1. Perrone, D., Calvi, P.M., Nascimbene, R., Fischer, E.C. and
Magliulo, G., "Seismic performance of non-structural elements
during the 2016 central italy earthquake", Bulletin of Earthquake
Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 10, (2019), 5655-5677.
2. Nateghi, F., "Earthquake evaluation of the non structural elements
in a thermal power plant", International Journal of Engineering,
Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2016), 8-13.
3. Majdalaweyh, S., Pang, W., Safiey, A., Ziaei, E., Rokneddin, K.,
Javanbarg, M. and Prabhu, S., "Seismic vulnerability assessment
of anchored block type contents due to sliding and overturning",
Canadian Conference of Earthquake Engineering, (2019).
4. Younis, C.J. and Tadjbakhsh, I.G., "Response of sliding rigid
structure to base excitation", Journal of Engineering Mechanics,
Vol. 110, No. 3, (1984), 417-432.
5. Nikfar, F. and Konstantinidis, D., "Effect of the stick-slip
phenomenon on the sliding response of objects subjected to pulse
excitation", Journal of Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 143, No.
4, (2017), 04016122.
6. Lin, S.-L., MacRae, G.A., Dhakal, R.P. and Yeow, T.Z.,
"Building contents sliding demands in elastically responding
structures", Engineering Structures, Vol. 86, (2015), 182-191.
7. Lin, S.L., MacRae, G.A., Dhakal, R.P. and Yeow, T.Z., "Building
contents sliding during earthquakes. NZSEE Conf erence, (2013).
8. Hutchinson, T.C. and Chaudhuri, S.R., "Simplified expression for
seismic fragility estimation of sliding-dominated equipment and
contents", Earthquake Spectra, Vol. 22, No. 3, (2006), 709-732.
9. Smith-Pardo, J.P., Reyes, J.C., Ardila-Giraldo, O.A., ArdilaBothia,
L. and Villamizar-Gonzalez, J.N., "Dynamic effect of
sliding rigid blocks on the seismic response of structures". Second
European Conference on Earthquake Engineering and
Seismology, Istanbul (2014).
10. Smith-Pardo, J.P., Reyes, J.C., Ardila-Bothia, L., VillamizarGonzalez,
J.N. and Ardila-Giraldo, O.A., "Effect of live load on the seismic design of single-story storage structures under unidirectional horizontal ground motions", Engineering Structures, Vol. 93, (2015), 50-60.
11. Reyes, J.C., Ardila-Bothia, L., Smith-Pardo, J.P., VillamizarGonzalez,
J.N. and Ardila-Giraldo, O.A., "Evaluation of the effect of containers on
the seismic response of pile-supported storage
structures", Engineering Structures, Vol. 122, (2016), 267-278.
12. Drucker, D.C., Coulomb friction, plasticity, and limit loads. 1953,
Brown Univ Providence Ri Div of Applied Mathematics.
13. Peer, Peer ground motion database. 2014, University of
California Berkeley, CA.
14. American Society of Civil, E., Minimum design loads and
associated criteria for buildings and other structures, asce/sei 716.
2017, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Reston, VA.
15. Indian Standard, "Criteria for earthquake resistant design of
structures", Bureau of Indian Standards, Part 1, (2016).
16. Matsui, K., Iura, M., Sasaki, T. and Kosaka, I., "Periodic response
of a rigid block resting on a footing subjected to harmonic
excitation", Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics,
Vol. 20, No. 7, (1991), 683-697.
17. Rastegarian, S. and Sharifi, A., "An investigation on the
correlation of inter-story drift and performance objectives in
conventional rc frames", Emerging Science Journal, Vol. 2, No.
3, (2018), 140-147.
18. Okada, T. and Takanashi, K., "The resonance responses of steel
structure with sliding floor loads. Vol. 3, 4419-4422.
19. Reyes, J.C., Marcillo-Delgado, E., Smith-Pardo, J.P. and ArdilaGiraldo,
O.A., "Assessment of the effective seismic mass for lowrise
framed shear buildings supporting nearly permanent live
loads", Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 144, No. 8,