Kazemi, M. T., Zakeri, I., and Shahvari, F. V., "Mixed Mode Fracture in Reinforced Concrete with Low Volume Fraction of Steel Fibers", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 24, No. 1, (2011), 1–18. Retrieved from http://www.ije.ir/article_71877.html
2. Abdel-Hay, A. S., "Partial strengthening of R.C square columns using CFRP", HBRC Journal, Vol. 10, No. 3, (2014), 279–286. doi:10.1016/j.hbrcj.2014.01.001
3. Karbhari, V., and Eckel, D., "Effects of Short-Term Environmental Exposure on Axial Strengthening Capacity of Composite Jacketed Concrete", Journal of Composites Technology and Research, Vol. 17, No. 2, (1995), 99-106. doi:10.1520/CTR10472J
4. Mirmiran, A., Yuan, W., and Chen, X., "Design for slenderness in concrete columns internally reinforced with fiber-reinforced polymer bars", Structural Journal
, Vol. 98, No. 1, (2001), 116–125. Retrieved from https://trid.trb.org/view/676209
5. Bogdanovic, A. N. D. I., Strengthening Circular Concrete Columns Using FRP Sheets-Applications, Thesis, Composite Materials in Civil Engineering, University of Manitoba, Canada, (2002). Retrieved from https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=Strengthening+circular+concrete+columns+using+FRP+sheets-applications&btnG=
7. Ou, Y. C., and Truong, A. N., "Cyclic behavior of reinforced concrete L- and T-columns retrofitted from rectangular columns", Engineering Structures, Vol. 177, (2018), 147–159. doi:10.1016/j.engstruct.2018.09.012
8. Abdel-Mooty, M. A. N., Issa, M. E., Farag, H. M., and Bitar, M. A., "Seismic upgrading of square and rectangular RC columns using FRP wrapping", WIT Transactions on The Built Environment, Vol. 85, (2006), 1–10. doi:10.2495/HPSM06041
9. Ghosh, K. K., and Sheikh, S. A., "Seismic Upgrade with Carbon Fiber-Reinforced Polymer of Columns Containing Lap-Spliced Reinforcing Bars", ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 104, No. 2, (2007), 227–236. https://doi.org/10.14359/18535
10. Ali, I. F., Abdulridha, A. A., and Abbas, S. A., "Behavior and strength properties of steel fiber reinforced self-compacting concrete columns", Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol. 15, No. 5, (2020), 3204–3217. Retrieved from http://jestec.taylors.edu.my/Vol%2015%20issue%205%20October%202020/15_5_25.pdf
11. Ozturk, B., Senturk, T., and Yilmaz, C., "Analytical investigation of effect of retrofit application using CFRP on seismic behavior of a monumental building at historical Cappadocia region of Turkey", In Proceedings of the 9th U.S. National and 10th Canadian Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Toronto, Canada, (2010). Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/282186105_
12. Ozturk, B., Yilmaz, C., and Senturk, T., "Effect of FRP retrofitting application on seismic behavior of a historical building at Nigde, Turkey", In Proceedings of the 14th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Ohrid, (2010). Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/282186102_
13. Kianoush, M. R., and Esfahani, M. R., "Axial Compressive Strength of Reinforced Concrete Columns Wrapped with Fiber Reinforced Polymers (FRP)", International Journal of Engineering, Transactions B: Applications, Vol. 18, No. 1, (2005), 9–19. Retrieved from http://www.ije.ir/article_71563.html
14. American Concrete Institute, Guide for the design and construction of externally bonded FRP systems for strengthening concrete structures. Reported by ACI Committee 440440.2R-02, (2002).
15. Iraqi Standard Specification IQS, Ordinary Portland cement. No. 5, Iraq, (1984).
16. Iraqi Standard Specification IQS, Natural aggregate using in concrete and building. No. 45, Iraq, (1984)
17. American Society of Testing and Materials ASTM C494M–17, Standard specification for chemical admixtures for concrete, (2005).
18. American Concrete Institute ACI 318, Building code requirements for concrete and commentary. Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA, 503, (2014).
19. American Society of Testing and Materials ASTM-A996M, Standard specification for rail-steel and axle-steel deformed bars for concrete reinforcement, (2005).
20. European Federation for Specialist Construction Chemicals and Concrete Systems EFNARC, Specification and guidelines for self-compacting concrete, (2002).
21. American Concrete Institute ACI 237R-07, Self-consolidating concrete, (2007).
22. British Standard Institution BS .1881, Part 116, Method for determination of compressive strength of concrete cubes, (1989).
23. American Society of Testing and Materials ASTM C496-96, Standard test method for splitting tensile of cylindrical concrete specimens. Book of Standards, Vol. 04-02, (1996).
24. American Society of Testing and Materials ASTM C78M – 16, Standard test method for flexural strength of concrete (using simple beam with third-point loading), (2002).
25. ANSYS manual reference help Version 18.2, ANSYS Multiphasic, ANSYS, Inc. is a UL registered ISO 9001:2000 Company.