1. Alamian, R., Shafaghat, R. and Safaei, M.R., "Multi-objective
optimization of a pitch point absorber wave energy converter",
Water, Vol. 11, No. 5, (2019), 969.
2. Amiri, H.A., Shafaghat, R., Alamian, R., Taheri, S.M. and
Shadloo, M.S., "Study of horizontal axis tidal turbine
performance and investigation on the optimum fixed pitch angle
using cfd", International Journal of Numerical Methods for
Heat & Fluid Flow, Vol. ahead-of-print, (2019). DOI:
3. Ebrahimpour, M., Shafaghat, R., Alamian, R. and Safdari
Shadloo, M., "Numerical investigation of the savonius vertical
axis wind turbine and evaluation of the effect of the overlap
parameter in both horizontal and vertical directions on its
performance", Symmetry, Vol. 11, No. 6, (2019), 821.
4. Alamian, R., Shafaghat, R., Miri, S.J., Yazdanshenas, N. and
Shakeri, M., "Evaluation of technologies for harvesting wave
energy in caspian sea", Renewable and Sustainable Energy
Reviews, Vol. 32, No., (2014), 468-476.
5. Alamian, R., Shafaghat, R., Farhadi, M. and Bayani, R.,
"Experimental evaluation of irwec1, a novel offshore wave
energy converter", International Journal of EngineeringTransactionsC:Aspects,Vol.29,No.9,(2016),1292-1299.
6. Bin, Y.O., Tawi, K. and Suprayogi, S.D., "Computer simulation
studies on the effect overlap ratio for savonius type vertical axis
marine current turbine", International Journal of EngineeringTransactionsA:Basics,Vol.23,No.1,(2010),79-88.
7. Yaakob, O., Suprayogi, D., Ghani, M.A. and Tawi, K.,
"Experimental studies on savonius-type vertical axis turbine for
low marine current velocity", International Journal of
Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 26, No. 1, (2012), 9198.
8. Falcão, A.F. and Henriques, J.C., "Oscillating-water-column
wave energy converters and air turbines: A review", Renewable
Energy, Vol. 85, No., (2016), 1391-1424.
9. Holzhauer, E., "Assessment of the power available in a fixed
offshore oscillating water column plant", Cranfield University,
School Of Engineering, MSc Thesis, (2012),
10. Suroso, A., "Hydraulic model test of wave energy conversion",
Jurnal Mekanikal, Vol. 19, (2005), 84-94.
11. Morris-Thomas, M.T., Irvin, R.J. and Thiagarajan, K.P., "An
investigation into the hydrodynamic efficiency of an oscillating
water column", Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic
Engineering, Vol. 129, No. 4, (2007), 273-278.
12. Ram, K., Faizal, M., Ahmed, M.R. and Lee, Y.-H., "Experimental
studies on the flow characteristics in an oscillating water column
device", Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol.
24, No. 10, (2010), 2043-2050.
13. Dizadji, N. and Sajadian, S.E., "Modeling and optimization of the
chamber of owc system", Energy, Vol. 36, No. 5, (2011), 23602366.
14. Sheng, W., Lewis, A. and Alcorn, R., "On wave energy extraction
of oscillating water column device", in 4th International
Conference on Ocean Energy, Dublin, Ireland. (2012).
15. Viviano, A., Naty, S., Foti, E., Bruce, T., Allsop, W. and
Vicinanza, D., "Large-scale experiments on the behaviour of a
generalised oscillating water column under random waves",
Renewable Energy, Vol. 99, (2016), 875-887.
16. Ning, D.-Z., Wang, R.-Q., Zou, Q.-P. and Teng, B., "An
experimental investigation of hydrodynamics of a fixed owc wave
energy converter", Applied Energy, Vol. 168, (2016), 636-648.
17. Alamian, R., Shafaghat, R., Hosseini, S.S. and Zainali, A., "Wave
energy potential along the southern coast of the caspian sea",
International Journal of Marine Energy, Vol. 19, (2017), 221234.
18. Zabihian, F. and Fung, A.S., "Review of marine renewable
energies: Case study of iran", Renewable and Sustainable
Energy Reviews, Vol. 15, No. 5, (2011), 2461-2474.
19. Zanous, S.P., Shafaghat, R., Alamian, R., Shadloo, M.S. and
Khosravi, M., "Feasibility study of wave energy harvesting along
the southern coast and islands of iran", Renewable Energy, Vol.
135, (2019), 502-514.
20. "Modeling of iranian sea waves, volume ii: Persian gulf and oman
sea", 1st ed, Ports and Maritime Organization, (2008).
21. Alamian, R., Shafaghat, R., Shadloo, M.S., Bayani, R. and
Amouei, A.H., "An empirical evaluation of the sea depth effects
for various wave characteristics on the performance of a point
absorber wave energy converter", Ocean Engineering, Vol. 137,
22. Fairhurst, J., "Modelling and design of an oscillating wave energy
converter", Stellenbosch University, Faculty of Engineering, MSc
23. Day, S., Penesis, I., Babarit, A., Fontaine, A., He, Y., Kraskowski,
M., Murai, M., Salvatore, F. and Shin, H., "Ittc recommended
guidelines: Wave energy converter model test experiments (7.502-07-03.7)",
in 27th International Towing Tank Conference.
24. Alamian, R., Shafaghat, R., Bayani, R. and Amouei, A.H., "An
experimental evaluation of the effects of sea depth, wave energy
converter’s draft and position of centre of gravity on the
performance of a point absorber wave energy converter", Journal
of Marine Engineering & Technology, Vol. 16, No. 2, (2017),
25. Kooverji, B., "Pneumatic power measurement of an oscillating
water column converter", Stellenbosch: Stellenbosch University,
26. Joubert, J.R., "Design and development of a novel wave energy
converter", Stellenbosch University, Faculty of Engineering,
Doctor of Engineering Thesis, (2013),
27. Thiruvenkatasamy, K. and Neelamani, S., "On the efficiency of
wave energy caissons in array", Applied Ocean Research, Vol.
19, No. 1, (1997), 61-72.