1. Khoshgoftar, M., Bakar, A.H.A. and Osman, O., "Causes of delays in iranian construction projects", International Journal of Construction Management, Vol. 10, No. 2, (2010), 53-69.
2. Nazarpour, H., Amiri, M.J.T. and Hemmatian, M., "Prioritizing delay causes in construction projects in mazandaran province (iran) and presenting solutions for improving it".
3. Goldratt, E.M. and Cox, J., "The goal: Excellence in manufacturing, North River Press, (1984).
4. Goldratt, E.M., "Critical chain, 1997", Virine, Lev and Trumper, Michael. Schedule Network Analysis Using Event Chain. sl: ProjectDecisions. org, .
5. Cook, S.C., "Applying critical chain to improve the management of uncertainty in projects", Citeseer, (1998),
6. Homer, J., "Applying the theory of constraints to projects", in Proceedings of the 29th Annual Project Management Institute 1998 Seminars and Symposium., (1998).
7. Zhang, M. and Chen, R., "Buffer sized technique in critical chain management: A fuzzy approach", in Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, 2008. WiCOM'08. 4th International Conference on, IEEE. V, (2008), 1-4.
8. Huang, C.-L., Chen, H.-C., Li, R.-K. and Tsai, C.-H., "A comparative study of the critical chain and pert planning methods: No bad human behaviors involved", International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 8, (2012), 379-385.
9. Georgy, M., Marzook, A. and Ibrahim, M., "Applicability of critical chain scheduling in construction projects: An investigation in the middle east", in The 19th Cib World Building Congress, Queensland University of Technology. (2013), 1-13.
10. Afruzi, E.N., Najafi, A.A., Roghanian, E. and Mazinani, M., "A multi-objective imperialist competitive algorithm for solving discrete time, cost and quality trade-off problems with mode-identity and resource-constrained situations", Computers & Operations Research, Vol. 50, (2014), 80-96.
11. Monghasemi, S., Nikoo, M.R., Fasaee, M.A.K. and Adamowski, J., "A novel multi criteria decision making model for optimizing time–cost–quality trade-off problems in construction projects", Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 42, No. 6, (2015), 3089-3104.
12. Ghoddousi, P., Ansari, R. and Makui, A., "A risk-oriented buffer allocation model based on critical chain project management", KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, (2016), 1-13.
13. Zhang, J., Song, X. and Díaz, E., "Project buffer sizing of a critical chain based on comprehensive resource tightness", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 248, No. 1, (2016), 174-182.
14. Wang, W.-x., Wang, X., Ge, X.-l. and Deng, L., "Multi-objective optimization model for multi-project scheduling on critical chain", Advances in Engineering Software, Vol. 68, (2014), 33-39.
15. Lee, C.-C., "Fuzzy logic in control systems: Fuzzy logic controller. I", IEEE Transactions on Systems, man, and Cybernetics, Vol. 20, No. 2, (1990), 404-418.
16. Chou, J. and Hsieh, C., "Stability conditions of fuzzy gain scheduling systems", International Journal of Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 4, No. 3, (2002), 843-848.