1. Mamala, A., Knych, T., Kwaśniewski, P., Kawecki, A., Kiesiewicz, G., Sieja-Smaga, E., Śc Iężor, W., Gniełczyk, M., and Kowal, R., “New Al-Ag Alloys for Electrical Conductors with Increased Current Carrying Capacity”, Archives of Metallurgy and Materials, Vol. 61, No. 4, (2016), 1875–1880.
2. He, Q., Yang, H., Chen, L., Fan, X., Shen, Q., Wu, X., Mu, C., and Zhang, L., “Study on the Mechanical Alloying Process for Preparing Ag/LSCO Electrical Contact Material”, Procedia Engineering, Vol. 94, (2014), 37–43.
3. Afzali, P., Yousefpour, M., and Borhani, E., “Evaluation of the effect of ageing heat treatment on corrosion resistance of Al–Ag alloy using electrochemical methods”, Journal of Materials Research, Vol. 31, No. 16, (2016), 2457–2464.
4. Pang, M., Zhan, Y., Yang, W., Li, C., Wang, H., Jiang, W., and Du, Y., “First-principles calculations on the crystal, electronic structures and elastic properties of Ag-rich γ′ phase approximates in Al–Ag alloys”, Computational Materials Science, Vol. 51, No. 1, (2012), 415–421.
5. Erni, R., Heinrich, H., and Kostorz, G., “High-resolution Z-contrast STEM of Guinier–Preston zones in Al–3 at.% Ag”, Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 81, No. 2–3, (2003), 227–229.
6. Nicholson, R.B., and Nutting, J., “The metallography of precipitation in an Al-16% Ag alloy”, Acta metallurgica, Vol. 9, No. 4, (1961), 332–343.
7. Talha, M., Behera, C.K., and Sinha, O.P., “In-vitro long term and electrochemical corrosion resistance of cold deformed nitrogen containing austenitic stainless steels in simulated body fluid”, Materials Science and Engineering: C, Vol. 40, (2014), 455–466.
8. Jinlong, L., Hongyun, L., tongxiang, L., and wenli, G., “The effects of grain refinement and deformation on corrosion resistance of passive film formed on the surface of 304 stainless steels”, Materials Research Bulletin, Vol. 70, (2015), 896–907.
9. Ghosh, S., and Kain, V., “Effect of surface machining and cold working on the ambient temperature chloride stress corrosion cracking susceptibility of AISI 304L stainless steel”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 527, No. 3, (2010), 679–683.
10. Tsao, L.C., Chen, C.H., Wu, R.W., Chang, S.Y., and Chen, R.S., “Plastic flow behavior, microstructure, and corrosion behavior of AZ61 Mg alloy during hot compression deformation”, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, Vol. 18, (2015), 167–174.
11. Wan, M., Zhao, Y., Zeng, W., and Cai, G., “Effects of cold pre-deformation on aging behavior and mechanical properties of Ti-1300 alloy”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 619, (2015), 383–388.
12. Naeini, M.F., Shariat, M.H., and Eizadjou, M., “On the chloride-induced pitting of ultra fine grains 5052 aluminum alloy produced by accumulative roll bonding process”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 509, No. 14, (2011), 4696–4700.
13. Ren, Y., Zhao, H., Liu, W., and Yang, K., “Effect of cold deformation on pitting corrosion of 00Cr18Mn15Mo2N0.86 stainless steel for coronary stent application”, Materials Science and Engineering: C, Vol. 60, (2016), 293–297.
14. Wang, S.-S., Huang, I.-W., Yang, L., Jiang, J.-T., Chen, J.-F., Dai, S.-L., Seidman, D.N., Frankel, G.S., and Zhen, L., “Effect of Cu Content and Aging Conditions on Pitting Corrosion Damage of 7xxx Series Aluminum Alloys”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 162, No. 4, (2015), C150–C160.
15. Ma, Y., Zhou, X., Huang, W., Thompson, G.E., Zhang, X., Luo, C., and Sun, Z., “Localized corrosion in AA2099-T83 aluminum–lithium alloy: The role of intermetallic particles”, Materials Chemistry and Physics, Vol. 161, (2015), 201–210.
16. Chen, Y., Zhou, J., Liu, C., and Wang, F., “Effect of pre-deformation on the pre-corrosion multiaxial fatigue behaviors of 2024-T4 aluminum alloy”, International Journal of Fatigue, Vol. 108, (2018), 35–46.
17. Liu, X.Y., Wang, Z.P., Fu, B.G., Long, L., Zhang, X.L., and Cui, H.X., “Effects of Mg content on the mechanical properties and corrosion resistance of Al–Cu–Mg–Ag alloy”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 685, (2016), 209–215.
