1. Michel, A., Otieno, M., Stang, H. and Geiker, M.R., “Propagation of steel corrosion in concrete: Experimental and numerical investigations” Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 70, (2016), 171-182.
2. Gasratova, N.A. and Stareva, I.A., “The Study of Stress-Strain Reinforced Concrete Beam at Bending. The Analysis of Picture in the Presence of Prestressed Reinforcement” Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 11, No. 6, (2016), 1300-1305.
3. Thrinath, G. and Kuma, P.S., “Eco-friendly Self-curing Concrete Incorporated with Polyethylene Glycol as Self-curing Agent” International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 30, No. 4, (2017), 473-480.
4. Tao, Z., MdKamrulHassan, Song, T.-Y. and Han, L.-H., “Experimental study on blind bolted connections to concrete-filled stainless steel columns” Journal of Constructional Steel Research, Vol. 128, (2017), 825–838.
5. Abdollahi, S., Ranjbar, M. and Ilbegyan, S., “Shear Capacity of Reinforced Concrete Flat Slabs Made with High-strength Concrete: A Numerical Study of the Effect of Size, Location, and Shape of the Opening” International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 30, No. 2, (2017), 162-170.
6. Zadeh, S.D., Lvov, G. and Kiahosseini, S., “A new numerical method for determination of effective elastic constants in a composite with cross-ply fibers” Вісник Національного технічного університету ХПІ. Серія: Динаміка і міцність машин, Vol. No. 58, (2014), 169-180.
7. Daryazadeh, S., Lvov, G.I. and Kiahosseini, S.R., “A numerical method of calculation of total stress in reinforced plates with pressurized hole” International Journal of Modelling and Simulation, Vol. 35, No. 1, (2015), 7-13.
8. Fooladi, S. and Kiahosseini, S.R., “Creation and investigation of chitin/HA double-layer coatings on AZ91 magnesium alloy by dipping method” Journal of Materials Research, Article inpress, 1-10.
9. Sharma, S., Gupta, T. and Sharma, R.K., “Assessment of Mechanical Properties of Concrete Containing Granite Slurry Waste” International Journal of Engineering-TRANSACTIONS B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 5, (2016), 599-605.
10. Sanza, B., Planasa, J. and Sancho, J.M., “A closer look to the mechanical behavior of the oxide layer in concrete reinforcement corrosion” International Journal of Solids and Structures, Vol. 62, (2015), 256–268.
11. Zhao, Y., Zhang, X., Ding, H. and Jin, W., “Non-uniform distribution of a corrosion layer at a steel/concrete interface described by a Gaussian model” Corrosion Science, Vol. 112, (2016), 1–12.
12. Lu, Z.-H., Ou, Y.-B., Zhao, Y.-G. and Li, C.-Q., “Investigation of corrosion of steel stirrups in reinforced concrete structures” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 127, (2016), 293–305.
13. Khaloo, A. and Azizi, K., “Effects of Microsilica Percentage Amount on Structure and Compressive Strength of Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC” Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 11, No. 7, (2016), 1502-1507.
14. Hong, S., Wiggenhauser, H., Helmerich, R., Dong, B., Dong, P. and Xing, F., “Long-term monitoring of reinforcement corrosion in concrete using ground penetrating radar” Corrosion Science, Vol. 114, (2017), 123-132.
15. Ou, Y.-C. and Nguyen, N.D., “Inﬂuences of location of reinforcement corrosion on seismic performance of corroded reinforced concrete beams” Engineering Structures, Vol. 126, (2016), 210–223.
16. Babaee, M. and A.Caste, “Chloride-induced corrosion of reinforcement in low-calcium ﬂy ash-based geopolymer concrete” Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 88, (2016), 96–107.
17. Ali, M.S., Ji, C. and Mirza, M.S., “Durable design of reinforced concrete elements against corrosion” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 93, (2015), 317–325.
18. Shaheen, F. and Pradhan, B., “Influence of sulfate ion and associated cation type on steel reinforcement corrosion in concrete powder aqueous solution in the presence of chloride ions” Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 91, (2017), 73-86.
19. Dong, W., Ye, J., Murakami, Y., Oshita, H., Suzuki, S. and Tsutsumi, T., “Residual load capacity of corroded reinforced concrete beam undergoing bond failure” Engineering Structures, Vol. 127, (2016), 159–171.
20. Sun, X., Jiang, G., Bond, P.L., Keller, J. and Yuan, Z., “A novel and simple treatment for control of sulfide induced sewer concrete corrosion using free nitrous acid” Water Research, Vol. 70, (2015), 279-287.
