1. Wolcott, M.P. and Englund, K., "A technology review of wood-plastic composites", in 33rd International particleboard/composite materials symposium. Vol., No. Issue, (1999), 103-111.
2. Segerholm, K., "Characteristics of wood plastic composites based on modified wood: Moisture properties, biological performance and micromorphology", KTH Royal Institute of Technology, (2012),
3. Gibson, R.F., "Principles of composite material mechanics, CRC press, (2016).
4. Kalaprasad, G., Joseph, K., Thomas, S. and Pavithran, C., "Theoretical modelling of tensile properties of short sisal fibre-reinforced low-density polyethylene composites", Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 32, No. 16, (1997), 4261-4267.
5. Facca, A.G., Kortschot, M.T. and Yan, N., "Predicting the elastic modulus of natural fibre reinforced thermoplastics", Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, Vol. 37, No. 10, (2006), 1660-1671.
6. Migneault, S., Koubaa, A., Erchiqui, F., Chaala, A., Englund, K. and Wolcott, M.P., "Application of micromechanical models to tensile properties of wood–plastic composites", Wood Science and Technology, Vol. 45, No. 3, (2011), 521-532.
7. Advani, S.G. and Tucker III, C.L., "The use of tensors to describe and predict fiber orientation in short fiber composites", Journal of Rheology, Vol. 31, No. 8, (1987), 751-784.
8. Nassehi, V., Hashemi, S. and Beheshty, M., "A numerical method for the determination of an effective modulus for coated glass fibers used in phenolic composites", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 3, (2000), 1-10.
9. Okafor, E.C., Ihueze, C.C. and Nwigbo, S., "Optimization of hardness strengths response of plantain fibres reinforced polyester matrix composites (pfrp) applying taguchi robust resign", International Journal of Science & Emerging Technologies, Vol. 5, No. 1, (2013).
10. Heydari, M. and Choupani, N., "A new comparative method to evaluate the fracture properties of laminated composite", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 6., (2014), 1025-2495.
11. Todorovic, N., Popadic, R., Popovic, Z. and Dukic, U., "Bending strength and modulus of elasticity of thermally modified beech wood".
12. Stark, N.M., "Wood fiber derived from scrap pallets used in polypropylene composites", Forest Products Journal, Vol. 49, No. 6, (1999), 39-45.
13. Properties, A.S.D.o.M., "Standard test methods for flexural properties of unreinforced and reinforced plastics and electrical insulating materials, American Society for Testing Materials., (1997).
14. Modniks, J. and Andersons, J., "Modeling elastic properties of short flax fiber-reinforced composites by orientation averaging", Computational Materials Science, Vol. 50, No. 2, (2010), 595-599.
15. Pan, Y., "Stiffness and progressive damage analysis on random chopped fiber composite using fem, Rutgers The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick, (2010).
16. Gusev, A., Heggli, M., Lusti, H.R. and Hine, P.J., "Orientation averaging for stiffness and thermal expansion of short fiber composites", Advanced Engineering Materials, Vol. 4, No. 12, (2002), 931-933.
17. Iorga, L., Pan, Y. and Pelegri, A., "Numerical characterization of material elastic properties for random fiber composites", Journal of Mechanics of Materials and Structures, Vol. 3, No. 7, (2008), 1279-1298.
18. Jack, D.A. and Smith, D.E., "Elastic properties of short-fiber polymer composites, derivation and demonstration of analytical forms for expectation and variance from orientation tensors", Journal of Composite Materials, Vol. 42, No. 3, (2008), 277-308.
19. Ahmadi, I. and Aghdam, M., "A generalized plane strain meshless local petrov–galerkin method for the micromechanics of thermomechanical loading of composites", Journal of Mechanics of Materials and Structures, Vol. 5, No. 4, (2010), 549-566.
20. Ahmadi, I. and Aghdam, M., "Micromechanics of fibrous composites subjected to combined shear and thermal loading using a truly meshless method", Computational Mechanics, Vol. 46, No. 3, (2010), 387-398.
21. Li, S., "Boundary conditions for unit cells from periodic microstructures and their implications", Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 68, No. 9, (2008), 1962-1974.