1. Antunes, R. and Gonzalez, V., “A production model for
construction: A theoretical framework”, Buildings, Vol. 5, No. 1,
2. Prno, J., “An analysis of factors leading to the establishment of a
social licence to operate in the mining industry”, Resources
Policy, Vol. 38, No. 4, (2013), 577–590.
3. Mohammed, S.R., Naji, H.I. and Ali, R. H., “Impact of the
Feasibility Study on the Construction Projects”, In 2nd
International Conference on Sustainable Engineering Techniques,
IOP Publishing, (2019), 1–9.
4. Mitić, S., Popović, N. and Tokalić, R., “Dimensioning and
designing of the explosive devices magazine”, Podzemni Radovi,
Vol. 12, No. 14, (2004), 41–48.
5. Wolniak, R., The history of the QFD method, Science notebooks,
Organization and Management, Silesian University of
6. Samah, A.A., Integration of preference analysis methods into
Quality Function Deployment, Cottbus: Springer, (2011).
7. Franceschini, F., Galetto, M., Maisano, D. and Mastrogiacomo,
L., “Prioritisation of engineering characteristics in QFD in
the case of customer requirements orderings”, International
Journal of Production Research, Vol. 53, No. 13, (2015), 3975–
8. Gargione, L. A., “Using quality function deployment (QFD) in
the design phase of an apartment construction project”, In
Proceedings IGLC (7th Annual Conference of the International
Group for Lean Construction), (1999), 357–368.
9. Hadidi, L. A., “Using quality function deployment to conduct
assessment for engineering designs’ contractors”, Architectural
Engineering and Design Management, Vol. 12, No. 3, (2016),
10. Moubachir, Y. and Bouami, D., “A new approach for the
transition between QFD phases”, Procedia CIRP, Vol. 26,
11. Yang, Q., Chin, K.S. and Li, Y. L., “A quality function
deployment-based framework for the risk management of
hazardous material transportation process”, Journal of Loss
Prevention in the Process Industries, Vol. 52, (2018), 81–92.
12. Sarkar, D. and Panchal, R., “Quality Function Deployment
(QFD): A six sigma tool for performance monitoring of ready
mixed concrete”, International Advanced Research Journal in
Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 2, (2017), 14–
13. Bolar, A.A., Tesfamariam, S. and Sadiq, R., “Framework for
prioritizing infrastructure user expectations using Quality
Function Deployment (QFD)”, International Journal of
Sustainable Built Environment, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2017), 16–
14. Natee, S., Low, S.P. and Teo, E.A., Decision making and quality
function deployment (QFD), In Quality Function Deployment for
Buildable and Sustainable Construction (pp. 17-55), Springer,
15. Moghimi, V., Jusan, M.B.M., Izadpanahi, P. and Mahdinejad, J.,
“Incorporating user values into housing design through indirect
user participation using MEC-QFD model”, Journal of Building
Engineering, Vol. 9, (2017), 76–83.
16. Wang, A.J., Application of QFD in the design stage of
Comfortable Housing Project, In Applied Mechanics and
Materials (Vol. 584, pp. 2427-2431), Trans Tech Publications Ltd., (2014).
17. Eleftheriadis, S., Duffour, P. and Mumovic, D., “Participatory
decision-support model in the context of building structural
design embedding BIM with QFD”, Advanced Engineering
Informatics, Vol. 38, (2018), 695–711.
18. Battles, C., “QFD: House of Quality Template, N.p., (2010).