with physical constraints”, Measurement, Vol.
77, (2016), 40–49.
21. Holt, J., Biaz, S. and Aji, C. A., “Comparison of unmanned aerial
system collision avoidance algorithms in a simulated environment”,
Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol. 36, No. 3,
22. Omer, J., “A space-discretized mixed-integer linear model for airconflict
23. Alonso-Ayuso, A., Escudero, L.F. and Martín-Campo, F. J., “On
modeling the air traffic control coordination in the collision
avoidance problem by mixed integer linear optimization”, Annals
of Operations Research, Vol. 222, No. 1, (2014), 89–105.
24. Cafieri, S. and Rey, D., “Maximizing the number of conflict-free
aircraft using mixed-integer nonlinear programming”, Computers &
Operations Research, Vol. 80, (2017), 147–158.
25. Patel, R.B. and Goulart, P. J., “Trajectory generation for aircraft
avoidance maneuvers using online optimization”, Journal of
Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol. 34, No. 1, (2011), 218–
26. Raghunathan, A.U., Gopal, V., Subramanian, D., Biegler, L.T. and
Samad, T., “Dynamic optimization strategies for three-dimensional
conflict resolution of multiple aircraft”, Journal of Guidance,
Control, and Dynamics, Vol. 27, No. 4, (2004), 586–594.
27. Guo, T., Li, J., Baoyin, H. and Jiang, F., “Pseudospectral methods
for trajectory optimization with interior point constraints:
Verification and applications”, IEEE Transactions on Aerospace
and Electronic Systems, Vol. 49, No. 3, (2013), 2005–2017.
28. Ross, I.M. and Karpenko, M., “A review of pseudospectral optimal
control: From theory to flight”, Annual Reviews in Control, Vol.
36, No. 2, (2012), 182–197.
29. Dutykh, D., A brief introduction to pseudo-spectral methods:
application to diffusion problems, HAL Id: cel-01256472,
30. Garg, D., Patterson, M., Hager, W., Rao, A., Benson, D. and
Huntington, G., An overview of three pseudospectral methods for
the numerical solution of optimal control problems, HAL Id: hal01615132,
31. Mortazavi, H., Salahshoor, A. and Hamidi, H., “Designing and
modeling a control system for aircraft in the presence of wind
disturbance”, International Journal of Engineering - Transaction
C: Aspects, Vol. 30, No. 12, (2017), 1856–1862.
32. Menon, P. K. A., “Short-range nonlinear feedback strategies for
aircraft pursuit-evasion”, Journal of Guidance, Control, and
Dynamics, Vol. 12, No. 1, (1989), 27–32.
33. Wang, J. and Xin, M., “Integrated optimal formation control of
multiple unmanned aerial vehicles”, IEEE Transactions on Control
Systems Technology, Vol. 21, No. 5, (2012), 1731–1744.
34. Redding, J., Amin, J., Boskovic, J., Kang, Y., Hedrick, K., Howlett,
J. and Poll, S., “A real-time obstacle detection and reactive path
planning system for autonomous small-scale helicopters”, In AIAA
Guidance, Navigation and Control Conferenc and Exhibit, (2007),
35. Yang, X., Alvarez, L.M. and Bruggemann, T., “A 3D collision
avoidance strategy for UAVs in a non-cooperative environment”,
Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, Vol. 70, No. 1–4, (2013),
36. Pham, H., Smolka, S.A., Stoller, S.D., Phan, D. and Yang, J., “A
survey on unmanned aerial vehicle collision avoidance systems”,
arXiv:1508.07723, (2015), 1–10.
37. Chen, W., Chen, J., Shao, Z. and Biegler, L. T., “Three-dimensional
aircraft conflict resolution based on smoothing methods”, Journal
of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol. 39, No. 7, (2016), 1481–
38. Betts, J. T., “Survey of numerical methods for trajectory
optimization”, Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.
21, No. 2, (1998), 193–207.
39. Lilium Jet, June 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.aerospacetechnology.com/projects/lilium-jet