1. Zhang, C,T., Wang, H,X. and Ren, M,L,” Research on pricing and
coordination strategy of green supply chain under hybrid
production mode”, Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol.
72, (2014), 24-31.
2. Xie, Y., Tai, A,H. Ching, W,K. and Siu, T,K, “ Pricing strategy for
a two-echelon supply chain with optimized return effort level”,
International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 182,
3. Seifbarghy, M., Kalaei, M. and Rasouli, N, “ Supplier selection and
order quantity assignment using conditional entropy and
Chebyshev goal programming approach”, 12th International
Conference of Iranian Operations Research Society, (2019),
4. Li, Y., Zhang, S. and Han, J, “Dynamic pricing and periodic
ordering for a stochastic inventory system with deteriorating
items”, Automatica, Vol. 76, (2017), 200-213.
5. Shaikh, A.A., Khan, M.A.A., Panda, G.C. and Konstantaras, I,
“Price discount facility in an EOQ model for deteriorating items
with stock-dependent demand and partial backlogging”,
International Transactions in Operational Research, Vol. 26,
No. 4, (2019), 1365-1396.
6. Aviv, Y. and Pazgal, A,” Optimal Pricing of Seasonal Products in
the Presence of Forward-Looking Consumers and Prospects”,
Journal of Manufacturing and Service Operations
Management, Vol. 10, (2008), 339-359.
7. You, S.P and Chen, C.T, “Dynamic pricing of seasonal goods with
spot and forward purchase demands”, Journal of Computers and
Mathematics with Applications, Vol. 54, (2007), 490–498.
8. Chopra, S. and Meindle, P “Supply chain management Strategy,
Planning, and Operations (3rd Ed)”, New jersey: Prentice-Hall,
9. Transchel, S, “ Inventory management under price-based and
stockout-based substitution”, European Journal of Operational
Research, Vol. 262, No. 3, (2017), 996-1008
10. Kim, S. and Bell, P.C, “Optimal pricing and production decision in
the presence of symmetrical and asymmetrical substitution”,
Omega, Vol. 39, (2011), 528-538.
11. Rasouli, N. and Nakhai, I, “Joint Pricing and Inventory Control for
Seasonal and Substitutable Goods Mentioning the Symmetrical
and Asymmetrical Substitution”, International Journal of
Engineering Transaction C Aspects, Vol. 27, No. 9, (2014),
12. Wang, C., Huang, R. Pricing for seasonal deteriorating products
with price- and ramp-type time-dependent demand. Computers &
Industrial Engineering, Vol. 77, (2014), 29-34.
13. Due, J., Zhang, J. and Hua, G, “Pricing and inventory management
in the presence of strategic customers with risk preference and
decreasing value”, International Journal of Production
Economics, Vol. 164, (2015), 160-166.
14. Rabbani, M., Pourmohammad Zia, N. and, Rafiei, H, “Joint optimal
dynamic pricing and replenishment policies for items with
simultaneous quality and physical quantity deterioration”,
Applied Mathematics and Computation, Vol. 287, (2016), 149160.
15. Naimi Sadigh, A., Chaharsooghi, S. K. and Sheikhmohammady,
M, “A game theoretic approach to coordination of pricing,
advertising, and inventory decisions in a competitive supply
chain”, Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization,
Vol. 12, (2016), 337-355
16. Aminnaseri, M. R. and Azari Khojasteh, M, “Price competition
between two leader–follower supply chains with risk-averse
retailers under demand uncertainty”, The International Journal
of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 79, (2015), 377393.
17. Bian, W., Shang, J. and Zhang, J, “Two-way information sharing
under supply chain competition”, International Journal of
Production Economics, Vol. 178, (2016), 82-94
18. Taleizadeh, A.A. and Rasouli-Baghban A, “Pricing and lot sizing
of a decaying item under group dispatching with time-dependent
demand and decay Rates”, Scientia Iranica, Vol. 25, No. 3,
19. Karakul, M. and Chan, L “Analytical and managerial implications
of integrating product substitutability in the joint pricing and
procurement problem”, European Journal of Operational
Research, Vol. 190, ) 2008(, 179–204.
20. Karakul, M. and Chan, L.M.A, “Joint pricing and procurement of
substitutable products with random demands- A technical note”,
European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 201, (2010),
21. Soleimani, F., Arshadikhamseh, A. and Naderi, B, “Optimal
decisions in a dual-channel supply chain under simultaneous
demand and production cost disruptions”, Annals of Operations
Research, (2014), 1-21
22. Dong, L., Kouvelis, P. and Tian, Z, “Dynamic pricing and
inventory control of substitute products”, Journal of
manufacturing and service operations management, Vol. 11,
Noori-daryan M., Taleizadeh, A.A. and Jolai, F, “Analyzing
pricing, promised delivery lead time, supplier-selection, and
ordering decisions of a multi-national supply chain under
uncertain environment”, International Journal of Production
Economics, Vol. 209, (2019), 236-248.
24. Moradinasab, N., Aminnaseri, M., Behbahani, T.J. and Jafarzadeh,
H, “Competition and cooperation between supply chains in multiobjective
petroleum green supply chain: A game theoretic
approach”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 170, (2018),
25. Elyasi, M., Jafarzadeh, H. and Khoshalhan, F, “An economical
order quantity model for items with imperfect quality: A noncooperative
theoretical model”, 3
Logistics & Supply Chain Conference, (2012).
26. Frasi, E., Yousefi Yegane, B. and Moniri, A, “Simultaneous
Pricing, Routing, and Inventory Control for Perishable Goods in
a Two-echelon Supply Chain”, International Journal of
Engineering Transaction A Basics, Vol. 31, No. 7, (2018), 10741081.
27. Fattahi, P., Tanhatalab, M. and Bashiri, M, “Bi-objectives
Approach for a Multi-period Two Echelons Perishable Product
Inventory-routing Problem with Production and Lateral
Transshipment”, International Journal of Engineering
Transaction C Aspects, Vol. 30, No. 6, (2017), 876-886.