1. Bose, B.K., "Global warming: Energy, environmental pollution, and the impact of power electronics", IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2010), 6-17.
2. Masoum, M. and Dehbonei, H., "Design, construction and testing of a voltage-based maximum power point tracker (vmppt) for small satellite power supply", (1999).
3. Underland, R. and Robinson, W.P., Power electronics converters, applications and design. 2001, John Wiley & Sons, New Delhi.
4. Brunton, S.L., Rowley, C.W., Kulkarni, S.R. and Clarkson, C., "Maximum power point tracking for photovoltaic optimization using ripple-based extremum seeking control", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 25, No. 10, (2010), 2531-2540.
5. Jiang, J.-A., Huang, T.-L., Hsiao, Y.-T. and Chen, C.-H., "Maximum power tracking for photovoltaic power systems", Vol. 8, No. 2, (2005), 147-153.
6. Farhat, M., Flah, A. and Sbita, L., "Photovoltaic maximum power point tracking based on ann control", International Review on Modelling and Simulations, Vol. 7, No. 3, (2014), 474-480.
7. Yaragatti, U.R., Rajkiran, A.N. and Shreesha, B.C., "A novel method of fuzzy controlled maximum power point tracking in photovoltaic systems", in Industrial Technology, 2005. ICIT 2005. IEEE International Conference on, IEEE., (2005), 1421-1426.
8. Patcharaprakiti, N., Premrudeepreechacharn, S. and Sriuthaisiriwong, Y., "Maximum power point tracking using adaptive fuzzy logic control for grid-connected photovoltaic system", Renewable Energy, Vol. 30, No. 11, (2005), 1771-1788.
9. Cheikh, M.A., Larbes, C., Kebir, G.T. and Zerguerras, A., "Maximum power point tracking using a fuzzy logic control scheme", Revue des energies Renouvelables, Vol. 10, No. 3, (2007), 387-395.
10. Ayvazyan, G., Kirakosyan, G. and Vardanyan, A., "Maximum power operation of pv system using fuzzy logic control", Armenian Journal of Physics, Vol. 1, No. 2, (2008), 155-159.
11. El Hajjaji, A., BenAmmar, M., Bosche, J., Chaabene, M. and Rabhi, A., Integral fuzzy control for photovoltaic power systems, in Sustainability in energy and buildings. 2009, Springer.219-228.
12. Di Dio, V., La Cascia, D., Miceli, R. and Rando, C., "A mathematical model to determine the electrical energy production in photovoltaic fields under mismatch effect", in Clean Electrical Power, 2009 International Conference on, IEEE., (2009), 46-51.
13. Saadi, A. and Moussi, A., "Optimisation of buck-boost converter by mppt technique with a variable reference voltage applied to photovoltaic water pumping system under variable weather condition", Asian Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 6, No. 2, (2007), 222-229.
14. Villalva, M.G., Gazoli, J.R. and Ruppert Filho, E., "Comprehensive approach to modeling and simulation of photovoltaic arrays", IEEE transactions on power electronics, Vol. 24, No. 5, (2009), 1198-1208.
15. Drid, S., Chrifi-Alaoui, L., Bussy, P. and Ouriagli, M., "Robust control of the photovoltaic system with improved maximum power point tracking", in Ecological Vehicles and Renewable Energies (EVER), 2014 Ninth International Conference on, IEEE., (2014), 1-7.
16. Dhassa, A., Natarajana, E. and Lakshmi, P., "An investigation of temperature effects on solar photovoltaic cells and modules", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 27, No. 11, (2014), 1713.
17. Tarek, B., Said, D. and Benbouzid, M., "Maximum power point tracking control for photovoltaic system using adaptive neuro-fuzzy “anfis”", in Ecological Vehicles and Renewable Energies (EVER), 2013 8th International Conference and Exhibition on, IEEE., (2013), 1-7.
18. Rad, M.J. and Taheri, A., "Digital controller designbased on time domain for dc-dc buck converter", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 28, No. 5, (2015), 693.