1. Moradi, S.T. and Nikolaev, N.I., "Considerations of well cementing materials in high-pressure, high-temperature conditions", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 9, (2016), 1214-1218.
2. Brandl, A., Cutler, J., Seholm, A., Sansil, M. and Braun, G., "Cementing solutions for corrosive well environments", SPE Drilling & Completion, Vol. 26, No. 02, (2011), 208-219.
3. Ilyas, M., Sadiq, N., Mughal, M.A., Pardawalla, H. and Noor, S.M., "Improvement of cementing in deep wells", in SPE/PAPG Annual Technical Conference, Society of Petroleum Engineers. (2012).
4. Chougnet, A., Audibert-Hayet, A., Lecolier, E., Moan, M., Guichard, B., Mazard, C. and Valenti, A., "Polymer powder/cement composites for oil and gas wells", in SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2006).
5. Chung, D., "Use of polymers for cement-based structural materials", Journal of materials science, Vol. 39, No. 9, (2004), 2973-2978.
6. Reddy, B.R., Patil, R. and Patil, S., "Chemical modification of biopolymers to design cement slurries with temperature-activated viscosification--a laboratory study", SPE Drilling & Completion, Vol. 27, No. 01, (2012), 94-102.
7. Roshan, H. and Asef, M., "Characteristics of oilwell cement slurry using cmc", SPE Drilling & Completion, Vol. 25, No. 03, (2010), 328-335.
8. Brandl, A., Bray, W.S. and Magelky, C., "Improving well cementing quality with an environmentally preferred multifunctional polymer", in SPE Europec/EAGE Annual Conference, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2012).
9. Shanbhag, R., Melrose, Z., Nutt, S., Cleveland, M. and Keese, R., "Thermosetting polymer based flexible synthetic cement for successful zonal isolation in thermal wells–a new approach", in SPE Thermal Well Integrity and Design Symposium, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2015).
10. Zhong, S. and Chen, Z., "Properties of latex blends and its modified cement mortars", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 32, No. 10, (2002), 1515-1524.
11. Marar, K., "Effect of cement content and water/cement ratio on fresh concrete properties without admixtures", International Journal of Physical Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 24, (2011), 5752-5765.
12. Reddy, V.M., Rao, M., Srilakshmi, P. and Kumar, S., "Effect of w/c ratio on workability and mechanical properties of high strength self compacting concrete (m70 grade)", IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE), Vol. 11, No. 5, (2014), 15-21.
13. Wong, H. and Buenfeld, N., "Determining the water–cement ratio, cement content, water content and degree of hydration of hardened cement paste: Method development and validation on paste samples", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 39, No. 10, (2009), 957-965.
14. Singh, S., Munjal, P. and Thammishetti, N., "Role of water/cement ratio on strength development of cement mortar", Journal of Building Engineering, Vol. 4, (2015), 94-100.
15. Vorderbruggen, M., Bryant, S. and Bottiglieri, A., "Reducing cementing blend complexity: A single biopolymer capable of replacing multiple cement additives", in SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers. (2016).
16. Choolaei, M., Rashidi, A.M., Ardjmand, M., Yadegari, A. and Soltanian, H., "The effect of nanosilica on the physical properties of oil well cement", Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 538, (2012), 288-294.
17. Bach, D. and Vijn, P., "Environmentally acceptable cement fluid loss additive", in SPE International Conference on Health, Safety and Environment in Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2002).
18. Backe, K., Skalle, P., Lile, O., Lyomov, S., Justnes, H. and Sveen, J., "Shrinkage of oil well cement slurries", Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, Vol. 37, No. 09, (1998).
19. Lacuve, M., Chougnet, A., Allouche, M. and Mazard, C., "A method to improve adhesion strength at the cement/steel-casing interface and its effect on cement evaluation log response", in Offshore Mediterranean Conference and Exhibition, Offshore Mediterranean Conference., (2015).
20. Newhall, C.C., "Improving cement bond in the appalachian basin with adjustments to preflush and spacer design", in SPE Eastern Regional Meeting, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2006).