1. Takada, S., Hassani, N. and Fukuda, K., "A new proposal for simplified design of buried steel pipes crossing active faults", Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, Vol. 30, No. 8, (2001), 1243-1257.
2. Jayadevan, K., Berg, E., Thaulow, C., Østby, E. and Skallerud, B., "Numerical investigation of ductile tearing in surface cracked pipes using line-springs", International Journal of Solids and Structures, Vol. 43, No. 7, (2006), 2378-2397.
3. Kang, J., Parker, F. and Yoo, C.H., "Soil–structure interaction for deeply buried corrugated steel pipes part ii: Imperfect trench installation", Engineering Structures, Vol. 30, No. 3, (2008), 588-594.
4. Ozkan, I.F. and Mohareb, M., "Moment resistance of steel pipes subjected to combined loads", International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, Vol. 86, No. 4, (2009), 252-264.
5. Mahdavi, H., Kenny, S., Phillips, R. and Popescu, R., "Significance of geotechnical loads on local buckling response of buried pipelines with respect to conventional practice", Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol. 50, No. 1, (2013), 68-80.
6. Dadfar, B., El Naggar, M.H. and Nastev, M., "Ovalization of steel energy pipelines buried in saturated sands during ground deformations", Computers and Geotechnics, Vol. 69, (2015), 105-113.
7. Becerril García, D. and Moore, I.D., "Rotational characteristics of a gasketed bell and spigot joint in a pressurized reinforced concrete pipeline", Journal of Pipeline Systems Engineering and Practice, Vol. 7, No. 1, (2015), 04015010.
8. Xu, M., Shen, D. and Rakitin, B., "The longitudinal response of buried large-diameter reinforced concrete pipeline with gasketed bell-and-spigot joints subjected to traffic loading", Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 64, (2017), 117-132.
9. Zhang, J., Liang, Z. and Zhao, G., "Mechanical behaviour analysis of a buried steel pipeline under ground overload", Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol. 63, (2016), 131-145.
10. Saberi, M., Behnamfar, F. and Vafaeian, M., "A continuum shell-beam finite element modeling of buried pipes with 90-degree elbow subjected to earthquake excitations", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 28, No. 3, (2014), 338-344.
11. Zhang, J., Liang, Z., Zhang, H., Feng, D. and Xia, C., "Failure analysis of directional crossing pipeline and design of a protective device", Engineering Failure Analysis, Vol. 66, (2016), 187-201.
12. Watkins, R.K. and Spangler, M., "Some characteristics of the modulus of passive resistance of soil: A study in similitude", in Highway Research Board Proceedings. Vol. 37, (1958).
13. Howard, A.K., "Modulus of soil reaction values for buried flexible pipe", Journal of the Geotechnical Engineering Division, Vol. 103, No. 1, (1977), 33-43.
14. Moser, A.P. and Folkman, S.L., "Buried pipe design, McGraw-Hill New York, (2001).