1. Shrikoti, A., "Impact of river bank filtration on the water quality",
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, (2016),
2. Hussain, M.A., Al-Ani, M. and Al-Khalidi, S., "Adsorption of
coliform bacteria from water by activated carbon", Engineering
and Technology Journal, Vol. 34, No. 9 Part (A) Engineering,
3. OTHMAN, M.H.D., "Evaluating the sintering temperature
control towards the adsorptivity of ammonia onto the natural
zeolite based hollow fibre ceramic membrane", International
Journal of Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 8, (2018), 1398-1405.
4. De Velasco-Maldonado, P.S., Hernández-Montoya, V., MontesMorán, M.A., Vázquez, N.A.-R. and Pérez-Cruz,M.A., "Surface modification of a natural zeolite by treatment with cold oxygen plasma:
Characterization and application in water treatment",
Applied Surface Science, Vol. 434, (2018), 1193-1199.
5. Huang, L., Xiao, H. and Ni, Y., "Cationic-modified microporous
zeolites/anionic polymer system for simultaneous removal of
dissolved and colloidal substances from wastewater", Separation
and Purification Technology, Vol. 49, No. 3, (2006), 264-270.
6. Davarnejad, R., Pishdad, R. and Sepahvand, S., "Dye adsorption
on the blends of saffron petals powder with activated carbon:
Response surface methodology", International Journal of
Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 12, (2018), 2001-2008.
7. Hari Rudijanto IW, Suparmin, Zaeni Budiono and Triyantoro, B.,
"Using combination of zeolite, activated carbon and clay in
exhausted pipe to reduce the effect of Co and NO
2 to environment", ARC Journal of Public Health and Community
Medicine, Vol. 2, No. 2, (2017), 24-28.
8. Mojiri, A., Aziz, H., Ziyang, L., Nanwen, Z., Tajuddin, R., Aziz,
S. and Dongdong, G., "Zeolite and activated carbon combined
with biological treatment for metals removal from mixtures of
landfill leachate and domestic wastewater", Global NEST
Journal, Vol. 17, No. 4, (2015), 727-737.
9. Halim, A.A., Aziz, H.A., Johari, M.A.M. and Ariffin, K.S.,
"Removal of ammoniacal nitrogen and cod from semi-aerobic
landfill leachate using low-cost activated carbon zeolite", Int. J.
Environment and Waste Management, Vol. 4, No. 3/4, (2009),
10. Eaton, A., Clesceri, L.S., Rice, E.W., Greenberg, A.E. and
Franson, M., "Apha: Standard methods for the examination of
water and wastewater", Centennial Edition., APHA, AWWA,
WEF, Washington, DC, (2005).
11. Mwabi, J.K., Mamba, B.B. and Momba, M.N., "Removal of
escherichia coli and faecal coliforms from surface water and
groundwater by household water treatment devices/systems: A
sustainable solution for improving water quality in rural
communities of the southern african development community
region", International Journal of Environmental Research and
Public Health, Vol. 9, No. 1, (2012), 139-170.
12. Huysman, F. and Verstraete, W., "Effect of cell surface
characteristics on the adhesion of bacteria to soil particles",
Biology and Fertility of Soils, Vol. 16, No. 1, (1993), 21-26.
13. Bradford, S.A., Yates, S.R., Bettahar, M. and Simunek, J.,
"Physical factors affecting the transport and fate of colloids in
saturated porous media", Water Resources Research, Vol. 38,
No. 12, (2002), 63-61-63-12.
14. Stevik, T.K., Aa, K., Ausland, G. and Hanssen, J.F., "Retention
and removal of pathogenic bacteria in wastewater percolating
through porous media: A review", Water Research, Vol. 38, No.
6, (2004), 1355-1367.
15. Benamar, A., Ahfir, N.-D., Wang, H. and Alem, A., "Particle
transport in a saturated porous medium: Pore structure effects",
Comptes Rendus Geoscience, Vol. 339, No. 10, (2007), 674-681.
16. Bhatnagar, A. and Sillanpää, M., "Removal of natural organic
matter (nom) and its constituents from water by adsorption–a
review", Chemosphere, Vol. 166, (2017), 497-510.
17. Sousa, F.W., Oliveira, A.G., Ribeiro, J.P., Rosa, M.F.,
Keukeleire, D. and Nascimento, R.F., "Green coconut shells
applied as adsorbent for removal of toxic metal ions using fixedbed column technology", Journal of Environmental
Management, Vol. 91, No. 8, (2010), 1634-1640.