18. Feng, Z., and Frankel, G.S., “Evaluation of Coated Al Alloy Using the Breakpoint Frequency Method”, Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 187, (2016), 605–615.
19. Qi, J., Hashimoto, T., Thompson, G.E., and Carr, J., “Influence of Water Immersion Post-Treatment Parameters on Trivalent Chromium Conversion Coatings Formed on AA2024-T351 Alloy”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 163, No. 5, (2016), C131–C138.
20. Zamanzade, M., and Barnoush, A., “Effect of chromium on the electrochemical properties of iron aluminide intermetallics”, Corrosion Science, Vol. 78, (2014), 223–232.
21. Örnek, C., and Engelberg, D.L., “SKPFM measured Volta potential correlated with strain localisation in microstructure to understand corrosion susceptibility of cold-rolled grade 2205 duplex stainless steel”, Corrosion Science, Vol. 99, (2015), 164–171.
22. Dejun, K., and Jinchun, W., “Salt spray corrosion and electrochemical corrosion properties of anodic oxide film on 7475 aluminum alloy”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 632, (2015), 286–290.
23. Li, S., Li, Y., Zhang, Y., Liu, J., and Yu, M., “Effect of intermetallic phases on the anodic oxidation and corrosion of 5A06 aluminum alloy”, International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy, and Materials, Vol. 22, No. 2, (2015), 167–174.
24. Riveros, V., Gulppi, M., Páez, M., et al., “Influence of surface treatments in the initial stages of anodizing Al–Ag alloys in neutral electrolytes”, Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, Vol. 10, No. 2, (2006), 83–90.
25. Paez, M., Sandoval, A., Sepulveda, Y., Monsalve, A., Skeldon, P., Thompson, G.E., and Zhou, X., “Anodic oxidation of Al-Ag alloys”, Corrosion Science, Vol. 44, No. 12, (1961), 2857–2863.
26. Hossain, A., and Kurny, A.S.W., “Effect of Ageing Temperature on the Mechanical Properties of Al-6Si-0.5Mg Cast Alloys with Cu Additions Treated by T6 Heat Treatment”, Universal Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 1, No. 1, (2013), 1–5.
27. Wang, Y., Gupta, R.K., Sukiman, N.L., Zhang, R., Davies, C.H.J., and Birbilis, N., “Influence of alloyed Nd content on the corrosion of an Al–5Mg alloy”, Corrosion Science, Vol. 73, (2013), 181–187.
28. Shojaei, K., Sajadifar, S.V., and Yapici, G.G., “On the mechanical behavior of cold deformed aluminum 7075 alloy at elevated temperatures”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 670, (2016), 81–89.
29. Borhani, E., “Microstructure and Mechanical Property of Heavily Deformed Al-Sc Alloy Having Different Starting Microstructures”, Doctoral dissertation, Kyoto University, Japan, (2012).
30. Finkenstadt, D., “Mechanism for Gamma-precipitation in Al-Ag Alloys and Self-assembly of Polyelectrolytes: Modeling of Complex Layered Materials” Doctoral dissertation, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA, (2005).
31. Chen, S., Li, X., Niu, G., YI, Z., Chen, Y., Luo, J.-S., Tang, Y.-J., and Sun, W.-G., “Synthesis and characterization of single-phase nanocrystalline Ag2Al particles”, Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, Vol. 22, No. 1, (2012), 134–138.
33. Gubicza, J., Szépvölgyi, J., Mohai, I., Zsoldos, L., and Ungár, T., “Particle size distribution and dislocation density determined by high resolution X-ray diffraction in nanocrystalline silicon nitride powders”, Materials Science & Engineering A, Vol. 280, No. 2, (2000), 263–269.
33. Xu, Z., He, L., Tang, Z., Mu, R., and Cao, X., “Evolution of high temperature corrosion behavior of La2(Zr0.7Ce0.3)2O7 with the addition of Y2O3 thermal barrier coatings in contacts with vanadate–sulfate salts”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 536, (2012), 106–112.
34. Davó, B., and de Damborenea, J.J., “Use of rare earth salts as electrochemical corrosion inhibitors for an Al–Li–Cu (8090) alloy in 3.56% NaCl”, Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 49, No. 27, (2004), 4957–4965.
35. Mishra, A.K., and Balasubramaniam, R., “Corrosion inhibition of aluminum alloy AA 2014 by rare earth chlorides”, Corrosion Science, Vol. 49, No. 3, (2007), 1027–1044.
36. Yan CW, He G, X.Y., “The electrochemical research of hot-dip aluminizing film corrosion resistance in seawater”, Mater Prot, Vol. 34, (2001), 20–21.
37. Mohammadi, F., and Luo, J., “Effect of cold work on erosion–corrosion of 304 stainless steel”, Corrosion Science, Vol. 53, No. 2, (2011), 549–556.
