1. FAOSTAT, F. and Production, A.C., "Food and agriculture organization of the united nations, 2010", Roma, Italy, (2016).
2. Petroleum, B., "Statistical review of world energy 2007", BP, London, (2009).
3. Mondal, A. and Datta, A., "Two-dimensional CFD modeling and simulation of crustless bread baking process", Journal of food Engineering, Vol. 99, No. 2, (2010), 166-174.
4. Nicolas, V., Salagnac, P., Glouannec, P., Ploteau, J.-P., Jury, V. and Boillereaux, L., "Modelling heat and mass transfer in deformable porous media: Application to bread baking", Journal of Food Engineering, Vol. 130, (2014), 23-35.
5. Díaz-Ovalle, C.O., Martínez-Zamora, R., González-Alatorre, G., Rosales-Marines, L. and Lesso-Arroyo, R., "An approach to reduce the pre-heating time in a convection oven via cfd simulation", Food and Bioproducts Processing, Vol. 102, (2017), 98-106.
6. Hicks, C.I., See, H., Fletcher, D.F. and Ekwebelam, C., "The shear rheology of bread dough: Analysis of local flow behaviour using cfd", Food and Bioproducts Processing, Vol. 90, No. 3, (2012), 361-369.
7. Hashemi, S.A.M., Sadripour, S. and Estajloo, M., "Energy and exergy analyzes and evaluation of fuel consumption reduction techniques in traditional flatbreads bakeries", Amirkabir Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol., No., (2017).
8. Hashemi, S.A.M., Estajloo, M. and Sadripour, S., "Analysis of different heat transfer mechanisms portions during traditional flatbreads baking to improve quality of breads and reducing fuel consumption", Amirkabir Journal of Mechanical Engineering,, Vol., No., (2017).
9. Arani, A.A.A., Sadripour, S. and Kermani, S., "Nanoparticle shape effects on thermal-hydraulic performance of boehmite alumina nanofluids in a sinusoidal–wavy mini-channel with phase shift and variable wavelength", International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Vol. 128, No., (2017), 550-563.
10. Sadripour, S., Mollamahdi, M., Sheikhzadeh, G.A. and Adibi, M., "Providing thermal comfort and saving energy inside the buildings using a ceiling fan in heating systems", Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 39, No. 10, (2017), 4219-4230.
11. Sadripour, S., Adibi, M. and Sheikhzadeh, G.A., "Two different viewpoints about using aerosol-carbon nanofluid in corrugated solar collectors: Thermal-hydraulic performance, and heating performance", Global Journal of Research In Engineering, Vol., No., (2017).
12. Sadripour, S., "First and second laws analysis and optimization of a solar absorber; using insulator mixers and mwcnts nanoparticles", Global Journal of Research In Engineering, Vol., No., (2017).
13. DolatiAsl, K. and Bakhshan, Y., "Estimating solar radiation and developing iran's atlas map of optimum monthly tilt angle", International Journal OF Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 8, (2017), 1197-1204.
14. Karimipour-Fard, P. and Beheshti, H., "Performance enhancement and environmental impact analysis of a solar chimney power plant: Twenty-four-hour simulation in climate condition of isfahan province, iran", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 8, (2017), 1260-1269.
15. No, S., Gu, J., Moon, H., Lee, C. and Jo, Y., An introduction to combustion concepts and applications, McGraw-Hill Korea.
16. Jenkins, B. and Mullinger, P., "Industrial and process furnaces: Principles, design and operation, Elsevier, (2011).
17. Cengel, Y.A. and Ghajar, A., Heat and mass transfer (a practical approach, si version). 2011, McGraw-Hill Education.
18. Bergman, T.L., Incropera, F.P., Lavine, A.S. and Dewitt, D.P., "Introduction to heat transfer, John Wiley & Sons, (2011).
19. Najib, A., Abdullah, M., Khor, C. and Saad, A., "Experimental and numerical investigation of 3d gas flow temperature field in infrared heating reflow oven with circulating fan", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 87, (2015), 49-58.
20. Smolka, J., Bulinski, Z. and Nowak, A.J., "The experimental validation of a cfd model for a heating oven with natural air circulation", Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 54, No. 2, (2013), 387-398.
21. Vanaki, S.M., Mohammed, H., Abdollahi, A. and Wahid, M., "Effect of nanoparticle shapes on the heat transfer enhancement in a wavy channel with different phase shifts", Journal of Molecular Liquids, Vol. 196, (2014), 32-42.
22. Sadripour, S., Ghorashi, S.A. and Estajloo, M., "Numerical investigation of a corrugated heat source cavity: A full convection-conduction-radiation coupling", American Journal of Aerospace Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 3, (2017), 27-37.
23. Sheikhzadeh, G.A., Sadripour, S. and Mollamahdi, M., "Numerical study of effect of speed and place of ceiling fans on thermal comfort and reducing energy in office buildings", Amirkabir Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 50, No. 2, (2018), 51-60.
24. Sheikhzadeh, G.A., Sadripour, S., Aghaei, A., Shahrezaee, M.B. and Babaei, M.R., "Providing human thermal comfort conditions for pilot in a desert helicopter", Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 13, (2016), 100-103.
25. Sheikhzadeh, G.A., Sadripour, S., Aghaei, A., Shahrezaee, M.B. and Babaei, M., "An investigation of human thermal comfort in a desert helicopter", in Conference: International Conference on air conditioning and heating/cooling installations. Vol. 2, (2016).
26. Khorasanizadeh, H., Sadripour, S. and Aghaei, A.R., "Numerical investigation of thermo-hydraulic characteristics of corrugated air-heater solar collectors", Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 13, (2016), 42-46.
27. Fluent, A., "Ansys fluent user's guide, release 14.0", PA: ANSYS Fluent. Google Scholar, (2011).