1. Kanjanawanishkul, K., “Path following and velocity optimizing for an omnidirectional mobile robot”, International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 28, No. 4, (2015), 537–545.
2. Korayem, M.H., Azimirad, V., and Peydaie, P., “Investigation on the Effect of Different Parameters in Wheeled Mobile Robot Error (TECHNICAL NOTE)”, International Journal of Engineering - Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 20, No. 2, (2007), 195–210.
3. Travlos, V., Patman, S., Wilson, A., Simcock, G., and Downs, J., “Quality of Life and Psychosocial Well-Being in Youth With Neuromuscular Disorders Who Are Wheelchair Users: A Systematic Review”, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Vol. 98, No. 5, (2017), 1004–1017.
4. Kundu, A.S., Mazumder, O., Lenka, P.K., and Bhaumik, S., “Design and Performance Evaluation of 4 Wheeled Omni Wheelchair with Reduced Slip and Vibration”, Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 105, No. 105, (2017), 289–295.
5. Requejo, P., Maneekobkunwong, S., McNitt-Gray, J., Adkins, R., and Waters, R., “Influence of hand-rim wheelchairs with rear suspension on seat forces and head acceleration during curb descent landings”, Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, Vol. 41, No. 6, (2009), 459–466.
6. Hischke, M., and Reiser, R.F., “Effect of Rear Wheel Suspension on Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair Shock and Vibration Attenuation.”, PM & R : the journal of injury, function, and rehabilitation, (2018), DOI: 10.1016/j.pmrj.2018.02.009.
7. Silva, L.C.A., Dedini, F.G., Corrêa, F.C., Eckert, J.J., and Becker, M., “Measurement of wheelchair contact force with a low cost bench test”, Medical Engineering & Physics, Vol. 38, No. 2, (2016), 163–170.
8. Ababou, A., Ababou, N., Morsi, T., and Boukhechem, L., “Test Bench for Analysis of Harmful Vibrations Induced to Wheelchair Users”, In Proceedings of the International Conference on Biomedical Electronics and Devices, SCITEPRESS - Science and and Technology Publications, (2014), 147–153.
9. Miyawaki, K., and Takahashi, D., “Investigation of whole-body vibration of passenger sitting on wheelchair and of passenger sitting on wheelchair loaded on lifter”, In International Symposium on Micro-NanoMechatronics and Human Science (MHS), IEEE, (2016), 1–6.
10. Wang, S., Zhao, L., Hu, Y., and Yang, F., “Impact Responses and Parameters Sensitivity Analysis of Electric Wheelchairs”, Electronics, Vol. 7, No. 6, (2018), 87–104.
11. Geng, Z., Popov, A.A., and Cole, D.J., “Measurement, identification and modelling of damping in pneumatic tyres”, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Vol. 49, No. 10, (2007), 1077–1094.
12. Dąbek, P., and Trojnacki, M., “Tire Models for Studies of Wheeled Mobile Robot Dynamics on Rigid Grounds – A Quantitative Analysis for Longitudinal Motion”, In International Conference on Systems, Control and Information Technologies 2016 (SCIT 2016), Springer, Cham, Vol. 543, (2017), 409–424.
13. Levratti, A., Riggio, G., De Vuono, A., Fantuzzi, C., and Secchi, C., “Safe navigation and experimental evaluation of a novel tire workshop assistant robot”, In IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), IEEE, (2017), 994–999.
14. Zhao, L., Yu, Y., Zhou, C., Li, X., and Yang, F., “Modeling and analytic optimization of dynamic comfort for wheelchair robots undergoing random roads”, International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, (2018), DOI: 10.1142/S1793962318500447.