1. Alsyouf, I., "The role of maintenance in improving companies’ productivity and profitability", International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 105, No. 1, (2007), 70-78.
2. Alsyouf, I., "Maintenance practices in swedish industries: Survey results", International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 121, No. 1, (2009), 212-223.
3. Pinjala, S.K., Pintelon, L. and Vereecke, A., "An empirical investigation on the relationship between business and maintenance strategies", International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 104, No. 1, (2006), 214-229.
4. Wang, X. and Cheng, T.C.E., "A heuristic for scheduling jobs on two identical parallel machines with a machine availability constraint", International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 161, (2015), 74-82.
5. Costa, A., Cappadonna, F.A. and Fichera, S., "Minimizing the total completion time on a parallel machine system with tool changes", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 91, (2016), 290-301.
6. Gedik, R., Rainwater, C., Nachtmann, H. and Pohl, E.A., "Analysis of a parallel machine scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times and job availability intervals", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 251, No. 2, (2016), 640-650.
7. Sheen, G.-J., Liao, L.-W. and Lin, C.-F., "Optimal parallel machines scheduling with machine availability and eligibility constraints", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 36, No. 1, (2008), 132-139.
8. Lee, J.-Y. and Kim, Y.-D., "A branch and bound algorithm to minimize total tardiness of jobs in a two identical-parallel-machine scheduling problem with a machine availability constraint", Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 66, No. 9, (2015), 1542-1554.
9. Mishra, A. and Jain, M., " Maintainability policy for deteriorating system with inspection and common cause failure (technical note) ", International Journal of EngineeringTransactions C: Aspects, Vol. 26, No. 6, (2013), 631-640
10. Mokhtari, H., Noroozi , A. and Molla-Alizadeh-Zavardehi, S., " A reliability based modelling and optimization of an integrated production and preventive maintenance activities in flowshop scheduling problem ", International Journal of EngineeringTransactions C: Aspects, Vol. 28, No. 12, (2015), 1774-1781
11. Feng, Q., Li, S.-s. and Shang, W.-p., "Two-agent single machine scheduling with forbidden intervals", Applied Mathematics-A Journal of Chinese Universities, Vol. 30, No. 1, (2015), 93-101.
12. Li, W.-X. and Zhao, C.-L., "Deteriorating jobs scheduling on a single machine with release dates, rejection and a fixed non-availability interval", Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, Vol. 48, No. 1, (2015), 585-605.
13. Shen, L. and Gupta, J.N.D., "Family scheduling with batch availability in flow shops to minimize makespan", Journal of Scheduling, (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10951-017-0529-x
14. Afzalirad, M. and Shafipour, M., "Design of an efficient genetic algorithm for resource-constrained unrelated parallel machine scheduling problem with machine eligibility restrictions", Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, (2015), 1-15.
15. Jamshidi, R. and Seyyed Esfahani, M.M., "Human resources scheduling to improve the product quality according to exhaustion limit", TOP, Vol. 22, No. 3, (2014), 1028-1041.
16. Qiong, Z., Yichao, G., Gong, Z., Jie, Z. and Xuefang, C., An ant colony optimization model for parallel machine scheduling with human resource constraints, in Proceedings of the 6th cirp-sponsored international conference on digital enterprise technology, G.Q. Huang, K.L. Mak, and P.G. Maropoulos, Editors. 2010, Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Berlin, Heidelberg.917-926.
17. Bouzidi-Hassini, S., Benbouzid-Si Tayeb, F., Marmier, F. and Rabahi, M., "Considering human resource constraints for real joint production and maintenance schedules", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 90, (2015), 197-211.
18. Zhu, Z., Chu, F., Sun, L. and Liu, M., "Single machine scheduling with resource allocation and learning effect considering the rate-modifying activity", Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 37, No. 7, (2013), 5371-5380.
19. Pacaux-Lemoine, M.-P., Trentesaux, D., Zambrano Rey, G. and Millot, P., "Designing intelligent manufacturing systems through human-machine cooperation principles: A human-centered approach", Computers & Industrial Engineering.
