1. Mori, k., Seed, H.B. and Chan, C.K., "Influence of sample disturbance on sand response to cyclic loading", Journal of Geotechnical Engineering Division., Vol. 104, No. 3, (1978), 323-340.
2. Rad, N. and Tumay, M., "Factors affecting sand specimen preparation by raining", Geotechnical Testing Journal, Vol. 10, No. 1, (1987), 31-37.
3. Brandon, T.L., and Clough, G.W., "Methods of sample fabrication in the virginia tech calibration chamber", in Proceedings of First International Symposium on Calibration Chamber Testing, Potsdam, Elsevier, New York., (1991), 119-133.
4. Puppala, A., Acar, Y. and Tumay, M., "Cone penetration in very weakly cemented sand", Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 121, No. 8, (1995), 589-600.
5. Vaid, Y. P. and Negussey, D., "Relative density of pluviated sand samples", Soils and Foundation, Vol. 24, No. 2, (1984), 101-105.
6. Stuit, H.G., "Sand in the geotechnical centrifuge. Ph.D. Thesis", Technische Universiteit Delft, Netherlands, (1995)
7. Zhao, Y., Gafar, K., Elshafie, M.Z.E.B., Deeks, A.D., Knappett, J.A. and Madabhushi, S.P.G., Calibration and use of a new automatic sand pourer, in Physical modelling in geotechnics. (2006), Taylor & Francis.265-270.
8. Fretti, C., Lo Presti, D. and Pedroni, S., "A pluvial deposition method to reconstitute well-graded sand specimens", Geotechnical Testing Journal, Vol. 18, No. 2, (1995), 292-298.
9. Bellotti , R. and Morabito , P., "Checks of the uniformity of the calibration chamber specimens", in Proceedings, International Seminar on Calibration Chamber, Milano, Italy., (1986).
10. Lo Presti, D., Berardi, R., Pedroni, S. and Crippa, V., "A new traveling sand pluviator to reconstitute specimens of well-graded silty sands", Geotechnical Testing Journal, Vol. 16, No. 1, (1993), 18-26.
11. Passalacqua, R., "A sand-spreader used for the reconstitution of granular soil models", Soils and Foundations, Vol. 31, No. 2, (1991), 175-180.
12. Tatsuoka, F., , Okahara, M., Tanaka, T., Tani, k., Morimoto, T. and Siddique, M.S., "Progressive failure and particle size effect in bearing capacity of a footing on sand", in Proceedings, Geotechnical Engineering Congress, Geotechnical Special Publication, ASCE, New York., (1991), 788-801.
13. Miura, S. and Tuki, S., "A sample preparation method and its effect on static and cyclic deformation-strength properties of sand", Soils and Foundations, Vol. 22, No. 1, (1982), 61-77.
14. Vaid, Y. P. and Negussey, D., "Preparation of reconstituted sand specimens", Advanced Triaxial Testing of Soil and Rock, ASTM STP 977, Robert T. Donaghe, Ronald C. Chaney, and Marshall L. Silver, Eds., American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, (1988), 405-417.
15. Choi, S.,, Lee, M., Choo, H., Tumay, M. and Lee, W., "Preparation of a large size granular specimen using a rainer system with a porous plate", Geotechnical Testing Journal, Vol. 33, No. 1, (2009), 1-10.
16. Das, B. M., "Principles of foundation engineering, 7th edition, Cengage Learning, (2011).
17. ASTM d 4253-16, standard test methods for maximum index density and unit weight of soils using a vibratory table, https://www.astm.org/Standards/D4253.htm.
18. ASTM d 4254-16, standard test methods for minimum index density and unit weight of soils and calculation of relative density, https://www.astm.org/Standards/D4253.htm.