1. Ishbaev, G., Dilmiev, М., Khristenko, А. And Mileyko, А., "Bridging theories of particle size distribution", Drilling and Oil, Vol., No. 6, (2011), 16-18.
2. Abrams, A., "The influence of fluid viscosity, interfacial tension, and flow velocity on residual oil saturation left by waterflood", Society of Petroleum Engineers Journal, Vol. 15, No. 05, (1975), 437-447.
3. Abrams, A., "Mud design to minimize rock impairment due to particle invasion", Journal of Petroleum Technology, Vol. 29, No. 05, (1977), 586-592.
4. Kaeuffer, M., "Determination de l’optimum de remplissage granulometrique et quelques proprietes s’y rattachant", in Congres de I’AFTPV, Rouen., (1973).
5. Vickers, S., Cowie, M., Jones, T. and Twynam, A.J., "A new methodology that surpasses current bridging theories to efficiently seal a varied pore throat distribution as found in natural reservoir formations", Wiertnictwo, Nafta, Gaz, Vol. 23, No. 1, (2006), 501-515.
6. Dick, M., Heinz, T., Svoboda, C. and Aston, M., "Optimizing the selection of bridging particles for reservoir drilling fluids", in SPE international symposium on formation damage control, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2000).
7. Belton, V. and Vickers, S., Use of a simple multi-attribute value function incorporating visual interactive sensitivity analysis for multiple criteria decision making, in Readings in multiple criteria decision aid. 1990, Springer.319-334.
8. Whitfill, D., "Lost circulation material selection, particle size distribution and fracture modeling with fracture simulation software", in IADC/SPE Asia Pacific drilling technology conference and exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2008).
9. Lamb, K.F., Harper, B.F., Ali, S.A., Darring, M.T., Marine, H.C. and Foxenberg, W.E., "Fluid-loss pills control losses through sand-control screens without damage or cleanup treatment", in Asia Pacific Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2007).
10. Moradi, S.S.T. and Nikolaev, N.I., "Considerations of well cementing materials in high-pressure, high-temperature conditions", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspectos, Vol. 29, No. 9, (2016), 1214-1218.
11. Morenov, V. and Leusheva, E., "Energy delivery at oil and gas wells construction in regions with harsh climate", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 2, (2016), 274-279.
12. Moradi, S.T. and Nikolaev, N., "Optimization of cement spacer rheology model using genetic algorithm", IJE Trans. A Basics, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2016), 127-131.
13. Moradi, S.T. and Nikolaev, N.I., "Sedimentation stability of oil well cements in directional wells", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 7, (2017), 1105-1109.
14. Morenov, V. and Leusheva, E., "Development of drilling mud solution for drilling in hard rocks", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 4, (2017), 620-626.
15. Nikolaev, N. and Leusheva, E., "Development of drilling fluids composition for efficiency increase of hard rocks drilling", Journal of Mining Institute, Vol. 219, (2016), 412-420.
16. Huang, X. and Garcia, M.H., "A herschel–bulkley model for mud flow down a slope", Journal of fluid mechanics, Vol. 374, (1998), 305-333.
17. Moradi, S., Nikolaev, N. and Leusheva, E., "Improvement of cement properties using a single multi-functional polymer", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 1, (2018), 181-187.
18. Nikolaev, N.I. and Haoya, L., "Results of cement-to-rock contact study", Записки Горного института, Vol. 226, No., (2017), DOI: 10.25515/PMI.2017.4.428.