1. J. Zhang, Q. Xue, X. Pan, Y. Jin, W. Lu, D. Ding, and Q. Guo, “Graphene oxide / polyacrylonitrile fiber hierarchical-structured membrane for ultra-fast microfiltration of oil-water emulsion”, Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 307, (2017), 643–649.
2. W. Lei, H. Li, L. Shi, Y. Diao, Y. Zhang, and R. Ran, “Applied Surface Science Achieving enhanced hydrophobicity of graphene membranes by covalent modification with polydimethylsiloxane”, Applied Surface Science, Vol. 404, (2017), 230–237.
3. H. Cao, W. Gu, J. Fu, Y. Liu, and S. Chen, “Applied Surface Science Preparation of superhydrophobic / oleophilic copper mesh for oil-water separation”, Applied Surface Science, Vol. 412, (2017), 599–605.
4. S. N. W. Ikhsan, N. Yusof, F. Aziz, and N. Misdan, “A Review of Oilfield Wastewater Treatment using Membrane Filtration Over Conventional Technology”, Malaysian Journal of Analytical Sciences, Vol. 21, No. 3, (2017), 643–658.
5. M. Padaki, R. S. Murali, M. S. Abdullah, N. Misdan, A. Moslehyani, M. A. Kassim, N. Hilal, and A. F. Ismail, “Membrane technology enhancement in oil – water separation. A review”, Desalination, Vol. 357, 197–207, 2015.
6. M. Padaki, R. S. Murali, M. S. Abdullah, N. Misdan, A. Moslehyani, M. A. Kassim, N. Hilal, and A. F. Ismail, “Membrane technology enhancement in oil – water separation. A review”, Desalination, Vol. 357, (2015), 197–207.
7. Pulido B.A., C. Waldrom, M.G. Zolotukhin and S.P. Nunes, “Porous Polymeric Membranes with Thermal and Solvent Resistance”, Journal of Membrane Science, Vol. 539, (2017), 167-196.
8. S. Hajar, M. Akhair, Z. Harun, and M. Riduan, “Polymer Mixed Matrix Membrane with Graphene Oxide for Humic Acid Performances,” Chemical Engineering Transactions, Vol. 56, (2017), 697–702.
9. M. Z. Yunos and M. F. Shohur, “Performance Studies of Polysulfone-Based Membrane : Effect of Silica Morphology”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 372, (2013), 8–12.
10. D. M. Ficai, A. Ficai, G. Voicu, B. S. Vasile, and C. Guran, “Polysulfone based Membranes with Desired Pores Characteristics”, Material Plastic, Vol. 47, No. 1, (2010), 24-27.
11. I. Akin, E. Zor, H. Bingol, and M. Ersoz, “Green synthesis of reduced graphene oxide/polyaniline composite and its application for salt rejection by polysulfone-based composite membranes”, Journal of Physical Chemistry, Vol. 118, No. 21, (2014), 5707–5716.
12. V. Georgakilas, J. N. Tiwari, K. C. Kemp, J. A. Perman, A. B. Bourlinos, K. S. Kim, and R. Zboril, “Noncovalent Functionalization of Graphene and Graphene Oxide for Energy Materials, Biosensing, Catalytic, and Biomedical Applications”, Chemical Review., Vol. 116, No. 9, (2016), 5464–5519.
13. I. Barbolina, C. R. Woods, N. Lozano, K. Kostarelos, K. S. Novoselov, and I. S. Roberts, “Purity of graphene oxide determines its antibacterial activity”, 2D Material, Vol. 3, No. 2, (2016), 25025.
14. K. S. Novoselov, A. K. Geim, S. V. Morozov, D. Jiang, Y. Zhang, S. V. Dubonos, I. V. Grigorieva, A. A. Firsov, “Electric Field Effect in Atomically Thin Carbon Films”, Sciences, Vol. 306, (2004), 666–669.
15. L.-Y. Meng and S.-J. Park, “Preparation and Characterization of Reduced Graphene Nanosheets via Pre-exfoliation of Graphite Flakes”, Bulletin of Korean Chemical Society, Vol. 33, No. 1, (2012), 209–214.
16. L. Shahriary and A. a. Athawale, “Graphene Oxide Synthesized by using Modified Hummers Approach,” International Journal of Renewable Energy and Environmental Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 1, (2014), 58–63.
17. S. Hajar, M. Akhair, Z. Harun, and M. Riduan, “Effect of Graphene Oxide with Controlled Stirring Time”, Chemical Engineering Transactions, Vol. 56, No. 2004, (2017), 709–714.
18. K. Elumalai, S. Velmurugan, S. Ravi, V. Kathiravan, and S. Ashokkumar, “Bio-fabrication of zinc oxide nanoparticles using leaf extract of curry leaf (Murraya koenigii) and its antimicrobial activities”, Material Science Semiconductor Process, Vol. 34, (2015), 365–372.
19. H. Lu, Y. Yao, W. M. Huang, and D. Hui, “Noncovalently functionalized carbon fiber by grafted self-assembled graphene oxide and the synergistic effect on polymeric shape memory nanocomposites”, Composites Part B: Engineering, Vol. 67, (2014), 290-295.
20. G. Lee and B. S. Kim, “Biological Reduction of Graphene Oxide Using Plant Leaf Extracts”, Biotechnology progress, Vol. 30, No. 2, (2013), 463–469.
21. M. Upadhyay, N. Prajpati, N. M. Patel, and P. M. Patel, “Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy,” International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Archives, Vol. 2, No. 6, (2011), 1636–1642.
22. B. R. Kumar and T. S. Rao, “Afm Studies on Surface Morphology, Topography and Texture of Nanostructured Zinc Aluminum Oxide Thin Films”, Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures, Vol. 7, No. 4, (2012), 1881–1889.
23. M. R. Jamalludin, Z. Harun, H. Basri, M. Z. Yunos, M. F. Shohur, N. N. Aminudin, and N. Rosman, “The effect of polyethelene glycol on the performance of polysulfone membrane blend with silica from rice husk”, Journal Teknologi Sciences Engineering, Vol. 65, No. 4, (2013), 53–57.
24. Y. Yuan and T. R. Lee, Contact Angle and Wetting Properties. In: Bracco G., Holst B. (eds) Surface Science Techniques. Springer Series in Surface Sciences, Vol 51. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg (2013) 3-34.
25. M. Riduan, Z. Harun, and S. Khadijah, “Chemical Engineering Research and Design Antifouling polysulfone membranes blended with green SiO2 from rice husk ash (RHA) for humic acid”, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, Vol. 114, pp. 268–279, 2016.
26. E. Bagheripour, A. R. Moghadassi, S. M. Hosseini, and M. Nemati, “Fabrication and Characterization of Novel Mixed Matrix Polyethersulfone Nanofiltration Membrane Modified by Iron-Nickel Oxide Nanoparticles”, Journal of Membrane Science and Research, Vol. 2, No. 1, (2016), 14–19.
27. S. K. Datta, H. Saha, and S. Majumdar, “Selective Detection of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas by Reduced Graphene Oxide (rGO) at Room Temperature”, Royale Society of Chemistry, Vol. 6, No. 53, (2016), 47337-47348.
28. Z. Tang, Z. Zhang, Z. Han, S. Shen, J. Li, and J. Yang, “One-step synthesis of hydrophobic-reduced graphene oxide and its oil/ water separation performance”, Journal Material Science, Vol. 51, No.19, (2016), 8791-8798.