1. Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Ranjbar-Bourani, M., Mirzahosseinian, H. and Aryanezhad, M., "A new multi-objective model for a cell formation problem considering machine utilization and alternative process routes (research note)", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 22, No. 1, (2008), 21-32.
2. Nouri Koupaei, M., Mohammadi, M. and Naderi, B., "An integrated enterprise resources planning (ERP) framework forflexible manufacturing systemsusing business intelligence (BI) tools", International Journal of Supply and Operations Management, Vol. 3, No. 1, (2016), 1112-1125.
3. Fattahi, P., Azizi, V. and Jabbari, M., "Lot streaming in no-wait multi product flowshop considering sequence dependent setup times and position based learning factors", International Journal of Engineering Transactions A: Basics, Vol. 28, No., 7, (2015), 1031-1039.
4. Gao, L. and Pan, Q.-K., "A shuffled multi-swarm micro-migrating birds optimizer for a multi-resource-constrained flexible job shop scheduling problem", Information Sciences, Vol. 372, (2016), 655-676.
5. Mirshekarian, S. and Sormaz, D. N., "Correlation of job-shop scheduling problem features with scheduling efficiency", Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 62, (2016), 131-147.
6. Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. and Aramon-Bajestani, M., "A novel B and B algorithm for a unrelated parallel machine scheduling problem to minimize the total weighted tardiness", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 22, No. 3, (2009), 269-286.
7. Jafari, A., Zare, H. K., Lotfi, M. and Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., "Minimizing makespan with start time dependent jobs in a two machine flow shop", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 29, No. 6, (2016), 778-787.
8. Koupaei, M. N., Mohammadi, M. and Naderi, B., "Optimizing flexible manufacturing system: A developed computer simulation model", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 29, No. 8, (2016), 1112-1119.
9. Allahverdi, A., Aydilek, H. and Aydilek, A., "Two-stage assembly scheduling problem for minimizing total tardiness with etup times", Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 40, No. 17, (2016), 7796-7815
10. Mejia, G. and Montoya, C., "A petri net based algorithm for minimizing total tardiness in flexible manufacturing systems", Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 164, No. 1, (2008), 63-78.
11. Scrich, C. R., Armentano, V. A. and Laguna, M., "Tardiness minimization in a flexible job shop: A tabu search approach", Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol. 15, No. 1, (2004), 103-115.
12. Udhayakumar, P. and Kumanan, S., "Some metaheuristic approaches for optimising tardiness of job and tool in a flexible manufacturing system", International Journal of Advanced Operations Management, Vol. 4, No. 3, (2012), 219-252.
13. Kumar, V., Narashima Murthy, A. and Chandrashekara, K., "Scheduling of flexible manufacturing systems using genetic algorithm: A heuristic approach", Journal of Industrial Engineering, International, Vol. 7, No. 14, (2011), 7-18.
14. Kashfi, M. A. and Javadi, M., "A model for selecting suitable dispatching rule in fms based on fuzzy multi attribute group decision making", Production Engineering, Vol. 9, No. 2, (2015), 237-246.
15. Pang, C. K. and Le, C. V., "Integrated control and reactive scheduling for FMSs under power consumption uncertainties", in Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2013-39th Annual Conference of the IEEE, (2013), 7531-7536.
16. Fazlollahtabar, H., Saidi-Mehrabad, M. and Balakrishnan, J., "Mathematical optimization for earliness/tardiness minimization in a multiple automated guided vehicle manufacturing system via integrated heuristic algorithms", Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol. 72, (2015), 131-138.
17. Low, C., Yip, Y. and Wu, T.-H., "Modelling and heuristics of FMS scheduling with multiple objectives", Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 33, No. 3, (2006), 674-694.
18. Sadi-Nezhad, S., Didehkhani, H. and Seyedhosseini, S., "Developing a fuzzy anp model for selecting the suitable dispatching rule for scheduling a fms", in IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, (2008), 405-409.
19. Arabameri, S. and Salmasi, N., "Minimization of weighted earliness and tardiness for no-wait sequence-dependent setup times flowshop scheduling problem", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 64, No. 4, (2013), 902-916.
20. Godinho Filho, M., Barco, C. F. and Neto, R. F. T., "Using genetic algorithms to solve scheduling problems on flexible manufacturing systems (FMS): A literature survey, classification and analysis", Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, Vol. 26, No. 3, (2014), 408-431.
21. Chen, B. and Matis, T. I., "A flexible dispatching rule for minimizing tardiness in job shop scheduling", International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 141, No. 1, (2013), 360-365.
22. Li, Z., Chen, H., Xu, R. and Li, X., "Earliness–tardiness minimization on scheduling a batch processing machine with non-identical job sizes", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 87, (2015), 590-599.
23. Zhang, R., Song, S. and Wu, C., "A hybrid differential evolution algorithm for job shop scheduling problems with expected total tardiness criterion", Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 13, No. 3, (2013), 1448-1458.
24. Fernandez-Viagas, V. and Framinan, J. M., "Neh-based heuristics for the permutation flowshop scheduling problem to minimise total tardiness", Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 60, (2015), 27-36.