1. Abdi, A., Abdi, A., Fathollahi-Fard, A.M. and HajiaghaeiKeshteli,
M., “A set of calibrated metaheuristics to address a
closed-loop supply chain network design problem under
uncertainty” International Journal of Systems Science:
Operations & Logistics, (2019), 1–18.
2. Sahebjamnia, N. and Fathollahi-Fard, A. M., “A Lagrangian
Relaxation-based Algorithm to solve a Collaborative Water
Supply Chain Network Design Problem”, International Journal
of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research, Vol. 6, (2018),
3. Bahadori-Chinibelagh, S., Fathollahi-Fard, A.M. and HajiaghaeiKeshteli,
constructive algorithms to address a
multi-depot home healthcare routing problem”, IETE
Journal of Research, (2019), 1–7.
4. Fathollahi-Fard, A.M., Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M. and TavakkoliMoghaddam,
R., “A Lagrangian relaxation-based algorithm to
solve a Home Health Care routing problem”, International
Journal of Engineering - Transaction B: Applications, Vol. 31,
No. 10, (2018), 1734–1740.
5. Brown, C., Milke, M. and Seville, E., “Disaster waste
management: A review article”, Waste Management, Vol. 31,
No. 6, (2011), 1085–1098.
6. Bhattacharya, S., Hyodo, M., Nikitas, G., Ismael, B., Suzuki, H.,
Lombardi, D., Egami, S., Watanabe, G. and Goda, K.,
“Geotechnical and infrastructural damage due to the 2016
Kumamoto earthquake sequence”, Soil Dynamics and
Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 104, (2018), 390–394.
7. Burkart, C., Nolz, P.C. and Gutjahr, W. J., “Modelling
beneficiaries’ choice in disaster relief logistics”, Annals of
Operations Research, Vol. 256, No. 1, (2017), 41–61.
8. Özdamar, L. and Demir, O., “A hierarchical clustering and
routing procedure for large scale disaster relief logistics
planning”, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and
Transportation Review, Vol. 48, No. 3, (2012), 591–602.
9. Cao, C., Li, C., Yang, Q., Liu, Y. and Qu, T., “A novel multiobjective programming model of relief distribution for
sustainable disaster supply chain in large-scale natural disasters”, Journal of Cleaner ProductionVol.174,(2018),1422–1435.
10. Dutta, P. and Nagurney, A., “Multitiered blood supply chain
network competition: Linking blood service organizations,
hospitals, and payers”, Operations Research for Health Care,
Vol. 23, (2019), 1–45.
11. Fathollahi-Fard, A.M., Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M. and TavakkoliMoghaddam,
R., “The social engineering optimizer (SEO)”,
Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 72,
12. Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M., Abdallah, K.S. and Fathollahi-Fard, A.
M., “A collaborative stochastic closed-loop supply chain network
design for tire industry”, International Journal of Engineering -
Transaction B: Applications, Vol. 31, No. 10, (2018), 1715–
13. Fathollahi-Fard, A.M., Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M. and Mirjalili, S.,
“A set of efficient heuristics for a home healthcare problem”,
Neural Computing and Applications, Vol. 32, (2019), 6185–
14. Mehranfar, N., Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M. and Fathollahi-Fard, A.
M., “A Novel Hybrid Whale Optimization Algorithm to Solve a
Production-Distribution Network Problem Considering Carbon
Emissions”, International Journal of Engineering - Transaction
C: Aspects, Vol. 32, No. 12, (2019), 1781–1789.
15. Fathollahi-Fard, A.M., Govindan, K., Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M.
and Ahmadi, A., “A green home health care supply chain: New
modified simulated annealing algorithms”, Journal of Cleaner
Production, Vol. 240, (2019), 1–45.
16. Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M. and Fathollahi Fard, A. M., “New
Approaches in Metaheuristics to solve the truck scheduling
problem in a cross-docking center”, International Journal of
Engineering - Transaction B: Applications, Vol. 31, No. 8,
17. Fathollahi-Fard, A.M., Ranjbar-Bourani, M., Cheikhrouhou, N.
and Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M., “Novel modifications of social
engineering optimizer to solve a truck scheduling problem in a
cross-docking system”, Computers & Industrial Engineering,
Vol. 137, (2019). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2019.106103
18. Fathollahi-Fard, A.M., Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M., Tian, G. and Li,
Z., “An adaptive Lagrangian relaxation-based algorithm for a
coordinated water supply and wastewater collection network
design problem”, Information Sciences, Vol. 512, (2020), 1335–
19. Fetter, G. and Rakes, T., “Incorporating recycling into postdisaster
debris disposal”, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Vol. 46, No. 1, (2012), 14–22.
