1. Atkins Jr, P.F. and Scherger, D.A., A review of physical-chemical methods for nitrogen removal from wastewaters a2 - jenkins, s h, in Proceedings of the conference on nitrogen as a water pollutant. 2013, Pergamon.713-719.
2. Saltalı, K., Sarı, A. and Aydın, M., "Removal of ammonium ion from aqueous solution by natural turkish (yıldızeli) zeolite for environmental quality", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 141, No. 1, (2007), 258-263.
3. Wang, Y.F., Lin, F. and Pang, W.Q., "Ammonium exchange in aqueous solution using chinese natural clinoptilolite and modified zeolite", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 142, No. 1, (2007), 160-164.
4. Daud, Z., Mahmoud, H., Abdul Kadir, K., A Abdul Latiff, A., Awang, H., Halim, A., Marto, A. and Onn Malaysia, H., "Batch study on cod and ammonia nitrogen removal using granular activated carbon and cockle shells, Vol. 30, (2017), 937-944.
5. Ilies, P. and Mavinic, D.S., "The effect of decreased ambient temperature on the biological nitrification and denitrification of a high ammonia landfill leachate", Water Research, Vol. 35, No. 8, (2001), 2065-2072.
6. Lim, B.-R., Ahn, K.-H., Songprasert, P., Lee, S.-H. and Kim, M.-J., "Microbial community structure in an intermittently aerated submerged membrane bioreactor treating domestic wastewater", Desalination, Vol. 161, No. 2, (2004), 145-153.
7. Hung, C.-M., Lou, J.-C. and Lin, C.-H., "Removal of ammonia solutions used in catalytic wet oxidation processes", Chemosphere, Vol. 52, No. 6, (2003), 989-995.
8. Jorgensen, T.C. and Weatherley, L.R., "Ammonia removal from wastewater by ion exchange in the presence of organic contaminants", Water Research, Vol. 37, No. 8, (2003), 1723-1728.
9. Charrois, J.W.A. and Hrudey, S.E., "Breakpoint chlorination and free-chlorine contact time: Implications for drinking water n-nitrosodimethylamine concentrations", Water Research, Vol. 41, No. 3, (2007), 674-682.
10. Feng, S., Xie, S., Zhang, X., Yang, Z., Ding, W., Liao, X., Liu, Y. and Chen, C., "Ammonium removal pathways and microbial community in gac-sand dual media filter in drinking water treatment", Journal of Environmental Sciences, Vol. 24, No. 9, (2012), 1587-1593.
11. Guštin, S. and Marinšek-Logar, R., "Effect of ph, temperature and air flow rate on the continuous ammonia stripping of the anaerobic digestion effluent", Process Safety and Environmental Protection, Vol. 89, No. 1, (2011), 61-66.
12. E. Bagheripour, A. R. Moghadassi* and Hosseini, S.M., "Incorporated poly acrylic acid-co-fe3o4 nanoparticles mixed matrix polyethersulfone based nanofiltration membrane in desalination process", International Journal of Engineering Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 30, No. 6, (2017), 821-829.
13. Wang, Q., Wang, Z. and Wu, Z., "Effects of solvent compositions on physicochemical properties and anti-fouling ability of pvdf microfiltration membranes for wastewater treatment", Desalination, Vol. 297, No. Supplement C, (2012), 79-86.
14. Feng, C., Khulbe, K.C., Matsuura, I., Gopal, R., Kaur, S., Rarnakrishna, S. and Khayet, M., "Production of drinking water from saline water by air-gap membrane distillation using polyvinylidene fluoride nanofiber membrane", Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 311, No. 1-2, (2008), 1-6.
15. Fang, H., Gao, J.F., Wang, H.T. and Chen, C.S., "Hydrophobic porous alumina hollow fiber for water desalination via membrane distillation process", Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 403, (2012), 41-46.
16. Nafisi, V. and Hagg, M.B., "Gas separation properties of zif-8/6fda-durene diamine mixed matrix membrane", Separation and Purification Technology, Vol. 128, (2014), 31-38.
17. Abbasi, M., Mirfendereski, M., Nikbakht, M., Golshenas, M. and Mohammadi, T., "Performance study of mullite and mullite-alumina ceramic mf membranes for oily wastewaters treatment", Desalination, Vol. 259, No. 1/3, (2010), 169-178.
18. Luiten-Olieman, M.W.J., Raaijmakers, M.J.T., Winnubst, L., Bor, T.C., Wessling, M., Nijmeijer, A. and Benes, N.E., "Towards a generic method for inorganic porous hollow fibers preparation with shrinkage-controlled small radial dimensions, applied to Al2O3, Ni, SiC, stainless steel, and ysz", Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 407-408, No. Supplement C, (2012), 155-163.
19. Widiastuti, N., Wu, H., Ang, H.M. and Zhang, D., "Removal of ammonium from greywater using natural zeolite", Desalination, Vol. 277, No. 1, (2011), 15-23.
20. Nguyen, M.L. and Tanner, C.C., "Ammonium removal from wastewaters using natural new zealand zeolites", New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research, Vol. 41, No. 3, (1998), 427-446.
21. Rožić, M., Cerjan-Stefanović, Š., Kurajica, S., Vančina, V. and Hodžić, E., "Ammoniacal nitrogen removal from water by treatment with clays and zeolites", Water Research, Vol. 34, No. 14, (2000), 3675-3681.
22. Bish, D.L. and Ming, D.W., Natural zeolites : Occurrence, properties, applications. 2001, Mineralogical Society of America: Washington, DC :.
23. Adam, M.R., Othman, M.H.D., Puteh, M.H., Pauzan, M.A.B., Rahman, M.A. and Jaafar, J., "A fabrication of a low-cost zeolite based ceramic membrane via phase inversion and sintering technique", Malaysian Journal of Analytical Sciences, Vol. 21, No. 2, (2017), 391-401.
24. Guillen, G.R., Pan, Y., Li, M. and Hoek, E.M., "Preparation and characterization of membranes formed by nonsolvent induced phase separation: A review", Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, Vol. 50, No. 7, (2011), 3798-3817.
25. Luyten, J., Buekenhoudt, A., Adriansens, W., Cooymans, J., Weyten, H., Servaes, F. and Leysen, R., "Preparation of lasrcofeo3−x membranes", Solid State Ionics, Vol. 135, No. 1, (2000), 637-642.
26. Hubadillah, S.K., Othman, M.H.D., Harun, Z., Ismail, A.F., Iwamoto, Y., Honda, S., Rahman, M.A., Jaafar, J., Gani, P. and Sokri, M.N.M., "Effect of fabrication parameters on physical properties of metakaolin-based ceramic hollow fibre membrane (CHFM)", Ceramics International, Vol. 42, No. 14, (2016), 15547-15558.
27. Lin, H.-T., Liu, B.-Z., Chen, W.-h., Huang, J.-L. and Nayak, P.K., "Study of color change and microstructure development of Al2O3–Cr2O3/Cr3C2 nanocomposites prepared by spark plasma sintering", Ceramics International, Vol. 37, No. 7, (2011), 2081-2087.
28. Kujawa, J., Rozicka, A., Cerneaux, S. and Kujawski, W., "The influence of surface modification on the physicochemical properties of ceramic membranes", Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Vol. 443, No. Supplement C, (2014), 567-575.
29. Ahmadiannamini, P., Eswaranandam, S., Wickramasinghe, R. and Qian, X., "Mixed-matrix membranes for efficient ammonium removal from wastewaters", Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 526, No. Supplement C, (2017), 147-155.