38. Fu, Y., Wu, X., Han, E.-H., Ke, W., Yang, K., and Jiang, Z., “Effects of cold work and sensitization treatment on the corrosion resistance of high nitrogen stainless steel in chloride solutions”, Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 54, No. 5, (2009), 1618–1629.
39. Moayed, M.H., Abbaspour, Z., and Sadegian, M.H., “Study of Pitting Corrosion Inhibition of Mild Steel by Nitrite in Concrete Pore Solution by Polarization and Zero Resistance Ammetery (ZRA) Techniques (RESEARCH NOTE)”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 22, No. 4, (2009), 369–380.
40. Sun, R., Sun, Q., Xie, Y., Dong, P., Chen, Q., and Chen, K., “Enhancing corrosion resistance of 7150 Al alloy using novel three-step aging process”, Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, Vol. 26, No. 5, (2016), 1201–1210.
41. Ralston, K.D., Birbilis, N., Cavanaugh, M.K., Weyland, M., Muddle, B.C., and Marceau, R.K.W., “Role of nanostructure in pitting of Al–Cu–Mg alloys”, Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 55, No. 27, (2010), 7834–7842.
42. Gupta, R.K., Deschamps, A., Cavanaugh, M.K., Lynch, S.P., and Birbilis, N., “Relating the Early Evolution of Microstructure with the Electrochemical Response and Mechanical Performance of a Cu-Rich and Cu-Lean 7xxx Aluminum Alloy”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 159, No. 11, (2012), C492–C502.
43. Al-Duheisat, S.A., and El-Amoush, A.S., “Effect of deformation conditions on the corrosion behavior of the low alloy structural steel girders”, Materials & Design, Vol. 89, , (2016), 342–347.
44. Xie, D., Wan, G., Maitz, M.F., Sun, H., and Huang, N., “Deformation and corrosion behaviors of Ti–O film deposited 316L stainless steel by plasma immersion ion implantation and deposition”, Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 214, (2013), 117–123.
45. Hou, Y., Li, Y., Zhang, C., Koizumi, Y., and Chiba, A., “Effects of cold working on corrosion resistance of Co-modified Ni–16Cr–15Mo alloy in hydrofluoric acid solution”, Corrosion Science, Vol. 89, (2014), 258–267.
46. Ebrahimi, N., Momeni, M., Kosari, A., Zakeri, M., and Moayed, M.H., “A comparative study of critical pitting temperature (CPT) of stainless steels by electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS), potentiodynamic and potentiostatic techniques”, Corrosion Science, Vol. 59, (2012), 96–102.
47. Doolabi, D.S., Ehteshamzadeh, M., and Zarch, M.A., “Microstructure and Corrosion Performance of Silica Coatings on Aluminum Surface Prepared by Plasma Electrolysis Technique”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 22, No. 3, (2009), 291–298.
48. Hashemi, T., Moztarzadeh, F., and Avanessian, J., “The Potentiodynamic Behavior of Copper in NaCI Solutions Studied by Auger and Photoelectron Spectroscopy”, International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 1, , 1–6.
49. Afrasiabi, H.A., Khayati, G.R., and Ehteshamzadeh, M., “Studying of Heat Treatment Influence on Corrosion Behavior of AA6061-T6 by Taguchi Method”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 27, No. 9, (2014), 1423–1430.
50. Reuvers, N.J.W., Huinink, H.P., Adan, O.C.G., Garcia, S.J., and Mol, J.M.C., “Water uptake in thin nylon 6 films as measured by electrochemical impedance spectroscopy and magnetic resonance imaging”, Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 94, (2013), 219–228.
51. Ryl, J., Wysocka, J., Jarzynka, M., Zielinski, A., Orlikowski, J., and Darowicki, K., “Effect of native air-formed oxidation on the corrosion behavior of AA 7075 aluminum alloys”, Corrosion Science, Vol. 87, (2014), 150–155.
52. Seifzadeh, D., and Golmoghani-Ebrahimi, E., “Formation of novel and crack free nanocomposites based on sol gel process for corrosion protection of copper”, Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 210, (2012), 103–112.
53. Habazaki, H., Kataoka, F., Shahzad, K., Tsuji, E., Aoki, Y., Nagata, S., Skeldon, P., and Thompson, G.E., “Growth of barrier-type anodic films on magnesium in ethylene glycol electrolytes containing fluoride and water”, Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 179, (2015), 402–410.
54. Hosseini, M.G., Bagheri, R., and Najjar, R., “Electropolymerization of polypyrrole and polypyrrole-ZnO nanocomposites on mild steel and its corrosion protection performance”, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 121, No. 6, (2011), 3159–3166.