1. Siddika, A., Al Mamun, M. A., Alyousef, R. and Amran, Y. M.,
“Strengthening of reinforced concrete beams by using fiberreinforced
polymer composites: A review”, Journal of Building Engineering, Vol. 25, No. 100798, (2019).
2. Mohammadi, H., Esfahani, M. and Riyazi, M., “Behavior of
Coupling Beams Strengthened with Carbon Fiber Reinforced
Polymer Sheets”. International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 20,
No.1, (2007), 49-58.
3. Pohoryles, D. A. and Bournas, D. A., “Seismic retrofit of infilled
RC frames with textile reinforced mortars: State-of-the-art review
and analytical modelling”. Composites Part B: Engineering,
Vol. 183, No. 107702, (2020).
4. Nateghi, F., “Seismic retrofitting RC structures with precast
prestressed concrete braces-ABAQUS FEA modeling”.
International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects,
Vol.31, No. 3, (2018), 394-404.
5. Hassan, A., Aldhafairi, F., Abd-EL-Hafez, L. M., and Abouelezz,
A. E. Y., “Retrofitting of different types of reinforced concrete
beams after exposed to elevated temperature”, Engineering
Structures, Vol. 194, (2019), 420-430.
6. Murthy, A. R., Karihaloo, B. L., Rani, P. V., and Priya, D. S.,
“Fatigue behaviour of damaged RC beams strengthened with ultra
high performance fibre reinforced concrete”. International
Journal of Fatigue, Vol. 116, (2018), 659-668.
7. Altin, S., Anil, O., and Kara, M. E. “Improving shear capacity of
existing RC beams using external bonding of steel plates.” Eng.
Structures, Vol. 27, No. 5, (2005), 781–791.
8. Arslan, G., Sevuk, F., and Ekiz, I., “Steel plate contribution to
load carrying capacity of retrofitted RC beams.” Construction
and Building Materials, Vol. 22, No. 3, (2008), 143–153.
9. Barnes, R. A., and Mays, G. C., “Strengthening of reinforced
concrete beams in shear by the use of externally bonded steel
plates: Part 1—Experimental programme.” Construction and
Building Materials, Vol. 20, No. 6, (2006), 396–402.
10. Demir, A., Ercan, E., and Demir, D. D., “Strengthening of
reinforced concrete beams using external steel members”. Steel
and Composite Structures, Vol. 27, No. 4, (2018), 453-464.
11. Alhadid, M. M. A., and Youssef, M. A., “Assessment of the
flexural behavior of reinforced concrete beams strengthened with
concrete jackets”. Engineering Structures, Vol. 167, (2018),
12. Aykac, S., Kalkan, I., Aykac, B., Karahan, S., anfd Kayar, S.,
“Strengthening and repair of reinforced concrete beams using
external steel plates”. Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol.
139, No. 6, (2012), 929-939.
13. Raval, S., and Dave, U., Effectiveness of Various Methods of
Jacketing for RC Beams. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 51, (2013),
14. Chalioris, C.E., Thermou, G.E., and Pantazopoulou, SJ.,
“Behaviour of rehabilitated rc beams with self-compacting
concrete jacketing – analytical model and test results”,
Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 55, (2014), 257–273.
15. Arun pandian.V, Karthick.S., “Comparative Study on RC
Jacketed and FRP Strengthened RC Beams”, International
Journal of Engineering Science and Computing, Vol. 6, No. 5,
16. Chalioris, C. E., Kytinou, V. K., Voutetaki, M. E., and
Papadopoulos, N. A., “Repair of Heavily Damaged RC Beams
Failing in Shear Using U-Shaped Mortar Jackets”. Buildings,
Vol. 9, No. 6, (2019), 146.
17. Katakalos, K., Manos, G., and Papakonstantinou, C., “Seismic
Retrofit of R/C T-Beams with Steel Fiber Polymers under Cyclic
Loading Conditions”. Buildings, Vol. 9, No. 4, (2019), 101.
18. Zhou, C., Sun, J., Zeng, Z., and Liu, J., “Studies on the RC Beam
Strengthened by Using the Exterior-Wrapping U-Shaped Steel
Plate and Its Application”. Advances in Civil Engineering,
19. Lih, C., Stang, H., and Krenchel, H., “Micromechanics of crack
bridging in fibre-reinforced concrete”, Materials and Structures,
Vol. 26, No. 8, (1993), 486–494.
