1. Chen, H.-B., Yan, K., Lin, T., Chen, S.-B., Jiang, C.-Y. and Zhao, Y., "The investigation of typical welding defects for 5456 aluminum alloy friction stir welds", Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 433, No. 1, (2006), 64-69.
2. Schmidt, H. and Hattel, J., "A local model for the thermomechanical conditions in friction stir welding", Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 1, (2004), 77-93.
3. Feulvarch, E., Gooroochurn, Y., Boitout, F., Bergheau, J., David, S., DebRoy, T., Lippold, J., Smartt, H. and Vitek, J., "3D modelling of thermofluid flow in friction stir welding", Trends in Welding Research, Proceedings, (2006), 261-266.
4. Aval, H. J., Serajzadeh, S. and Kokabi, A., "Theoretical and experimental investigation into friction stir welding of AA 5086", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 52, No. 5, (2011), 531-544.
5. Elangovan, K. and Balasubramanian, V., "Influences of tool pin profile and tool shoulder diameter on the formation of friction stir processing zone in aa6061 aluminium alloy", Materials & Design, Vol. 29, No. 2, (2008), 362-373.
6. Shen, Z., Chen, Y., Haghshenas, M. and Gerlich, A., "Role of welding parameters on interfacial bonding in dissimilar steel/aluminum friction stir welds", Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, Vol. 18, No. 2, (2015), 270-277.
7. Zhang, Y., Sato, Y. S., Kokawa, H., Park, S. H. C. and Hirano, S., "Microstructural characteristics and mechanical properties of Ti–6Al–4V friction stir welds", Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 485, No. 1, (2008), 448-455.
8. Su, J., Wang, J., Mishra, R. S., Xu, R. and Baumann, J. A., "Microstructure and mechanical properties of a friction stir processed Ti–6Al–4V alloy", Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 573, (2013), 67-74.
9. Cox, C. D., Gibson, B. T., Strauss, A. M. and Cook, G. E., "Effect of pin length and rotation rate on the tensile strength of a friction stir spot-welded al alloy: A contribution to automated production", Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Vol. 27, No. 4, (2012), 472-478.
10. Bahemmat, P., Haghpanahi, M., Besharati, M., Ahsanizadeh, S. and Rezaei, H., "Study on mechanical, micro-, and macrostructural characteristics of dissimilar friction stir welding of AA6061-T6 and AA7075-T6", Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture, Vol. 224, No. 12, (2010), 1854-1864.
11. Sundaram, N. S. and Murugan, N., "Tensile behavior of dissimilar friction stir welded joints of aluminium alloys", Materials & Design, Vol. 31, No. 9, (2010), 4184-4193.
12. Elangovan, K., Balasubramanian, V. and Valliappan, M., "Effect of tool pin profile and tool rotational speed on mechanical properties of friction stir welded aa6061 aluminium alloy", Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Vol. 23, No. 3, (2008), 251-260.
13. Vijayan, S., Raju, R. and Rao, S. K., "Multiobjective optimization of friction stir welding process parameters on aluminum alloy AA 5083 using taguchi-based grey relation analysis", Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Vol. 25, No. 11, (2010), 1206-1212.
14. Rambabu, G., Naik, D. B., Rao, C. V., Rao, K. S. and Reddy, G. M., "Optimization of friction stir welding parameters for improved corrosion resistance of AA2219 aluminum alloy joints", Defence Technology, Vol. 11, No. 4, (2015), 330-337.
15. Rodriguez, R., Jordon, J., Allison, P., Rushing, T. and Garcia, L., "Microstructure and mechanical properties of dissimilar friction stir welding of 6061-to-7050 aluminum alloys", Materials & Design, Vol. 83, (2015), 60-65.
16. Langaria, J., Kolahana, F. and Aliakbarib, K., "Effect of tool speed on axial force, mechanical properties and weld morphology of friction stir welded joints of A7075-T651", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 29, (2016).
17. Rezaei, G. and Arab, N. B. M., "Investigation on tensile strength of friction stir welded joints in pp/epdm/clay nanocomposites", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 28, No. 9, (2015), 1382-1391.
18. Mohamadreza, N., Abbas S, M. and Spiro, Y., "Taguchi optimization of process parameters in friction stir welding of 6061 aluminum alloy: A review and case study", Engineering, Vol. 2011, (2011).
19. Yousif, Y., Daws, K. and Kazem, B., "Prediction of friction stir welding characteristic using neural network", Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 3, (2008).
20. Nikoi, R., Sheikhi, M. and Arab, N. B. M., "Experimental analysis of effects of ultrasonic welding on weld strength of polypropylene composite samples", International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, Vol. 28, No. 3, (2014), 447-453.