1. Laijun, Y., Long, Z., Xu, Z., Yong, C., Lihu, Z., Xinhua, Q. and
Xianghong, Y., "Design of measurement and control system for
shock tube based calibration installation of dynamic pressure
transducer", in 2017 13th IEEE International Conference on
Electronic Measurement & Instruments (ICEMI), IEEE., (2017),
2. Courtney, E., Courtney, A. and Courtney, M., "Shock tube design
for high intensity blast waves for laboratory testing of armor and
combat materiel", Defence Technology, Vol. 10, No. 2, (2014),
3. Davis, W.C., Salyer, T.R., Jackson, S. and Aslam, T.D.,
"Explosive-driven shock waves in argon", in Proceedings of the
13th International Detonation Symposium., (2006), 1035-1044.
4. Duff, R.E. and Blackwell, A.N., "Explosive driven shock tubes",
Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 37, No. 5, (1966), 579586.
5. Stewart, J.B., "Influence of explosively driven shock tube
configuration on the mid-field blast environment", in AIP
Conference Proceedings, AIP Publishing LLC. Vol. 1979, (2018),
6. Stotz, I., Lamanna, G., Hettrich, H., Weigand, B. and Steelant, J.,
"Design of a double diaphragm shock tube for fluid disintegration
studies", Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol. 79, No. 12,
7. Andreotti, R., Colombo, M., Guardone, A., Martinelli, P., Riganti,
G. and di Prisco, M., "Performance of a shock tube facility for
impact response of structures", International Journal of NonLinear
8. Proulx, T., "Dynamic behavior of materials, volume 1:
Proceedings of the 2010 annual conference on experimental and
applied mechanics, Springer Science & Business Media, Vol. 1,
9. Neupane, S., Barnes, F., Barak, S., Ninnemann, E., Loparo, Z.,
Masunov, A.m.E. and Vasu, S.S., "Shock tube/laser absorption
and kinetic modeling study of triethyl phosphate combustion",
The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, Vol. 122, No. 15, (2018),
10. Payne, D., Flaherty, S.P., Barry, M.F. and Matthews, C.D.,
"Preliminary observations on polar body extrusion and pronuclear
formation in human oocytes using time-lapse video
cinematography", Human reproduction (Oxford, England),
Vol. 12, No. 3, (1997), 532-541.
11. Boyce, R., Pulford, D., Houwing, A. and Mundt, C., "Rotational
and vibrational temperature measurements using cars in a
hypervelocity shock layer flow and comparisons with cfd
calculations", Shock Waves, Vol. 6, No. 1, (1996), 41-51.
12. Thethy, B., Rezay Haghdoost, M., Oberleithner, K., Honnery, D.
and Edgington-Mitchell, D., "Influence of nozzle geometry on
detonation-driven and shock-driven transient supersonic jet
flow", in 24th International Society for Air Breathing Engines
Conference., (2019), 1-22.
13. Medhi, B., Hegde, G.M. and Reddy, K.J., "Time-resolved
quantitative visualization of complex flow field emitted from an
open ended shock tube using a wavefront measuring camera",
Optics and Lasers in Engineering, Vol. 122, (2019), 354-360.
14. Nativel, D., Niegemann, P., Herzler, J., Fikri, M. and Schulz, C.,
"A study of ethanol oxidation in high-pressure shock tube:
Ignition delay time measurements and high-speed imaging of the
ignition process", International Colloquium on the Dynamics
of Explosion and Reactive Systems, Beijing, China, (2019).
15. Keys, D.A., "Lvi. A piezoelectric method of measuring explosion
pressures", The London, Edinburgh, and Dublin Philosophical
Magazine and Journal of Science, Vol. 42, No. 250, (1921),
16. Oliver, M., Spooncer, R. and Ghezelayagh, M., "An
autoreferenced two-state optical fibre reflective sensor", in Fibre
Optics' 86, International Society for Optics and Photonics. Vol.
630, (1986), 233-238.