20. Curbach, M., and Jess, F.,"High performance textile-reinforced
concrete", Structural Engineering International, Vol. 9, No. 4,
21. Reinhardt, H., Kruger, M., and Grobe, C., " Concrete prestressed
with textile fabric", Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology,
Vol. 1, No. 3, (2003), 231-239.
22. Soroushian, P., and Lee, C., “Tensile strength of steel fiber
reinforced concrete: correlation with some measures of fiber
spacing.” ACI Material Journal, Vol. 87, No. 6, (1990), 541-546.
23. Laws, V., Lawrence, P., and Nurse, R., “Reinforcement of brittle
material by glass fibers.”Journal of Physics, Series D, Applied
Physics, Vol. 6, No.19-b, (1973), 523-537
24. Gomes, A. and Appleton, J., “Strengthening Design of Concrete
Beams by Addition of Steel Plates”, in Proceedings of the
International Conference on Enhancement and Promotion of
Computational Methods in Engineering and Science, (1999).
25. Mahdy, A., Seleem, M., Sallam, H., Abdin, E. and El-Ghandour
N., “Flexural Behavior and Mode of Failure of Jacketed RC
Beams”. Scientific Bulletin. Vol. 39, (2004).
26. Altun, Fatih., “An Experimental Study of the Jacketed
Reinforced-Concrete Beams Under Bending”. Construction and
Building Materials. Vol. 18, No. 8, (2004), 611-618.
27. ASTM C33/C33M-18. Standard specification for concrete
aggregates. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA,
28. ISRI-389, Properties of Pozzolanic Portland Cements, Institute of
Standards and Industrial Research of lran, (1992).
29. ASTM C150 / C150M-19a, Standard Specification for Portland
Cement, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2019).
30. ASTM E190-14., Standard Test Method for Guided Bend Test for
Ductility of Welds, ASTM International, West Conshohocken,
31. ASTM C39/C39M-18., Standard test method for compressive
strength of cylindrical concrtete speciemens, ASTM
International, West Conshohocken, PA., (2018).
32. ASTM C496/C496M-17., Standard test method for splitting
tensile strength of cylindrical concrete specimens, ASTM
International, West Conshohocken, PA., (2017).
33. Mirmiran A., , Mohsen Shahawy M., and Samaan M., “Strength
and ductility of hybrid FRP-concrete beamcolumns”, Journal of
Structural Engineering, ASCE, Vol.125, No. 10, (1999), 1085–
34. Wang C. M., Lam K. Y., and He X. Q., “Chucheepsakul
S.,“ Large deflections of an end supported beam subjected to a
point load”, International Journal of Non-linear mechanics.,
Vol. 32, No.1, (1997), 63-72.
35. Youa, b. Zh., Chenc X., and Dongc Sh., “Ductility and strength
of hybrid fiber reinforced self-consolidating concrete beam with
low reinforcement ratios”, System Engineering Procedia, Vol. 1,
36. Whiteman T., Lichti D. D., Chandler I., “Measurements of
deflection in concrete beams by close- range digital
photogrammetry”, ISPRS Commission IV, Symposium on
geospatial theory, Processing and applications, Vol. 34, No. 4,
37. Obaydullah, M., Mohd Zamin Jumaat, U. Johnson Alengaram,
Kh Mahfuz ud Darain, Md Nazmul Huda, and Md Akter Hosen.
"Prestressing of NSM steel strands to enhance the structural
performance of prestressed concrete beams", Construction and
Building Materials, Vol. 129, (2016), 289-301.
38. Sowndharya, D., Kathirvel, M., and Yuvaraj, K., “Strengthening
of RC Beam using Numerous Natural Fibre Laminates-a
Review”, International Research Journal of Multidisciplinary
Technovation, Vol. 1, No. 6, (2019), 394-399.
39. Balaji, S., and Thirugnanam, G. S., “Behaviour of reinforced
concrete beams with SIFCON at various locations in the beam”,
KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 1, (2018), 161166.