1. Gamboa, P., Aleixo, P., Vale, J., Lau, F. and Suleman, A., Design and testing of a morphing wing for an experimental uav
. 2007, University Of Beira Interior Covilha (Portugal).
2. Trapani, G., Kipouros, T. and Savill, A., "Computational aerodynamic design for 2d high-lift airfoil configurations", Pegasus AIAA
3. Steinbuch, M., Marcus, B. and Shepshelovich, M., "Development of uav wings-subsonic designs", in 41st Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit., (2003), 603-610.
4. Kanazaki, M., Tanaka, K., Jeong, S. and Yamamoto, K., "Multi-objective aerodynamic optimization of elements' setting for high-lift airfoil using kriging model", in 44th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit., (2006), 1471-1480.
5. Jeong, S., Murayama, M. and Yamamoto, K., "Efficient optimization design method using kriging model", Journal of Aircraft
, Vol. 42, No. 2, (2005), 413-420.
6. Simpson, T., Mistree, F., Korte, J. and Mauery, T., "Comparison of response surface and kriging models for multidisciplinary design optimization", in 7th AIAA/USAF/NASA/ISSMO Symposium on Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization., (1998), 4755-4762.
7. Landman, D. and Britcher, C.P., "Experimental geometry optimization techniques for multi-element airfoils", Journal of Aircraft
, Vol. 37, No. 4, (2000), 707-713.
8. Vavalle, A. and Qin, N., "Iterative response surface based optimization scheme for transonic airfoil design", Journal of Aircraft
, Vol. 44, No. 2, (2007), 365-376.
9. Xiong-feng, Z., Zhong-xi, H., Zheng, G. and Zhao-Wei, L., "Dynamic mesh based airfoil design optimization", World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering
, Vol. 6, No. 9, (2012), 1902-1907.
10. Ross, T.E. and Crossley, W.A., "Method to assess commercial aircraft technologies", Journal of Aircraft
, Vol. 37, No. 4, (2000), 570-579.
11. Secanell, M., Suleman, A. and Gamboa, P., "Design of a morphing airfoil using aerodynamic shape optimization", AIAA Journal
, Vol. 44, No. 7, (2006), 1550-1562.
12. Kim, S., Alonso, J. and Jameson, A., "Design optimization of high-lift configurations using a viscous continuous adjoint method", in 40th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting & Exhibit., (2002), 844-852.
13. Di Matteo, N., Guo, S., Ahmed, S. and Li, D., "Design and analysis of a morphing flap structure for high lift wing", in 51st AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference 18th AIAA/ASME/AHS Adaptive Structures Conference 12th., (2010), 3096-3103.
14. Renukumar, B., Bramkamp, F.D., Hesse, M. and Ballmann, J., "Effect of flap and slat riggings on 2-d high-lift aerodynamics", Journal of Aircraft
, Vol. 43, No. 5, (2006), 1259-1271.
15. Rogers, S., Menter, F., Durbin, P. and Mansour, N., "A comparison of turbulence models in computing multi-element airfoil flows", in 32nd Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit., (1994), 291-300.
16. Manshadi, M.D. and Jamalinasab, M., "Optimizing a two-element wing model with morphing flap by means of the response surface method", Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Mechanical Engineering
, Vol. 41, No. 4, (2017), 343-352.
17. Farlow, S., Self-organizing method in modeling: Gmdh type algorithm, 1984
, Marcel Dekker Inc., New York.
18. Amanifard, N., Nariman-Zadeh, N., Farahani, M. and Khalkhali, A., "Modelling of multiple short-length-scale stall cells in an axial compressor using evolved gmdh neural networks", Energy Conversion and Management
, Vol. 49, No. 10, (2008), 2588-2594.
19. Nariman-Zadeh, N., Darvizeh, A. and Ahmad-Zadeh, G., "Hybrid genetic design of gmdh-type neural networks using singular value decomposition for modelling and prediction of the explosive cutting process", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture
, Vol. 217, No. 6, (2003), 779-790.
20. Amanifard, N., Nariman-Zadeh, N., Borji, M., Khalkhali, A. and Habibdoust, A., "Modelling and pareto optimization of heat transfer and flow coefficients in microchannels using gmdh type neural networks and genetic algorithms", Energy Conversion and Management
, Vol. 49, No. 2, (2008), 311-325.
21. Deb, K., Pratap, A., Agarwal, S. and Meyarivan, T., "A fast and elitist multiobjective genetic algorithm: NSGA-II", IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation
, Vol. 6, No. 2, (2002), 182-197.
22. Safikhani, H., Akhavan-Behabadi, M., Nariman-Zadeh, N. and Abadi, M.M., "Modeling and multi-objective optimization of square cyclones using cfd and neural networks", Chemical Engineering Research and Design
, Vol. 89, No. 3, (2011), 301-309.
23. Sanaye, S. and Hajabdollahi, H., "Thermal-economic multi-objective optimization of plate fin heat exchanger using genetic algorithm", Applied Energy
, Vol. 87, No. 6, (2010), 1893-1902.
24. Sanaye, S. and Dehghandokht, M., "Modeling and multi-objective optimization of parallel flow condenser using evolutionary algorithm", Applied Energy
, Vol. 88, No. 5, (2011), 1568-1577.
25. Shepshelovich, M. and Nagel, A., Slotted high lift aerofoils
. 2012, Google Patents.
26. Spalart, P. and Allmaras, S., "A one-equation turbulence model for aerodynamic flows", in 30th aerospace sciences meeting and exhibit., (1992), 439-446.
27. M., N.K. and Muddkavi Y., "Cfd analysis of multi-element aerofoils using openfoam", in Proceedings of the 37th National & 4th International Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, IIT Madras, Chennai, India., (2010).
28. Ivakhnenko, A.G., "Polynomial theory of complex systems", IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics
, No. 4, (1971), 364-378.