1. Hoseinnezhad, R., Moshiri, B. and Asharif, M., "A new approach to self-localization for mobile robots using sensor data fusion", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol.15, No.2, (2002), 145-156.
2. Liwen, Z., Ming, S., Na, L., Qipeng, Z. and Xiangzheng, C., "Research on acquisition probability of the visible light reconnaissance equipment to ground targets", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 4, (2016), 500-504.
3. Rostami, M., Ardeshir, A., Ahmadi, G. and Thomas, P.J., "Development of a low cost and safe piv for mean flow velocity and reynolds stress measurements", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol.20, No.2, (2007), 105-116.
4. Maleki, A., Saghafifar, H., Tehrani, M.K., Soltanolkotabi, M., Baghi, M.D. and Ardestani, M.M., "57 mj with 10 ns passively q-switched diode pumped nd: Yag laser using cr4+: Yag crystal", Optical and Quantum Electronics, Vol. 48, No. 1, (2016), 1-12.
5. Ding, S., Yang, X., Zhang, Q., Liu, W., Luo, J., Sun, G., Ma, Y. and Sun, D., "Diode-pumped passively q-switched nd: Gdnbo4 laser with cr4+: Yag saturable absorber", Optical Engineering, Vol. 56, No. 8, (2017), doi.org/10.1117/1.OE.56.8.086111.
6. Bhardwaj, A., Agrawal, L., Pal, S. and Kumar, A., "Optimization of passively q-switched er: Yb: Cr: Phosphate glass laser: Theoretical analysis and experimental results", Applied Physics B, Vol. 86, No. 2, (2007), 293-301.
7. Ma, J., Li, Y., Sun, Y. and Hou, X., "Passively q-switched 1.32-μm nd: Yag laser with a v: Yag saturable absorber", Laser Physics, Vol. 18, No. 4, (2008), 393-395.
8. Croitoru, G., Jipa, F. and Pavel, N., "Passive q-switch laser operation of circular, buried depressed-cladding waveguides realized by direct fs-laser beam writing in nd: Yag/cr 4+: Yag composite media", Optical Materials Express, Vol. 7, No. 7, (2017), 2496-2504.
9. Bijanzadeh, A. and Khordad, R., "Study of output energy of cr4+: Yag passively q-switched nd: Yag laser: Using different setups", Optics Communications, Vol. 282, No. 13, (2009), 2595-2603.
10. Jazi, M.E., Baghi, M.D., Hajimahmodzadeh, M. and Soltanolkotabi, M., "Pulsed nd: Yag passive q-switched laser using cr 4+: Yag crystal", Optics & Laser Technology, Vol. 44, No. 3, (2012), 522-527.
11. Aman, H., "1 mj passively q-switched nd: Yab laser using a v: Yag crystal", Journal of Russian Laser Research, Vol. 34, No. 1, (2013), 59-62.
12. Xinyu, C., Jingliang, L., Yongji, Y., Taojie, L., Hongtao, S. and Guangyong, J., "Diode-side-pumped passively q-switched nd: Yap laser operating at 1.34 μm with v3+: Yag saturable absorber", Journal of Russian Laser Research, Vol. 36, No. 1, (2015), 86-91.
13. Li, L., Yang, X., Zhou, L., Xie, W., Wang, Y., Shen, Y., Yang, Y., Yang, W., Wang, W. and Lv, Z., "Active/passive q-switching operation of 2 μm tm, ho: Yap laser with an acousto-optical q-switch/mos 2 saturable absorber mirror", Photonics Research, Vol. 6, No. 6, (2018), 614-619.
14. Koechner, W., "Solid-State Laser Engineering, Springer, Vol. 1, (2013).