1. Karatzetzou, A., and Pitilakis, D., “Modification of Dynamic
Foundation Response Due to Soil-Structure Interaction”,
Journal of Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 5, (2018),
2. Rezayibana, B., “The Effect of Soil Type on Seismic Response
of Tall Telecommunication Towers with Random Vibration
Analysis”, International Journal of Engineering, Transaction
C: Aspects, Vol. 33, No. 3, (2020), 419-426.
3. Gerami, M., and Abdollahzadeh, D., “Estimation of forward
directivity effect on design spectra in near field of
fault”, Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, Vol.
2, No. 9, (2012), 8670-8686.
4. Norouzi, A. H., and Gerami, M., “Quantifying response
variability of steel moment frames due to seismic uncertainties”,
Asian Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 4, (2019),
5. Li, X., “Study on the Contrast between Two Seismic Response
Analysis Programs of Soil Layer”, International Journal of
Engineering, Transaction A: Basics, Vol. 32, No. 1, (2019),
6. Aldaikh, H., Alexander, N. A., Ibraim, E., and Oddbjornsson,
O., “Two dimensional numerical and experimental models for
the study of structure–soil–structure interaction involving three
buildings”, Computers & Structures, Vol. 150, (2015), 79-91.
7. Semblat, J.-F., Kham, M., Bard, P.-Y., and Gueguen, P., “Could
site-city interaction modify site effects in urban areas?”,
Proceedings of the 13th World Conference on Earthquake
Engineering, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, (2004).
8. Kham, M., Semblat, J.-F., Bard, P.-Y., and Dangla, P., “Seismic
site-city interaction: Main governing phenomena through
simpliﬁed numerical models”, Bulletin of the Seismological
Society of America, Vol. 96, No. 5, (2006), 1934–1951.
9. Isbiliroglu, Y., “Coupled Soil-Structure Interaction Effects of
Symmetric and Asymmetric Buildings in Urban Regions”, Ph.D.
Thesis, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering,
Carnegie Mellon University, (2013).
10. Kumar, N., Naryan, J., “Quantification of site–city interaction
effects on the response of structure under double resonance
condition”, Geophysical Journal International, Vol. 212,
11. Lysmer, J. Ostadan, F. Tabatabaie, M. Tajrian, F and Vahdani,
Sh., “Computer program «sassi2000»”, was developed in the
university of California, Berkeley, (2000),
12. Lee, J. Kim, JA. Kim, JU., “Nonlinear analysis of soil–structure
interaction using perfectly matched discrete layers”, The
Journal of Computers and Structures, Vol. 142, (2014), 28–44.