1. Junian, S.S., Sahari, J., Makmud, M.Z.H., Arief, Y.Z. and Wahit, M.U., "Tensile and physical properties of linear low density polyethylene-natural rubber composite: Comparison between size and filler types", International Journal of Engieneeering, TRANSACTIONS C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 9, (2016), 1257-1262.
2. Hasanzadeh, R., Azdast, T., Eungkee Lee, R. and Afsari Ghazi, A., "Experimental polymeric nanocomposite material selection for automotive bumper beam using multi-criteria decision making methods", Iranian Journal of Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 3, (2017), 1-10.
3. Eungkee Lee, R., Hasanzadeh, R. and Azdast, T., "A multi-criteria decision analysis on injection moulding of polymeric microcellular nanocomposite foams containing multi-walled carbon nanotubes", Plastics, Rubber and Composites, Vol. 46, No. 4, (2017), 155-162.
4. Almajid, A., Sorochynska, L., Friedrich, K. and Wetzel, B., "Effects of graphene and cnt on mechanical, thermal, electrical and corrosion properties of vinylester based nanocomposites", Plastics, Rubber and Composites, Vol. 44, No. 2, (2015), 50-62.
5. Dey, A., Bajpai, O.P., Sikder, A.K., Chattopadhyay, S. and Khan, M.A.S., "Recent advances in cnt/graphene based thermoelectric polymer nanocomposite: A proficient move towards waste energy harvesting", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 53, No., (2016), 653-671.
6. Hasanzadeh, R., Azdast, T., Doniavi, A., Babazadeh, S., Lee, R., Daryadel, M. and Shishavan, S., "Welding properties of polymeric nanocomposite parts containing alumina nanoparticles in friction stir welding process", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 1, (2017), 143.
7. Doniavi, A., Babazadeh, S., Azdast, T. and Hasanzadeh, R., "An investigation on the mechanical properties of friction stir welded polycarbonate/aluminium oxide nanocomposite sheets", Journal of Elastomers & Plastics, Vol. 49, No. 6, (2017), 498-512.
8. ESMAILI, P., AZDAST, T., DONIAVI, A., HASANZADEH, R., MAMAGHANI, S. and LEE, R.E., "Experimental investigation of mechanical properties of injected polymeric nanocomposites containing multi-walled carbon nanotubes according to design of experiments", Vol., No., (2015).
9. Liu, T., Phang, I.Y., Shen, L., Chow, S.Y. and Zhang, W.-D., "Morphology and mechanical properties of multiwalled carbon nanotubes reinforced nylon-6 composites", Macromolecules, Vol. 37, No. 19, (2004), 7214-7222.
10. Yuan, M., Turng, L.S., Gong, S., Caulfield, D., Hunt, C. and Spindler, R., "Study of injection molded microcellular polyamide‐6 nanocomposites", Polymer Engineering & Science, Vol. 44, No. 4, (2004), 673-686.
11. Rashahmadi, S., Hasanzadeh, R. and Mosalman, S., "Improving the mechanical properties of poly methyl methacrylate nanocomposites for dentistry applications reinforced with different nanoparticles", Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, Vol. 56, No. 16, (2017), 1730-1740.
12. Michaeli, W., Flórez, L., Obeloer, D. and Brinkmann, M., "Improving the impact behaviour of structural foams", Cellular Polymers, Vol. 28, No. 4, (2009), 269.
13. Shimbo, M., Higashitani, I. and Miyano, Y., "Mechanism of strength improvement of foamed plastics having fine cell", Journal of Cellular Plastics, Vol. 43, No. 2, (2007), 157-167.
14. Modanloo, V., Hasanzadeh, R. and Esmaili, P., "The study of deep drawing of brass-steel laminated sheet composite using taguchi method", International Journal of Engineering (IJE), Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 29, No. 1, (2016), 103-108.
15. Dixit, A. and Kumar, K., "Optimization of mechanical properties of silica gel reinforced aluminium mmc by using taguchi method", Materials Today: Proceedings, Vol. 2, No. 4-5, (2015), 2359-2366.
16. Nam, T.H., Goto, K., Yamaguchi, Y., Premalal, E., Shimamura, Y., Inoue, Y., Arikawa, S., Yoneyama, S. and Ogihara, S., "Improving mechanical properties of high volume fraction aligned multi-walled carbon nanotube/epoxy composites by stretching and pressing", Composites Part B: Engineering, Vol. 85, No., (2016), 15-23.
17. Guo, J., Liu, Y., Prada‐Silvy, R., Tan, Y., Azad, S., Krause, B., Pötschke, P. and Grady, B.P., "Aspect ratio effects of multi‐walled carbon nanotubes on electrical, mechanical, and thermal properties of polycarbonate/mwcnt composites", Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics, Vol. 52, No. 1, (2014), 73-83.
18. Iqbal, Q., Bernstein, P., Zhu, Y., Rahamim, J., Cebe, P. and Staii, C., "Quantitative analysis of mechanical and electrostatic properties of poly (lactic) acid fibers and poly (lactic) acid—carbon nanotube composites using atomic force microscopy", Nanotechnology, Vol. 26, No. 10, (2015), 105702.