1. Ehsan, S. and Hamdaoui, B., "A survey on energy-efficient
routing techniques with qos assurances for wireless multimedia
sensor networks", IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials,
Vol. 14, No. 2, (2011), 265-278.
2. de Araújo, G.M. and Becker, L.B., "A network conditions aware
geographical forwarding protocol for real-time applications in
mobile wireless sensor networks", in 2011 IEEE International
Conference on Advanced Information Networking and
Applications, IEEE. (2011), 38-45.
3. Ezdiani, S. and Al-Anbuky, A., "Modelling the integrated qos for
wireless sensor networks with heterogeneous data traffic", Open
Journal of Internet Of Things, Vol. 1, No. 1, (2015), 1-15.
4. Spachos, P., Toumpakaris, D. and Hatzinakos, D., "Qos and
energy-aware dynamic routing in wireless multimedia sensor
networks", in 2015 IEEE International Conference on
Communications (ICC), IEEE. (2015), 6935-6940.
5. Sen, J. and Ukil, A., "An adaptable and qos-aware routing
protocol for wireless sensor networks", in 2009 1st International
Conference on Wireless Communication, Vehicular Technology,
Information Theory and Aerospace & Electronic Systems
Technology, IEEE. (2009), 767-771.
6. Zhang, H. and Li, Z., "Anomaly detection approach for urban
sensing based on credibility and time-series analysis optimization
model", IEEE Access, Vol. 7, (2019), 49102-49110.
7. Sutaone, M., Mukherj, P. and Paranjape, S., "Trust-based cluster
head validation and outlier detection technique for mobile
wireless sensor networks", in 2016 International Conference on
Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking
(WiSPNET), IEEE. (2016), 2066-2070.
8. Abid, A., Kachouri, A. and Mahfoudhi, A., "Anomaly detection
through outlier and neighborhood data in wireless sensor
networks", in 2016 2nd International Conference on Advanced
Technologies for Signal and Image Processing (ATSIP), IEEE.
9. Dwivedi, R.K., Pandey, S. and Kumar, R., "A study on machine
learning approaches for outlier detection in wireless sensor
network", in 2018 8th International Conference on Cloud
Computing, Data Science & Engineering (Confluence), IEEE.
10. Xu, S., Hu, C., Wang, L. and Zhang, G., "Support vector machines
based on k nearest neighbor algorithm for outlier detection in
wsns", in 2012 8th International Conference on Wireless
Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, IEEE.
11. Martins, H., Januário, F., Palma, L., Cardoso, A. and Gil, P., "A
machine learning technique in a multi-agent framework for online
outliers detection in wireless sensor networks", in IECON 201541st
Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics
Society, IEEE. (2015), 000688-000693.
12. Liu, H., He, J., Rajan, D. and Camp, J., "Outlier detection for
training-based adaptive protocols", in 2013 IEEE Wireless
Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), IEEE.
13. Yu, T., Wang, X. and Shami, A., "Recursive principal component
analysis-based data outlier detection and sensor data aggregation
in iot systems", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol. 4, No. 6,
14. O'Reilly, C., Gluhak, A., Imran, M.A. and Rajasegarar, S.,
"Anomaly detection in wireless sensor networks in a nonstationary
environment", IEEE Communications Surveys &
Tutorials, Vol. 16, No. 3, (2014), 1413-1432.
15. Feng, H., Liang, L. and Lei, H., "Distributed outlier detection
algorithm based on credibility feedback in wireless sensor
networks", IET Communications, Vol. 11, No. 8, (2017), 12911296.
16. Zhang, Y.-Y., Chao, H.-C., Chen, M., Shu, L., Park, C.-H. and
Park, M.-S., "Outlier detection and countermeasure for
hierarchical wireless sensor networks", IET Information
Security, Vol. 4, No. 4, (2010), 361-373.