1. Roy S. K., Bhattacharyya M. M., and Naikan V. N. A.,
“Maintainability and reliability analysis of a fleet of shovels”,
Mining Technology, Vol.110, No.3, (2001), 163–171.
2. Samanta, B., Sarkar, B., and Mukherjee, K., “Reliability analysis
of shovel machines used in an open cast coal mine”, Mineral
Resources Engineering, Vol.10, No.2, (2001), 219-231.
3. Samanta, B., Sarkar, B., and Mukherjee, K., “Reliability
modelling and performance analyses of an LHD system in
mining”, International Journal of Surface Mining, Reclamation
and Environment, Vol.115, No.2, (2003), 1-8.
4. Hall R. A., and Daneshmend L. K., “Reliability Modelling of
Surface Mining Equipment: Data Gathering and Analysis
Methodologies”, International Journal of Surface Mining,
Reclamation and Environment, Vol.17, No.3, (2003), 139–155.
5. Gupta S., Ramkrishna N., and Bhattacharya J., “Replacement and
maintenance analysis of longwall shearer using fault tree
technique”, Mining Technology, Vol.115, No.2, (2006), 49–58.
6. Gupta S., and Bhattacharya J., “Reliability Analysis of a
Conveyor System using Hybrid Data”, Quality and Reliability
Engineering International, Vol.23, No.7, (2007), 867-882.
7. Barabady J, Kumar U., “Reliability analysis of mining equipment:
a case study of a crushing plant at Jajarm Bauxite Mine in Iran”,
Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol.93, No.4,
8. Elevli S., Uzgoren N., and Taksuk M., “Maintainability analysis
of mechanical systems of electric cable shovels”, Journal of
Scientific and Industrial Research, Vol.67, No.4, (2008), 267– 271.
9. Pratama, A., Moeis, A., and Farizal, “Effort on Reliability and
Availability Improvement of Excavator Hitachi EX-2500 at
Open-pit Coal Mine Areas by Using Importance Measure”, The
4th International Seminar on Industrial Engineering and
Management, At Lombok, Indonesia (2010).
10. Uzgören, N., Elevli, S., Elevli, B., and Uysal, O., “Reliability
analysis of draglines' mechanical failures”, Eksploatacja i
Niezawodnosc - Maintenance and Reliability, Vol.48, No.4,
11. Esmaeili M., Bazzazi, A., and Borna, S., “Reliability analysis of
a fleet of loaders in sangan iron mine”, Archives of Mining
Sciences, Vol.56, No.4, (2011), 629–640.
12. Hoseinie S. H., Ataei M., Khalokakaie R., Ghodrati B., and
Kumar U., “Reliability analysis of drum shearer machine at
mechanized longwall mines”, Journal of Quality in
Maintenance Engineering, Vol.18, No.1, (2012), 98–119.
13. Jain, M., Agrawal, S.C., and Preeti, Ch., “Fuzzy reliability
evaluation of a repairable system with imperfect coverage, reboot
and common cause shock failure”, International Journal of
Engineering, Transaction C: Basics, Vol.25, No.3, (2012), 231238.
14. Kumar, A., and Ram, M., “Reliability Measures Improvement and
Sensitivity Analysis of A Coal Handling Unit For Thermal Power
Plant”, International Journal of Engineering, Transaction A:
Basics, Vol.26, No.9, (2013), 1059 - 1066.
15. Rahimdel M. J., Ataei M., Khalokakaei R., and Hoseinie S. H.,
“Reliability-based maintenance scheduling of hydraulic system of
rotary drilling machines”, International Journal of Mining
Science and Technology, Vol.52, No.2, (2013), 569–578.
16. Deka C., and Chattopadhaya S., “A comparative reliability
analysis of Bulldozers arriving at a workshop in Eastern India: A
case study”, IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering
(IOSR-JMCE), Vol.10, No.2, (2013), 47–52.
17. Furuly S., Barabady A., and Barabady J., “Availability analysis of
the main conveyor in the Svea Coal Mine in Norway”,
International Journal of Performability Engineering, Vol.9,
No.3, (2013), 287–294.
18. El-Damcese, M., Farrag, F., and El-Ghamry, E., “Reliability
Analysis of Three Elements in Series and Parallel Systems under
Time-varying Fuzzy Failure Rate”, International Journal of
Engineering, Transaction A: Basics, Vol.27, No.4, (2014), 553560.
19. Nouri Gharahasanlou A., Mokhtarei A., Khodayarei A., and Ataei
M., “Fault tree analysis of failure cause of crushing plant and
mixing bed hall at Khoy cement factory in Iran”, Case Studies in
Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol.2, No.1, (2014), 33–38.
20. Morshedlou A., Dehghani H., and Hoseinie S. H., “Reliabilitybased
maintenance scheduling of powered supports in Tabas
mechanized coal mine”, Journal of Mining & Environment,
Vol.5, No.2, (2014), 113–120.
21. Dindarloo S. R., “Support vector machine regression analysis of
LHD failures”, International Journal of Mining, Reclamation
and Environment, Vol.30, No.1, (2014), 64–69.
22. Moniri Morad A., Pourgol-Mohammad M., and Sattarvand J.,
“Application of reliability-centered maintenance for productivity
improvement of open pit mining equipment: Case study of
Sungun Copper Mine”, Journal of Central South University,
Vol.21, No.6, (2014), 2372–2382.
23. Allahkarami Z., Sayadi A. R., and Lanke A., “Reliability Analysis
of Motor System of Dump Truck for Maintenance Management”,
Current Trends in Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and
Safety, (2016), 681-688.
24. Nouri Gharahasanlou A., Khalokakaie R., Ataie M., and Jafarie
R., “Reliability Analysis of Conveyor Belt System of Crushing
Department”, Journal of Applied Environmental and Biological
Sciences, Vol.5, No.7, (2015), 349–357.
25. Nouri A., Ataei M., Khalokakaei R., Ghodrati B., and
Mokhberdoran M., “Maintainability measure based on operating
environment, a case study: Sungun copper mine”, Journal of
Mining & Environment, Vol.8, No.3, (2017), 511–521.
26. Ferdous R., Khan F., Sadiq R., Amyotte P., and Veitch B., “Fault
and Event Tree Analyses for Process Systems Risk Analysis:
Uncertainty Handling Formulations”, Risk analysis, Vol.31,
27. Celik M., Seyed Miri Lavasani S.M., and Wang J., “A risk-based
modelling approach to enhance shipping accident investigation”,
Safety Science, Vol.48, No.1, (2010), 18–27.
28. Rausand M., and Høyland A., “System Reliability Theory:
Models, Statistical Methods, and Applications”, Second Edition,
John Wiley & Sons, (2004).
29. Modarres, M., “Risk Analysis in Engineering: Techniques, Tools,
and Trends”, First Edition, CRC Press, (2006).