1. Mandal, A. and Mishra, R., “Design and Implementation of
Digital Demodulator for Frequency Modulated CW Radar”,
International Journal of Engineering - Transaction A: Basics,
Vol. 27, No. 10, (2014), 1581–1590.
2. Toloei, A. and Niazi, S., “Estimation of los rates for target
tracking problems using ekf and ukf algorithms-a comparative
study”, International Journal of Engineering - Transaction B:
Applications, Vol. 28, No. 2, (2015), 172–178.
3. J. Bhaskara Rao, “Estimation of Roughness Parameters of A
Surface Using Different Image Enhancement Techniques”,
International Journal of Engineering - Transaction B:
Applications, Vol. 30, No. 5, (2017), 652–658.
4. Curlander, J.C. and McDonough, R.N., Synthetic aperture radar:
systems and signal processing, Wiley-Interscience, New Jersey,
5. Moreira, A., Prats-Iraola, P., Younis, M., Krieger, G., Hajnsek, I.
and Papathanassiou, K.P., “A tutorial on synthetic aperture radar”,
IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Magazine, Vol. 1, No. 1,
6. El-Darymli, K., McGuire, P., Power, D. and Moloney, C.R.,
“Target detection in synthetic aperture radar imagery: A state-ofthe-art
survey”, Journal of Applied Remote Sensing,Vol.7,No.1,(2013),1–35.
7. Sokolov, G.A., “Resolution of Discrete Random Signals in the
Case of Limited a Priori Statistics”, Telecommunications And
Radio Engineering, Vol. 44, No. 5, (1989), 94–97.
8. Middleton, D., An introduction to statistical communication
theory, Wiley-IEEE Press, New Jersey, (1960).
9. Ouchi, K., Tamaki, S., Yaguchi, H. and Iehara, M., “Ship
detection based on coherence images derived from cross
correlation of multilook SAR images”, IEEE Geoscience and
Remote Sensing Letters, Vol. 1, No. 3, (2004), 184–187.
10. Gao, G., “A parzen-window-kernel-based CFAR algorithm for
ship detection in SAR images”, IEEE Geoscience and Remote
Sensing Letters, Vol. 8, No. 3, (2010), 557–561.
11. Wang, C., Jiang, S., Zhang, H., Wu, F. and Zhang, B., “Ship
detection for high-resolution SAR images based on feature
analysis”, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol.
11, No. 1, (2013), 119–123.
12. Xing, X.W., Ji, K.F., Kang, L.H. and Zhan, M., “Review of ship
surveillance technologies based on high-resolution wide-swath
synthetic aperture radar imaging”, Journal of Radar, Vol. 4, No.
1, (2015), 107–121.
13. Xu, Y., Xiong, W., Lv, Y. and Liu, H., “A New Method Based on
Two-Stage Detection Mechanism for Detecting Ships in HighResolution
SAR Images”, In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol.128),
International Conference on Electronic Information
Technology and Computer Engineering, China, (2017), 1–9.
14. Ftorek, B. and Marˇcokov, M., “Markov type polynomial
inequality for some generalized Hermite weight”, Tatra
Mountains Mathematical Publications, Vol. 49, No. 1, (2011),111–118.
15. Skolnik, M., Radar Handbook, McGraw-Hill Education, NewYork, (2008).
16. Ivanov, D. and Sokolov, B., “Control and system-theoretic
identification of the supply chain dynamics domain for planning,
analysis and adaptation of performance under uncertainty”,
European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 224, No. 2,
17. Soumekh, M., Synthetic aperture radar signal processing, WileyInterscience,
New Jersey, (1999).