1. Nateghi, F., "Improved behaviour of accordion metallic dampers
affected by the increasing number of layers", International
Journal of Engineering- Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 28, No.
6, (2015), 864-870.
2. Maghami, S., Rezaeepazhand, J. and Yousefsani, S., "Effect of
corner bluntness on energy absorbing capability of non-circular
metallic tubes subjected to axial impact", International Journal
of Engineering- Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 1025,
3. Jandaghi Shahi, V. and Marzbanrad, J., "Analytical and
experimental studies on quasi-static axial crush behavior of thinwalled
tailor-made aluminum tubes", Thin-Walled Structures,
Vol. 60, (2012), 24-37.
4. Arnold, B. and Altenhof, W., "Experimental observations on the
crush characteristics of aa6061 t4 and t6 structural square tubes
with and without circular discontinuities", International Journal
of Crashworthiness, Vol. 9, No. 1, (2004), 73-87
5. Sadighi, A., Eyvazian, A., Asgari, M. and Hamouda, A.M., "A
novel axially half corrugated thin-walled tube for energy
absorption under axial loading", Thin-Walled Structures, Vol.
145, (2019), 106418.
6. Azarakhsh, S., Rahi, A., Ghamarian, A. and Motamedi, H., "Axial
crushing analysis of empty and foam-filled brass bitubular
cylinder tubes", Thin-Walled Structures, Vol. 95, (2015), 60-72
7. Alavi Nia, A., Rahpeima, R., Chahardoli, S. and Nateghi, I.,
"Evaluation of the effect of inner and outer transverse and
longitudinal grooves on energy absorption characteristics of
cylindrical thin-walled tubes under quasi-static axial load",
International Journal of Crashworthiness, Vol. 24, No. 1,
8. Shariati, M. and Allahbakhsh, H., "Numerical and experimental
investigations on the buckling of steel semi-spherical shells under
various loadings", Thin-Walled Structures, Vol. 48, No. 8,
9. Tsukamoto, H., "Impact compressive behavior of deep-drawn
cups consisting of aluminum/duralumin multi-layered graded
structures", Materials Science and Engineering: B, Vol. 198,
10. Tasdemirci, A., Sahin, S., Kara, A. and Turan, K., "Crushing and
energy absorption characteristics of combined geometry shells at
quasi-static and dynamic strain rates: Experimental and numerical
study", Thin-Walled Structures, Vol. 86, (2015), 83-93
11. Ghasemabadian, M., Kadkhodayan, M., Altenhof, W., Bondy, M.
and Magliaro, J., "An experimental study on the energy
absorption characteristics of single-and bi-layer cups under quasi-