1. Ghiass, R.S., Arandjelovic, O., Bendada, H. and Maldague, X., "Infrared face recognition: A literature review", in Neural Networks (IJCNN), The 2013 International Joint Conference on, IEEE. (2013), 1-10.
2. Mostafa, E., Hammoud, R., Ali, A., Farag, A.J.C.V. and Understanding, I., "Face recognition in low resolution thermal images", Computer Vision and Image Understanding Vol. 117, No. 12, (2013), 1689-1694.
3. Friedrich, G. and Yeshurun, Y., "Seeing people in the dark: Face recognition in infrared images", in International Workshop on Biologically Motivated Computer Vision, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, (2002), 348-359.
4. Kakkirala, K.R., Chalamala, S.R. and Jami, S., "Thermal infrared face recognition: A review", In Computer Modelling & Simulation (UKSim), 2017 UKSim-AMSS 19th International Conference on,. IEEE, (2017), 55-60.
5. Kong, S.G., Heo, J., Abidi, B.R., Paik, J., Abidi, M.A.J.C.V. and Understanding, I., "Recent advances in visual and infrared face recognition—a review", Computer Vision and Image Understanding , Vol. 97, No. 1, (2005), 103-135.
6. Cutler, R.G., "Face recognition using infrared images and eigenfaces", University of Maryland, (1996).
7. Majumder, G. and Bhowmik, M.K., "Gabor-fast ica feature extraction for thermal face recognition using linear kernel support vector machine", in Computational Intelligence and Networks (CINE), 2015 International Conference on, IEEE. (2015), 21-25.
8. Zhang, X., Peng, M. and Chen, T., "Face recognition from near-infrared images with convolutional neural network", in Wireless Communications & Signal Processing (WCSP), 2016 8th International Conference on, IEEE, (2016), 1-5.
9. Wu, Z., Peng, M. and Chen, T., "Thermal face recognition using convolutional neural network", in Optoelectronics and Image Processing (ICOIP), 2016 International Conference on, IEEE. (2016), 6-9.
10. Zhao, S., Grigat, R.-R.J.M.L. and Recognition, D.M.i.P., "An automatic face recognition system in the near infrared spectrum", In International Workshop on Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern Recognition, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, (2005), 633-633.
11. Cho, S.-Y., Wang, L. and Ong, W.J., "Thermal imprint feature analysis for face recognition", in Industrial Electronics, 2009. ISIE 2009. IEEE International Symposium on, IEEE. (2009), 1875-1880.
12. Seal, A., Bhattacharjee, D., Nasipuri, M. and Basu, D.K., "Minutiae based thermal face recognition using blood perfusion data", in Image Information Processing (ICIIP), 2011 International Conference on, IEEE. (2011), 1-4.
13. Awedat, K., Essa, A. and Asari, V., "Sparse representation classification based linear integration of l-norm and l 2-norm for robust face recognition", (2017).
14. Reihanian, S., Arbabi, E. and Maham, B., "Random sparse representation for thermal to visible face recognition", in Computers and Communications (ISCC), 2017 IEEE Symposium on, IEEE. (2017), 1380-1385.
15. Wright, J., Yang, A.Y., Ganesh, A., Sastry, S.S., Ma, Y..a. and intelligence, m., "Robust face recognition via sparse representation", IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 31, No. 2, (2009), 210-227.
16. Mohimani, H., Babaie-Zadeh, M. and Christian J., "A fast approach for overcomplete sparse decomposition based on smoothed norm", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol. 57, No. 1, (2009), 289-301.
17. Tropp, Joel A., and Anna C. Gilbert. "Signal recovery from random measurements via orthogonal matching pursuit." IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 53, No. 12 (2007): 4655-4666.
18. Pati, Y.C., Rezaiifar, R. and Krishnaprasad, P.S., "Orthogonal matching pursuit: Recursive function approximation with applications to wavelet decomposition", in Signals, Systems and Computers. 1993 Conference Record of The Twenty-Seventh Asilomar Conference on, IEEE. (1993), 40-44.
19. Nvie database
. A Natural Visible and Infrared facial Expression Database; Available from: http://nvie.ustc.edu.cn
21. Martinez, B., Binefa, X. and Pantic, M., "Facial component detection in thermal imagery", Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops (CVPRW), 2010 IEEE Computer Society Conference on, IEEE. (2010), 48-54.
22. Lin, Chun-Fu, and Sheng-Fuu Lin. "Accuracy enhanced thermal face recognition." Infrared Physics & Technology, Vol. 61 (2013), 200-207.
23. Farokhi, Sajad, Jan Flusser, and Usman Ullah Sheikh. "Near infrared face recognition: A literature survey." Computer Science Review, Vol. 21 (2016), 1-17.
24. Howland, Peg, Jianlin Wang, and Haesun Park. "Solving the small sample size problem in face recognition using generalized discriminant analysis." Pattern Recognition, Vol. 39, No. 2 (2006): 277-287.
25. Shobeirinejad, A. and Gao, Y., "Gender classification using interlaced derivative patterns", in Pattern Recognition (ICPR), 2010 20th International Conference on, IEEE. (2010), 1509-1512.