1. Novinrooz, A. J. . A. N. and S. H., “Improvement of hardness and
corrosion resistance of SS-420 by Cr+TiN coatings”, Journal of
Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering,
Vol. 23, No. 1, (2007), 43–46.
2. Sugumaran, A.A., Purandare, Y., Ehiasarian, A.P., and
Hovsepian, P.E., “Corrosion behavior of post-deposition polished
droplet-embedded arc evaporated and droplet-free high power
impulse magnetron sputtering/direct current magnetron sputtering
coatings”, Corrosion, Vol. 73, No. 6, (2017), 685–693.
3. D’Avico, L., Beltrami, R., Lecis, N., and Trasatti, S.P.,
“Corrosion Behavior and Surface Properties of PVD Coatings for
Mold Technology Applications”, Coatings, Vol. 9, No. 1, (2018),
4. Singh, P.K., Kumar, A., Sinha, S.K., Aggarwa, A. and Sing, G.P.,
“Improvement in surface properties with TiN thin film coating on
plasma nitride austenitic 316 stainless steel”, International
Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 8, No. 1, (2016),
5. Akbarzadeh, M. Shafyei, A., and Salimijazi, H.R.,,
“Characterization of TiN, CrN and (Ti, Cr) N coatings deposited
by cathodic arc evaporation”, International Journal of
Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 27, No. 7, (2014),
6. Malarvannan, R.R., Moorthy, T.V., Sathish, S., and Hariharan, P.,
“Investigation on the corrosion behavior of physical vapor
deposition coated high speed steel”, Advances in Mechanical
Engineering, Vol. 7, No. 8, (2015), 1–5.
7. Ajiboye, O.J., “Surface defects characterization and
electrochemical corrosion studies of TiAlN, TiCN and AlCrN
PVD coatings”, Master Thesis, Tallinn University of Technology,
8. Azadi, M., Sabour Rouhaghdam, A., and Ahangarani, S., “A
Review on Titanium Nitride and Titanium Carbide Single and
Multilayer Coatings Deposited by Plasma Assisted Chemical
Vapor Deposition”, International Journal of Engineering -
Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 5, (2016), 677–687.
9. Jakovljević, S., Alar, V., and Ivanković, A., “Electrochemical
Behaviour of PACVD TiN-Coated CoCrMo Medical Alloy”,
Metals, Vol. 7, No. 7, (2017), 1–14.
10. Poursaiedi, E. and Salarvand, A., “Comparison of properties of
ti/tin/ticn/tialn film deposited by cathodic arc physical vapor and
plasma-assisted chemical vapor deposition on custom 450 steel
substrates”, International Journal of Engineering - Transaction
A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 10, (2016), 1459–1468.
11. Cegil, O. Kiling, B., Sen, S., and Sen, U., “Corrosion Properties
of CrAlN and TiAlN Coatings Deposited by Thermoreactive
Deposition Process”, Acta Physica Polonica, Vol. 125, No. 2,
12. Cedeño-Venté, M. L. Espinosa-Arbeláeza, D.G., ManríquezRochab,
J., Rodrígueza, G.C.M., Gómez-Ovallea, A.E.,
González-Hernándeza, J., and Alvarado-Orozcoa, J.M., “Effect of
Graded Bias Voltage on the Microstructure of arc-PVD CrN
Films and its Response in Electrochemical & Mechanical
Behavior”, Applied Physics, (2018), 1–14.
13. Ward, L. Pilkington, A., and Dowey, S., “Studies on the Effect of
Arc Current Mode and Substrate Rotation Configuration on the
Structure and Corrosion Behavior of PVD TiN Coatings”,
Coatings, Vol. 7, No. 4, (2017), 1–15.
14. Bouzid, K., Beliardouh, N.E., and Nouveau, C., “Wear and
corrosion resistance of CrN-based coatings deposited by RF
magnetron sputtering”, Tribology in Industry, Vol. 37, No. 1,
15. Lin, M.T., Wan, C.H., and Wu, W, “Enhanced corrosion
resistance of ss304 stainless steel and titanium coated with
alternate layers of TiN and ZrN in a simulated O2 rich
environment of a unitized”, International Journal of
Electrochemical Science, Vol. 9, (2014), 7832–7845.
16. Hedayati, A., Asghari, S., Alinoori, A.H., Koosha, M., and
Vuorinen, E., “Effects of coating thickness on corrosion and
contact resistance behavior of TiN coated AISI 316L as bipolar
plates for PEMFC”, Iranian Journal of Hydrogen & Fuel Cell,
Vol. 3, No. 2, (2017), 137–149.
17. Keawhan, C., Wongpanya, P., Witit-anun, N., and
Songsiriritthigul, P., “Corrosion Behavior of AISI 4140 Steel
Surface Coated by Physical Vapor Deposition”, Journal of
Metals, Materials and Minerals, Vol. 22, No. 1, (2012), 69–76.
18. Perillo, P.M., “Corrosion behaviour of titanium nitride coating on
Titanium and Zircaloy-4”, American Journal of Materials
Science and Application, Vol. 3, No. 2, (2015), 18–25.
19. Aperador, W., Delgado, A., and Duque, J., “Corrosion Resistanne
of the [TiN/CrN]n Coatings Deposited on Steel AISI 4140”,
International Journal of Electrochemical Science, Vol. 8,
20. Liu, Y., Gao, Z. , Lu, X., and Wang L., “Effect of Temperature on
Corrosion and Cathodic Protection of X65 Pipeline Steel in 3.5%
NaCl Solution”, International Journal of Electrochemical
Science, Vol. 14, (2019), 150–160.
21. Loveday, D., Peterson, P. and Rodgers, B., “Evaluation of organic
coatings with electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, Part 3:
Protocols for testing coatings with EIS”, Journal of Chemical
Technology, Coatings Technology, Vol. 2, No. 13, (2005), 22–
22. Loveday, D., Peterson, P. and Rodgers, B., “Evaluation of organic
coatings with electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, Part 1:
Fundamentals of Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy”,
Journal of Chemical Technology, Coatings Technology, Vol. 8,
23. Suo, X., Guo, C., Kong, Decheng., and Wang, L., “Corrosion
behaviour of TiN and CrN coatings produced by magnetron
sputtering process on aluminium alloy”, International Journal of
Electrochemical Science, Vol. 14, (2019), 826–837.
24. Kucuk, I. and S.C., “Pitting corrosion of TiN-coated stainless
steel in 3% NaCl solution”, Materiali in Tehnologije, Vol. 49,
No. 2, (2015), 183–192.
25. Caiazzo, F.C., Sisti, V., Trasatti, S.P., and Trasatti, S.,
“Electrochemical characterization of multilayer Cr/CrN-based
coatings”, Coatings, Vol. 4, No. 3, (2014), 508–526.
26. Antunes, R.A., De Lima, N.B., De Almeida, Rizzutto, M., Higa,
O.Z., Saiki, M., and Costa, I., “Surface interactions of a W-DLCcoated
biomedical AISI 316L stainless steel in physiological
solution”, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine,
Vol. 24, No. 4, (2013), 863–876.
27. Gilberto, B., Maryory, G.B., Jaime, O.A., Julio, C.Á., and
William A.C., “Tribological Properties and Corrosion Resistance
Enhancement of H13 Hot Work Steel by Means of CrN/TiN
Multilayers”, Journal of Materials Science and Engineering,
Vol. 4, No. 6, (2010), 51–59.