1. Cheraghi Kootiani, R., "Investigation of a powerful tool for the development of thinly bedded carbonate reservoirs", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 27, No. 12, (2014), 1945-1952.
2. Biscaro, E., D'Alessandro, J.D., Moreno, A., Hahn, M., Lamborn, R., Al-Naabi, M.H. and Bowser, A.C., "New rotary steerable drilling system delivers extensive formation evaluation for high build rate wells", in SPE Western Regional Meeting, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2015).
3. Marck, J. and Detournay, E., "Influence of rotary-steerable-system design on borehole spiraling", SPE Journal, Vol. 21, No. 01, (2016), 293-302.
4. Carpenter, C., "Field testing a new rotary-steerable-drilling-liner technology", Journal of Petroleum Technology, Vol. 66, No. 12, (2014), 114-116.
5. Wei, J., Shiquan, J., Xinsheng, F. and Ping, C., "Application of rotary steering drilling technology and its research progress", Natural Gas Industry, Vol. 4, (2013), 15-23.
6. Karlsson, H. and Brassfield, T., "Performance drilling optimization", in SPE/IADC Drilling Conference, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (1985).
7. Xiu-shan, L., "Study on the geometric build angle rate of steerable motor", Acta Petrolei Sinica, Vol. 6, (2004).
8. Birades, M. and Fenoul, R., "Orphee 2d: A microcomputer program for prediction of bottomhole assembly trajectory", Symposlum on Petroleum Industry Application of Microcomputers of the Society of Petroleum Engineers, SPE, Vol. 15285, (1986), 31-38.
9. Yinao, S., "A method of limiting curvature and its applications [j]", Acta Petrolei Sinica, Vol. 3, (1997).
10. Menand, S., Sellami, H., Simon, C., Besson, A. and Da Silva, N., "How bit profile and gauge affect well trajectory", Journal of Petroleum Technology, Vol. 54, No. 12, (2002), 40-41.
11. Pastusek, P.E., Brackin, V.J. and Lutes, P.J., "A fundamental model for prediction of hole curvature and build rates with steerable bottomhole assemblies", in SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2005).
12. Heydari, H., Ghazavi, M., Najafi, A. and Rahmanian, S., "Nonlinear dynamics of the rotational slender axially moving string with simply supported conditions", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 6, (2016), 834-842.
13. Jinzhou, Z. and Mingxin, S., "Analysis of the working mode of the rotary steering drilling system", China Petroleum Machinery, Vol. 32, No. 6, (2004), 73-75.
14. Xia, Y., Guan, Z.-C. and Shi, Y.-c., "Evaluation method of parameters design for bottom hole assembly", Shiyou Daxue Xueban: Ziran Kexue Ban(Journal of the University of Petroleum, China: Natural Science Edition)(China), Vol. 29, No. 4, (2005), 48-51.
15. Tang, X., Su, Y. and Li, T., "Bha mechanical analysis for rotary steering drilling system", Mechanics in Engineering, Vol. 1, (2013), 55-59.
16. Shuai, J., Lv, Y.-M. and Cai, Q.-K., "A three dimensional computer model of directional drilling", Journal of China University of Petroleum：Edition of Natural Science, Vol. 14, No. 5, (1990), 26-31.
17. Shi, Y.-C., Guan, Z.-C., Zhao, H.-S. and Huang, G.-L., "A new method for build-up rate prediction of bottom-hole assembly in well drilling", Journal of China University of Petroleum (Edition of NaturalScience), Vol. 41, No. 1, (2017), 85-89.
18. Morenov, V. and Leusheva, E., "Development of drilling mud solution for drilling in hard rocks", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 4, (2016), 620-626.
19. Shao, D., Guan, Z., Wen, X. and Shi, Y., "Experiment on lateral vibration characteristics of horizontal rotary drilling string", Journal of China University of Petroleum, Vol. 37, No., (2013), 100-105.
20. Shao, D.-D., Guan, Z.-C., Wen, X. and Shi, Y.-C., " Experimental study on bit side force and drilling tendency in a horizontal well using rotary drilling technique ", Journal of China University of Petroleum (Edition of NaturalScience), Vol. 38, No. 3, (2013), 61.