1. Xie, J., Chen, W., Dai, H., Liu, S. and Ai, W., "A distributed cooperative learning algorithm based on zero-gradient-sum strategy using radial basis function network", Neurocomputing, Vol. 323, (2019), 244-255. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neucom.2018.10.001
2. Debroy, S., Samanta, P., Bashir, A. and Chatterjee, M., "Speed-iot: Spectrum aware energy efficient routing for device-to-device iot communication", Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol. 93, (2019), 833-848. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2018.01.002
3. Thivakaran, T. and Sakthivel, T., "Guard: An intrusion detection framework for routing protocols in multi-hop wireless networks", Wireless Networks, Vol. 25, No. 2, (2019), 819-836. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11276-017-1594-y
4. Nielsen, J.J., Madueño, G.C., Pratas, N.K., Sørensen, R.B., Stefanovic, C. and Popovski, P., "What can wireless cellular technologies do about the upcoming smart metering traffic?", IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 53, No. 9, (2015), 41-47. https://doi.org/10.1109/MCOM.2015.7263371
5. Mohamed, R.E., Saleh, A.I., Abdelrazzak, M. and Samra, A.S., "Survey on wireless sensor network applications and energy efficient routing protocols", Wireless Personal Communications, Vol. 101, No. 2, (2018), 1019-1055. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-018-5747-9
6. Mozaffari, M., Saad, W., Bennis, M. and Debbah, M., "Unmanned aerial vehicle with underlaid device-to-device communications: Performance and tradeoffs", IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 15, No. 6, (2016), 3949-3963. https://doi.org/10.1109/TWC.2016.2531652
7. Hwang, K. and Chen, M., "Big-data analytics for cloud, iot and cognitive computing, John Wiley & Sons, (2017).
8. Naguib, A., Saad, W. and Shokair, M., "Remaining energy aware ml-csma/tdma hybrid mac protocol for lte-m2m wireless network", in 2019 International Conference on Innovative Trends in Computer Engineering (ITCE), IEEE. 322-327.
9. Mardani, M.R., Mohebi, S. and Ghanbari, M., "Energy and latency-aware scheduling under channel uncertainties in lte networks for massive iot", Wireless Personal Communications, Vol. 103, No. 3, (2018), 2137-2154. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-018-5901-4
10. Park, T. and Saad, W., "Distributed learning for low latency machine type communication in a massive internet of things", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol. 6, No. 3, (2019), 5562-5576. https://doi.org/10.1109/JIOT.2019.2903832
11. Dawy, Z., Saad, W., Ghosh, A., Andrews, J.G. and Yaacoub, E., "Toward massive machine type cellular communications", IEEE Wireless Communications, Vol. 24, No. 1, (2016), 120-128. https://doi.org/10.1109/MWC.2016.1500284WC
12. Azari, A. and Cavdar, C., "Self-organized low-power iot networks: A distributed learning approach", in 2018 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM), IEEE., 1-7.
13. Feizi, A., "Convolutional gating network for object tracking", International Journal of Engineering, Vol. 32, No. 7, (2019), 931-939. https://doi.org/10.5829/ije.2019.32.07a.05
14. Hossein Motlagh, N., Mohammadrezaei, M., Hunt, J. and Zakeri, B., "Internet of things (iot) and the energy sector", Energies, Vol. 13, No. 2, (2020), 494. https://doi.org/10.3390/en13020494
15. Aman, M.S., Yelamarthi, K. and Abdelgawad, A., "A comparative analysis of simulation and experimental results on rpl performance", in 2017 IEEE 8th Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (UEMCON), IEEE., 483-487.
16. Kim, S. and Yoon, Y.-I., "Ambient intelligence middleware architecture based on awareness-cognition framework", Journal Of Ambient Intelligence And Humanized Computing, Vol. 9, No. 4, (2018), 1131-1139. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-017-0647-5
17. Firouzian, I., Zahedi, M. and Hassanpour, H., "Cycle time optimization of processes using an entropy-based learning for task allocation", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 32, No. 8, (2019), 1090-1100. https://doi.org/10.5829/ije.2019.32.08b.05
18. Huang, J., Duan, Q., Zhao, Y., Zheng, Z. and Wang, W., "Multicast routing for multimedia communications in the internet of things", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol. 4, No. 1, (2016), 215-224. https://doi.org/10.1109/JIOT.2016.2642643
19. Rani, S., Talwar, R., Malhotra, J., Ahmed, S.H., Sarkar, M. and Song, H., "A novel scheme for an energy efficient internet of things based on wireless sensor networks", Sensors, Vol. 15, No. 11, (2015), 28603-28626. https://doi.org/10.3390/s151128603
20. Qiu, T., Liu, X., Feng, L., Zhou, Y. and Zheng, K., "An efficient tree-based self-organizing protocol for internet of things", Ieee Access, Vol. 4, (2016), 3535-3546. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2016.2578298
21. Shen, J., Wang, A., Wang, C., Hung, P.C. and Lai, C.-F., "An efficient centroid-based routing protocol for energy management in wsn-assisted iot", Ieee Access, Vol. 5, (2017), 18469-18479. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2749606