1. Kurt, H., Recebli, Z. and Gedik, E., "Performance analysis of
open cycle gas turbines", International Journal of Energy
Research, Vol. 33, No. 3, (2009), 285-294.
2. Sadatsakkak, S.A., Ahmadi, M.H. and Ahmadi, M.A.,
"Thermodynamic and thermo-economic analysis and
optimization of an irreversible regenerative closed brayton cycle",
Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 94, (2015), 124-129.
3. Di Montenegro, G.N. and Peretto, A., "Sensitivity analysis on
brayton cycle gas turbine performance", ASME Journal of
Engineering for Gas Turbines Power, Vol. 119, (1997), 910916.
4. Barzegar Avval, H., Ahmadi, P., Ghaffarizadeh, A. and Saidi, M.,
"Thermo‐economic‐environmental multiobjective optimization
of a gas turbine power plant with preheater using evolutionary
algorithm", International Journal of Energy Research, Vol. 35,
No. 5, (2011), 389-403.
5. Ust, Y., Sahin, B. and Yilmaz, T., "Optimization of a regenerative
gas-turbine cogeneration system based on a new exergetic
performance criterion: Exergetic performance coefficient",
Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A:
Journal of Power and Energy, Vol. 221, No. 4, (2007), 447-456.
6. Rahman, M., Ibrahim, T.K. and Abdalla, A.N., "Thermodynamic
performance analysis of gas-turbine power-plant", International
Journal of Physical Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 14, (2011), 3539-3550.
7. Kiang, R., "Power performance of a nonisentropic brayton cycle",
Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, Vol. 113,
8. Ibrahim, T.K. and Rahman, M., "Thermal impact of operating
conditions on the performance of a combined cycle gas turbine",
Journal of Applied Research and Technology, Vol. 10, No. 4,
9. Zhang, Z., Chen, L., Yang, B., Ge, Y. and Sun, F.,
"Thermodynamic analysis and optimization of an air brayton
cycle for recovering waste heat of blast furnace slag", Applied
Thermal Engineering, Vol. 90, (2015), 742-748.
10. Nami, H., Mohammadkhani, F. and Ranjbar, F., "Thermodynamic
analysis and optimization of a novel cogeneration system:
Combination of a gas turbine with supercritical co2 and organic
rankine cycles", International Journal of EngineeringTransactions C: Aspects,Vol.29,No.12,(2016),1765-1774.
11. Kaviri, A.G., Jaafar, M.N.M. and Lazim, T.M., "Modeling and
multi-objective exergy based optimization of a combined cycle
power plant using a genetic algorithm", Energy Conversion and
Management, Vol. 58, (2012), 94-103.
12. Invernizzi, C., Iora, P. and Silva, P., "Bottoming micro-rankine
cycles for micro-gas turbines", Applied Thermal Engineering,
Vol. 27, No. 1, (2007), 100-110.
13. Mohammadi, A., Ashouri, M., Ahmadi, M.H., Bidi, M.,
Sadeghzadeh, M. and Ming, T., "Thermoeconomic analysis and
multiobjective optimization of a combined gas turbine, steam, and
organic rankine cycle", Energy Science & Engineering, Vol. 6,
No. 5, (2018), 506-522.
14. Gonca, G., "The effects of turbine design parameters on the
thermo-ecologic performance of a regenerated gas turbine
running with different fuel kinds", Applied Thermal
Engineering, Vol. 137, (2018), 419-429.
15. Montgomery, D.C., "Design and analysis of experiments, John
wiley & sons, (2017).
16. Hatami, M., Cuijpers, M. and Boot, M., "Experimental
optimization of the vanes geometry for a variable geometry
turbocharger (vgt) using a design of experiment (doe) approach",
Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 106, (2015), 10571070.
17. Mohammadi, M. and Arghavani, J., "One-dimensional modeling
and optimization of two-stage light gas launcher with response
surface methodology", Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol.
16, No. 2, (2016), 129-139.
18. Okati, V., Behzadmehr, A. and Farsad, S., "Analysis of a solar
desalinator (humidification–dehumidification cycle) including a
compound system consisting of a solar humidifier and subsurface
condenser using doe", Desalination, Vol. 397, (2016), 9-21.
19. Kazemian, M., Ebrahimi-Nejad, S. and Jaafarian, M.,
"Experimental investigation of energy consumption and
performance of reverse osmosis desalination using design of
experiments method", International Journal of EngineeringTransactions
20. Wang, S., Xiao, J., Wang, J., Jian, G., Wen, J. and Zhang, Z.,
"Application of response surface method and multi-objective
genetic algorithm to configuration optimization of shell-and-tube
heat exchanger with fold helical baffles", Applied Thermal
Engineering, Vol. 129, (2018), 512-520.
21. Fekri, H., Shamsi-Nejad, M.A. and Hasheminejad, S.M.,
"Performance analysis of a novel three-phase axial flux switching
permanent magnet generator with overlapping concentrated
winding", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions
B: Applications, Vol. 32, No. 2, (2019), 286-295.
22. Behzadmehr, A., Mercadier, Y. and Galanis, N., "Sensitivity
analysis of entrance design parameters of a backward-inclined
centrifugal fan using doe method and cfd calculations", Journal
of Fluids Engineering, May, Vol. 128, No. 3, (2006), 446-453.
23. Ekren, O. and Ekren, B.Y., "Size optimization of a pv/wind
hybrid energy conversion system with battery storage using
response surface methodology", Applied Energy, Vol. 85, No. 11,
24. Mamourian, M., Shirvan, K.M. and Mirzakhanlari, S., "Two
phase simulation and sensitivity analysis of effective parameters
on turbulent combined heat transfer and pressure drop in a solar
heat exchanger filled with nanofluid by response surface
methodology", Energy, Vol. 109, (2016), 49-61.
25. Li, Y., Ding, Z. and Du, Y., "Techno-economic optimization of
open-air swimming pool heating system with pcm storage tank
for winter applications", Renewable Energy, Vol. 150, (2020),
26. Mohammadi, A., Kasaeian, A., Pourfayaz, F. and Ahmadi, M.H.,
"Thermodynamic analysis of a combined gas turbine, orc cycle
and absorption refrigeration for a cchp system", Applied Thermal
Engineering, Vol. 111, (2017), 397-406.
27. Valero, A., Lozano, M.A., Serra, L., Tsatsaronis, G., Pisa, J.,
Frangopoulos, C. and von Spakovsky, M.R., "Cgam problem:
Definition and conventional solution", Energy, Vol. 19, No. 3,
28. Myers, R. and Montgomery, D., "response surface methodology",
Wiley, New York, (2009). ISBN: 978-1-118-91601-8
29. Wu, C. and Hamada, M., "Experiments planning analysis and
parameter design optimization. Jhon Wiley and Sons", Inc.,
Singapore, Vol., No., (2000), ISBN: 978-0-471-69946-0.