21. Sun, X., Jiang, G., Bond, P.L., Wells, T. and Keller, J., “A rapid, non-destructive methodology to monitor activity of sulfide-induced corrosion of concrete based on H2S uptake rate” water research, Vol. 59, (2014), 229-238.
22. Sun, X., Jiang, G., Chiu, T.H., Zhou, M., Keller, J. and Bond, P.L., “Effects of surface washing on the mitigation of concrete corrosion under sewer conditions” Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 68, (2016), 88-95.
23. Karar, N. and Singh, S.K., “Understanding corrosion in steel reinforced concrete structures: A limited study using TOF-SIMS” Vaccum, Vol. 121, No. (2015), 5-8.
24. Sosa, M., Pérez-López, T., Reyes, J., Corvo, F., Camacho-Chab, R., Quintana, P. and Aguilar, D., “Influence of the Marine Environment on Reinforced Concrete Degradation Depending on Exposure Conditions ” International Journal of Electrochemical Science Vol. 6, (2011), 6300 - 6318.
25. Berrocal, C.G., Lundgren, K. and Löfgren, I., “Corrosion of steel bars embedded in fibre reinforced concrete under chloride attack: State of the art” Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 80, (2016), 69–85.
26. Zhu, X., Zi, G., Lee, W., Kim, S. and Kong, J., “Probabilistic analysis of reinforcement corrosion due to the combined action of carbonation and chloride ingress in concrete” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 124, (2016), 667-680.
27. Ferrer, B., Bogas, J.A. and Real, S., “Service life of structural lightweight aggregate concrete under carbonation-induced corrosion” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 120, (2016), 161–171.
28. Aguirre-Guerrero, A.M., Robayo-Salazar, R.A. and de Gutiérrez, R.M., “A novel geopolymer application: Coatings to protect reinforced concrete against corrosion” Applied Clay Science, Vol. 135, (2017), 437-446.
29. Hou, C.-C., Han, L.-H., Wang, Q.-L. and Hou, C., “Flexural behavior of circular concrete filled steel tubes (CFST) under sustained load and chloride corrosion” Thin-Walled Structures, Vol. 107, (2016), 182–196.
30. Etxeberria, M., Gonzalez-Corominas, A. and Pardo, P., “nfluence of seawater and blast furnace cement employment on recycled aggregate concretes’ properties” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 115, (2016), 496–505.
31. Gao, Z., Liang, R.Y. and Patnaik, A.K., “Effects of sustained loading and pre-existing cracks on corrosion behavior of reinforced concrete slabs” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 124, (2016), 776–785.
32. Olutoge, F.A. and Amusan, G.M., “The Effect of Sea Water on Compressive Strength of Concrete” International Journal of Engineering Science Invention, Vol. 3, No. 7, (2014),
33. Aguirre-Guerrero, A.M., Mejía-de-Gutiérrez, R. and Montês-Correia, M.J.R., “Corrosion performance of blended concretes exposed to different aggressive environments” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 121, (2016), 704–716.
34. Sayadi, H.A., Rashti, A.A.p.N.G. and Far, H.R.R., “A Review on Corrosion of Reinforcing steel in Concrete Structures Located on the Southern Coast of Iran” The Caspian Sea Journal, Vol. 10, No. 1, (2016), 61-66.
35. Davis, J.R., "Corrosion: Understanding the basics" ASM International, (2000).
36. Maruthapandian, V., Saraswathy, V. and Muralidharan, S., “Development of solid state embeddable reference electrode for corrosion monitoring of steel in reinforced concrete structures” Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 74, (2016), 100-108.
37. Patil, S., Karkare, B. and Goyal, S., “Acoustic emission vis-à-vis electrochemical techniques for corrosion monitoring of reinforced concrete element” Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 68, (2014), 326–332.
38. Hackl, J. and Kohler, J., “Reliability assessment of deteriorating reinforced concrete structures by representing the coupled effect of corrosion initiation and progression by Bayesian networks” Structural Safety, Vol. 62, (2016), 12–23.
39. International, A., Standard Test Method for Corrosion Potentials of Uncoated Reinforcing Steel in Concrete, in ASTM C876-152015: West Conshohocken, PA.
40. Lootens, D. and Bentz, D.P., “On the relation of setting and early-age strength development to porosity and hydration in cement-based materials” Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 68, (2016), 9-14.
41. Bentur, A., Berke, N. and Diamond, S., "Steel Corrosion in Concrete: Fundamentals and civil engineering practice"CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, United States, (1997).