1. Khalvati, F. and Omidvar, A., "Prediction of noise transmission
loss and acoustic comfort assessment of a ventilated window
using statistical energy analysis", International Journal of
Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 32, No. 3, (2019), 451-459.
2. Onawumi, A.S., Okoli, S., Mfon, U. and Raheem, W., "Noise
level investigation and control of household electric power
generator", Covenant Journal of Engineering Technology,
Vol. 2, No. 1, (2018). https://journals.covenantuniversity.
3. Kuku, R., Raji, N. and Bello, T., "Development and performance
evaluation of sound proof enclosure for portable generators",
Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and
Technology, Vol. 4, (2012), 2600-2603.
4. Pandey, K., Deb, K. and Kumar, U., "Experimental studies on
effect of noise level control for 7.5 kva diesel generator set with
an enclosure", Journal of Environmental Research and
Development, Vol. 4, No. 2, (2009), 506-516.
5. Patil, S. R., S. S. Shinde, S. V. Chaitanya, Varish Chaturvedi, G.
Raghavendra, and I. Manimozhi. "Noise reduction of an IC
engine by enclosure method with 25 mm thick glass wool as
noise absorbing medium.", International Journal of
Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences, Vol. 1, No. 2 (2014), 1-8.
6. Hammad, U., Aizaz, A., Khan, A.A. and Qurehi, T., "Design
and development of noise suppression system for domestic generators", European Scientific Journal, Vol. 9, No. 10,
7. Hassan-Beygi, S.R. and Ghobadian, B., "Noise reduction of a
portable gas generator set using an acoustic enclosure",
Agricultural Engineering International: CIGR Journal, Vol.
18, No. 3, (2016), 159-170.
8. Akhaze, M.N. and John, E., "Development of a soundproof
device for 950 watt rated portable generators", Journal of
Applied Sciences and Environmental Management, Vol. 20,
No. 1, (2016), 83-86.