20. Böllhoff, J., Metternich, J., Frick, N. and Kruczek, M., "Evaluation of the human error probability in cellular manufacturing", Procedia CIRP, Vol. 55, (2016), 218-223.
21. Li, X., Komeili, A., Gül, M. and El-Rich, M., "A framework for evaluating muscle activity during repetitive manual material handling in construction manufacturing", Automation in Construction, Vol. 79, (2017), 39-48.
22. Jamshidi, R. and Maadi, M., "Maintenance and work-rest scheduling in human-machine system according to fatigue and reliability",International Journal of EngineeringTransactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 1, (2017), 85-92.
23. Jaber, M.Y., Givi, Z.S. and Neumann, W.P., "Incorporating human fatigue and recovery into the learning–forgetting process", Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 37, No. 12, (2013), 7287-7299.
24. Kim, T.J. and Suh, S., "Toward developing a national transportation planning model: A bilevel programming approach for korea", The Annals of Regional Science, Vol. 22, No. 1, (1988), 65-80.
25. Colson, B., Marcotte, P. and Savard, G., "Bilevel programming: A survey", 4OR, Vol. 3, No. 2, (2005), 87-107.
26. Sun, H., Gao, Z. and Wu, J., "A bi-level programming model and solution algorithm for the location of logistics distribution centers", Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 32, No. 4, (2008), 610-616.
27. Yaakob, S.B. and Watada, J., Solving bilevel quadratic programming problems and its application, in Knowledge-based and intelligent information and engineering systems: 15th international conference, kes 2011, kaiserslautern, germany, september 12-14, 2011, proceedings, part iii, A. König, et al., Editors. 2011, Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Berlin, Heidelberg.187-196.
28. Wu, D.D. and Olson, D.L., Bilevel programming merger analysis in banking, in Enterprise risk management in finance. 2015, Palgrave Macmillan UK: London.145-162.
29. Cuschieri, A. and Tang, B., "Human reliability analysis (hra) techniques and observational clinical hra", Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol, Vol. 19, No. 1, (2010), 12-17.
30. Boring R.L. and Blackman, H.S., "The origins of the spar-h method’s performance shaping factor multipliers", in Human Factors and Power Plants and HPRCT, 13th Annual Meeting, Sage Publications., (2007 of Conference), 177-184.
31. Swain, A.D., "Field calibrated simulation, proceeding of the symposium on human performance quantification in system effectiveness", National Academy Command and the National Academy of Engineering, (1967), IV-1–IV-A-21.
32. Embrey, D.E., " Slim-maud: The assessment of human error probabilities using an interactive computer-based approach.", (1984). Technical Press, Aldershot, UK
33. Miller, D.P. and Swain, A.D., "Human error & human reliability. ", In: G. Solvandy (Ed.), Handbook of Human Factor, Prude University, Wiley-Interscience, New York., (1987).
34. Williams, J.C., " Heart-a proposed method for assessing and reducing human error, " in Procedure of the 9th Advances in Reliability Technology Symposium, , University of Bradford. (1986).
35. Cacciabue, P.C., "Modelling and simulation of human behaviour for safety analysis and control of complex systems", Safety Science, Vol. 28, No. 2, (1998), 97-110.
36. Leva, M.C., De Ambroggi, M., Grippa, D., Garis, R.D., Trucco, P. and Sträter, O., "Quantitative analysis of atm safety issues using retrospective accident data: The dynamic risk modelling project", Safety Science, Vol. 47, No. 2, (2009), 250-264.
37. Boring, R.L., "How many performance shaping factors are necessary for human reliability analysis", in the 10th International Probabilistic Safety Assessment & Management Conference (PSAM10), Seattle, US. (2010).
38. Gertman, D., Blackman, H., Marble, J., Byers, J. and Smith, C., The spar-h human reliability analysis method, NUREG/CR-6883, Editor. 2005, US Nuclear Regulatory Commission: Washington.
39. Lenstra, J.K., "Interfaces between operations research and computer science", Designing decision support systems notes, Vol. 8701, (1987).
40. Hall, N.G. and Posner, M.E., "Generating experimental data for computational testing with machine scheduling applications", Operations Research, Vol. 49, No. 6, (2001), 854-865.