20. Fu, Y., Tian, G., Fathollahi-Fard, A.M., Ahmadi, A. and Zhang,
C., “Stochastic multi-objective modelling and optimization of an
energy-conscious distributed permutation flow shop scheduling
problem with the total tardiness constraint”, Journal of Cleaner
Production, Vol. 226, (2019), 515–525.
21. Goretti, A., Hutt, C.M. and Hedelund, L., “Post-earthquake safety
evaluation of buildings in Portoviejo, Manabí province, following
the Mw7. 8 Ecuador earthquake of April 16, 2016”, International
Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, Vol. 24, (2017), 271–
22. Habibi-Kouchaksaraei, M., Paydar, M.M. and Asadi-Gangraj, E.,
“Designing a bi-objective multi-echelon robust blood supply
chain in a disaster”, Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 55,
23. Hamdan, B. and Diabat, A., “A two-stage multi-echelon
stochastic blood supply chain problem”, Computers &
Operations Research, Vol. 101, (2019), 130–143.
24. Kackar, R. N., “Off-line quality control, parameter design, and the
Taguchi method”, Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 17, No.
4, (1985), 176–188.
25. Fazli, M., Fathollahi-Fard, A.M. and Tian, G., “Addressing a
Coordinated Quay Crane Scheduling and Assignment Problem by
Red Deer Algorithm”, International Journal of Engineering -
Transaction B: Applications, Vol. 32, No. 8, (2019), 1186–1191.
26. Li, H., Zhao, L., Huang, R. and Hu, Q., “Hierarchical earthquake
shelter planning in urban areas: A case for Shanghai in China”,
International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, Vol. 22,
27. Liu, X., Tian, G., Fathollahi-Fard, A.M. and Mojtahedi, M.,
“Evaluation of ship’s green degree using a novel hybrid approach
combining group fuzzy entropy and cloud technique for the order
of preference by similarity to the ideal solution theory”, Clean
Technologies and Environmental Policy, Vol. 22, No. 2, (2020),
28. Maharjan, R. and Hanaoka, S., “A multi-actor multi-objective
optimization approach for locating temporary logistics hubs
during disaster response”, Journal of Humanitarian Logistics
and Supply Chain Management, Vol. 8, (2018), 2–21.
29. Ni, W., Shu, J. and Song, M., “Location and emergency inventory
pre‐positioning for disaster response operations: Min‐max robust
model and a case study of Yushu earthquake”, Production and
Operations Management, Vol. 27, No. 1, (2018), 160–183.
30. Noyan, N. and Kahvecioğlu, G., “Stochastic last mile relief
network design with resource reallocation”, OR Spectrum, Vol.
40, No. 1, (2018), 187–231.
31. Rath, S. and Gutjahr, W. J., “A math-heuristic for the warehouse
location–routing problem in disaster relief”, Computers &
Operations Research, Vol. 42, (2014), 25–39.
32. Rajendran, S. and Ravindran, A. R., “Inventory management of
platelets along blood supply chain to minimize wastage and
shortage”, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 130,
33. Rajendran, S. and Srinivas, S., “Hybrid ordering policies for
platelet inventory management under demand uncertainty”, IISE
Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering, (2019), 1–14.
34. Safaeian, M., Fathollahi-Fard, A.M., Tian, G., Li, Z. and Ke, H.,
“A multi-objective supplier selection and order allocation through
incremental discount in a fuzzy environment”, Journal of
Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 37, No. 1, (2019), 1435–1455.
35. Zhou, Y., Liu, J., Zhang, Y. and Gan, X., “A multi-objective
evolutionary algorithm for multi-period dynamic emergency
resource scheduling problems”, Transportation Research Part
E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol. 99, (2017), 77–95.
36. Fathollahi-Fard, A.M., Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M. and TavakkoliMoghaddam,
R., “Red deer algorithm (RDA): a new natureinspired
meta-heuristic”, Soft Computing, (2020), 1–29.