1. Ahn, S., Sung, J.-S., Choi, B., Kim, H. and Sung, Y.K., "Recent trends on the stent research for blood arteries by bibliometric analysis", Biomaterials Research, Vol. 18, No. 1, (2014), 17-25.
2. Nematzadeh, F. and Sadrnezhaad, S., "Finite element analysis of mechanical performance of nitinol biliary stent: Effect of material properties", Materials Research Innovations, Vol. 17, No. sup2, (2013), s53-s59.
3. Nematzadeh, F., Sadrnezhaad, S.K., Kokabi, A., Razani, M. and Mohagheghi, A., "Effect of material properties on the mechanical performance of nitinol esophageal stent: Finite element analysis", in Mater. Sci. Forum. Vol. 773, (2014).
4. Ebadifar, A., Moradinejad, M. and Sadrnezhaad, S.K., "Elemental evaluation of orthodontic nickel titanium wires on the basis of their bending forces", Journal of Dentistry of University of Shahid Beheshti, Vol. 29, No. 4, (2012), 219-229.
5. Zhang, F., Ji, G., Miao, L. and Fan, Z., "Expandable metal stents for the treatment of esophageal malignant obstruction, institute of digestive endoscopy and medical center for digestive diseases", in Second Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, China. Vol. 18, (2009).
6. Nematzadeh, F. and Sadrnezhaad, S., "Effects of material properties on mechanical performance of nitinol stent designed for femoral artery: Finite element analysis", Scientia Iranica, Vol. 19, No. 6, (2012), 1564-1571.
7. Olumi, S., Sadrnezhaad, S. and Atai, M., "The influence of surface nanocrystallization induced by shot peening on corrosion behavior of niti alloy", Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, Vol. 24, No. 8, (2015), 3093-3099.
8. Nematzadeh, F. and Sadrnezhaad, S., "Effects of design parameters and a f temperature on superelastic behaviour of nitinol stent for application in biliary duct: Finite element analysis", Materials Technology, Vol. 29, No. 2, (2014), 65-75.
9. Stoeckel, D., Pelton, A. and Duerig, T., "Self-expanding nitinol stents: Material and design considerations", European radiology, Vol. 14, No. 2, (2004), 292-301.
10. Nematzadeh, F. and Sadrnezhaad, S., "Effects of crimping on mechanical performance of nitinol stent designed for femoral artery: Finite element analysis", Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, Vol. 22, No. 11, (2013), 3228-3236.
11. Stoeckel, D., Bonsignore, C. and Duda, S., "A survey of stent designs", Minimally Invasive Therapy & Allied Technologies, Vol. 11, No. 4, (2002), 137-147.
12. Sadrnezhaad, K., Mashhadi, F. and Sharghi, R., "Heat treatment of ni-ti alloy for improvement of shape memory effect", Material and Manufacturing Process, Vol. 12, No. 1, (1997), 107-115.
13. Vojtech, D., "Influence of heat treatment of shape memory niti alloy on its mechanical properties", Czech Academy of Science, (2010).
14. Ziólkowski, A., "On analysis of dsc curves for characterization of intrinsic properties of niti shape memory alloys", Acta Physica Polonica-Series A General Physics, Vol. 122, No. 3, (2012), 601-609.
15. Sitepu, H., Schmahl, W.W., Allafi, J.K., Eggeler, G., Dlouhy, A., Toebbens, D. and Tovar, M., "Neutron diffraction phase analysis during thermal cycling of a ni-rich niti shape memory alloy using the rietveld method", Scripta Materialia, Vol. 46, No. 7, (2002), 543-548.
16. Nematzadeh, F. and Sadrnezhaad, S.K., "Effects of the ageing treatment on the superelastic behavior of a nitinol stent for an application in the esophageal duct: A finite-element analysis", Materials and Technology, Vol. 47, No. 4, (2013), 45-51.
17. Zorko, L. and Rudolf, R., "Metallographic sample preparation of orthodontic ni-ti wire", Metalurgija, Vol. 15, No. 4, (2009), 267-274.
18. Mcnaney, J.M., Imbeni, V., Jung, Y., Papadopoulos, P. and Ritchie, R., "An experimental study of the superelastic effect in a shape-memory nitinol alloy under biaxial loading", Mechanics of Materials, Vol. 35, No. 10, (2003), 969-986.
19. Raz, S.B. and Sadrnezhaad, S.K., "Microstructural investigation of hard phases in as cast ni-ti memory alloy", Practical Metallography, Vol. 42, No. 19, (2005), 454-469.
20. Carpenter, P., "Electron-probe microanalysis (epma): An overview for beginners and a status report for experts", Microscopy and Microanalysis, Vol. 14, No. S2, (2008), 1150.
21. Borghi, A., Murphy, O., Bahmanyar, R. and McLeod, C., "Effect of stent radial force on stress pattern after deployment: A finite element study", Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, Vol. 23, No. 7, (2014), 2599-2605.