1. Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Taheri, F. and Bazzazi, M., "Multi-objective unrelated parallel machines scheduling with sequence-dependent setup times and precedence constraints", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 21, No. 3, (2008), 269-278.
2. Behnamian, J., Zandieh, M. and Ghomi, S.F., "Bi-objective parallel machines scheduling with sequence-dependent setup times using hybrid metaheuristics and weighted min–max technique", Soft Computing, Vol. 15, No. 7, (2011), 1313-1331.
3. Zarandi, M.F. and Kayvanfar, V., "A bi-objective identical parallel machine scheduling problem with controllable processing times: A just-in-time approach", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 77, No. 1-4, (2015), 545-563.
4. Lin, Y.-K., Fowler, J.W. and Pfund, M.E., "Multiple-objective heuristics for scheduling unrelated parallel machines", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 227, No. 2, (2013), 239-253.
5. Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Jolai, F., Khodadadeghan, Y. and Haghnevis, M., "A mathematical model of a multi-criteria parallel machine scheduling problem: A genetic algorithm (research note)", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 19, No. 1, (2006), 79-86.
6. Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Taheri, F., Bazzazi, M., Izadi, M. and Sassani, F., "Design of a genetic algorithm for bi-objective unrelated parallel machines scheduling with sequence-dependent setup times and precedence constraints", Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 36, No. 12, (2009), 3224-3230.
7. Amin-Tahmasbi, H. and Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., "Solving a bi-objective flowshop scheduling problem by a multi-objective immune system and comparing with spea2+ and spga", Advances in Engineering Software, Vol. 42, No. 10, (2011), 772-779.
8. Deb, K., "Multi-objective optimization using evolutionary algorithms, John Wiley & Sons, Vol. 16, (2001).
9. Zitzler, E. and Thiele, L., "Multiobjective optimization using evolutionary algorithms—a comparative case study", in international conference on parallel problem solving from nature, Springer., (1998), 292-301.
10. Li, X., Amodeo, L., Yalaoui, F. and Chehade, H., "A multiobjective optimization approach to solve a parallel machines scheduling problem", Advances in Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 2010, (2010), 1-10.
11. Fakhrzad, M., Sadeghieh, A. and Emami, L., "A new multi-objective job shop scheduling with setup times using a hybrid genetic algorithm", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 26, No. 2, (2012), 207-218.
12. Rahmati, S.H.A., "Proposing a pareto-based multi-objective evolutionary algorithm to flexible job shop scheduling problem", World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 1, (2012), 316-321.
13. Graham, R.L., Lawler, E.L., Lenstra, J.K. and Kan, A.R., "Optimization and approximation in deterministic sequencing and scheduling: A survey", Annals of discrete mathematics, Vol. 5, (1979), 287-326.
14. Chaudhry, I.A. and Drake, P.R., "Minimizing total tardiness for the machine scheduling and worker assignment problems in identical parallel machines using genetic algorithms", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 42, No. 5, (2009), 581-594.
15. Karimi, N., Zandieh, M. and Karamooz, H., "Bi-objective group scheduling in hybrid flexible flowshop: A multi-phase approach", Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 37, No. 6, (2010), 4024-4032.
16. Rodriguez, F.J., Lozano, M., Blum, C. and GarcíA-MartíNez, C., "An iterated greedy algorithm for the large-scale unrelated parallel machines scheduling problem", Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 40, No. 7, (2013), 1829-1841.
17. Schott, J.R., Fault tolerant design using single and multicriteria genetic algorithm optimization. 1995, Air Force Inst of Tech Wright-Patterson AFB OH.
18. Chambari, A., Rahmati, S.H.A. and Najafi, A.A., "A bi-objective model to optimize reliability and cost of system with a choice of redundancy strategies", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 63, No. 1, (2012), 109-119.
19. Hollander, M., Wolfe, D.A. and Chicken, E., "Nonparametric statistical methods, John Wiley & Sons, (2013).