1. Kalsi, M., Alvarez, P., Somogyi, D. and Richie, A., "Load-responsive hydrodynamic bearing for downhole drilling tools", Journal of Tribology, Vol. 129, No. 1, (2007), 209-217.
2. Ranjbar, K. and Sababi, M., "Failure assessment of the hard chrome coated rotors in the downhole drilling motors", Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol. 20, (2012), 147-155.
3. Ashley, D., McNary, X. and Tomlinson, J., "Extending bha life with multi-axis vibration measurements", in SPE/IADC drilling conference, Society of Petroleum Engineers., (2001).
4. Verhoeven, J., "Excitation force identification of rotating machines using operational rotor/stator amplitude data and analytical synthesized transfer functions", Journal of Vibration, Acoustics, Stress, and Reliability in Design, Vol. 110, No. 3, (1988), 307-314.
5. Epikhin, A.V., Ushakov, A., Barztaikin, V., Melnikov, V. and Ulyanova, S., "Experimental research of drilling mud influence on mud motor mechanical rubber components", in IOP conference series: earth and environmental science, IOP Publishing. Vol. 27, (2015), 12051-12060.
6. Rahafrouz, H., Manouchehrifar, A. and Aboutalebi, F.H., "Numerical prediction of stator diameter effect on the output torque of ultrasonic traveling-wave motor, using finite elements simulation", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 5, (2016), 715-724.
7. Dvoynikov, M.V. and Blinov, P.A., "Survey results of series-produced downhole drilling motors and technical solutions in motor design improvement", International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 11, No. 10, (2016), 7034-7039.
8. Beimgraben, H., Melton, B., Eppink, J. and Reinhardt, P., "Flexible coupling for progressive cavity downhole drilling motor". (1992), Google Patents.
9. Tiraspolsky, W. and Rouviere, R.F., "Process and universal downhole motor for driving a tool". (1977), Google Patents.
10. Sazonov, I., Mokhov, M. and Demidova, A., "Development of small hydraulic downhole motors for well drilling applications", American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 13, (2016), 1053-1059.