1. Hamid, A.A., Mahmoud, A. and El Magd, S.A., "Strengthening and repair of unreinforced masonry structures: State-of-the-art", in Proc., 10th Int. Brick and Block Masonry Conf. Vol. 2, (1994), 485-497. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0268(2001)5:2(76)
2. Salmanpour, A.H., Mojsilović, N. and Schwartz, J., "Displacement capacity of contemporary unreinforced masonry walls: An experimental study", Engineering Structures
, Vol. 89, (2015), 1-16. DOI:10.1016/j.engstruct.2015.01.052
3. Feba, S.T. and Kuriakose, B., "Nonlinear finite element analysis of unreinforced masonry walls", in Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publ. Vol. 857, (2017), 142-147. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.857.142
4. Hendry, A., Samarasinghe, W., Page, A. And Poisson, "A finite element model for the in-plane behaviour of brickwork", Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers
, Vol. 73, No. 1, (1982), 171-178. DOI: 10.1680/iicep.1982.1878
5. Laurenco, P., Rots, J.G. and Blaauwendraad, J., "Two approaches for the analysis of masonry structures: Micro and macro-modeling", HERON, Vol. 40, No. 4, (1995). http://resolver.tudelft.nl/uuid:c39b29ab-3c75-47db-9cb5-bf2b1c678f1f [Accessed 01. 01. 1995]
7. Niasar, A.N., Alaee, F.J. and Zamani, S.M., "Experimental investigation on the performance of unreinforced masonry wall, retrofitted using engineered cementitious composites", Construction and Building Materials
, Vol. 239, (2020), 117788. DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2019.117788
8. Howlader, M., Masia, M. and Griffith, M., "Numerical analysis and parametric study of unreinforced masonry walls with arch openings under lateral in-plane loading", Engineering Structures
, Vol. 208, (2020), 110337. DOI: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2020.110337
9. Howlader, M., Masia, M. and Griffith, M., "In-plane shear testing of unreinforced masonry walls and comparison with fea and nzsee predictions", International Journal of Masonry Research and Innovation
, Vol. 5, No. 1, (2020), 47-66. DOI: 10.1504/IJMRI.2020.104845
10. Roca, P., "Assessment of masonry shear-walls by simple equilibrium models", Construction and Building Materials
, Vol. 20, No. 4, (2006), 229-238. DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2005.08.023
11. Giordano, A., De Luca, A., Mele, E. and Romano, A., "A simple formula for predicting the horizontal capacity of masonry portal frames", Engineering Structures
, Vol. 29, No. 9, (2007), 2109-2123. DOI: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2006.10.011
12. Howlader, M., Masia, M. and Griffith, M., "In-plane response of perforated unreinforced masonry walls under cyclic loading: Experimental study", Journal of Structural Engineering
, Vol. 146, No. 6, (2020), 04020106. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)ST.1943-541X.0002657
13. Moon, F.L., "Seismic strengthening of low-rise unreinforced masonry structures with flexible diaphragms", Georgia Institute of Technology, (2003), http://hdl.handle.net/1853/5128
14. Engineering, N.Z.S.f.E., "Assessment and improvement of the structural performance of buildings in earthquakes: Prioritisation, initial evaluation, detailed assessment, improvement measures: Recommendations of a nzsee study group on earthquake risk buildings, New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering, (2014). https://www.nzsee.org.nz/library/guidelines/
15. Yi, T., "Experimental investigation and numerical simulation of an unreinforced masonry structure with flexible diaphragms", Georgia Institute of Technology, (2004), http://hdl.handle.net/1853/5149
16. Choudhury, T. and Kaushik, H.B., "Influence of individual wall strengths on lateral strength of urm buildings constructed using low-strength masonry", Journal of Earthquake Engineering
, (2020), 1-28. DOI: 10.1080/13632469.2020.1742253
17. Standard, B., "Eurocode 6—design of masonry structures—", British Standard Institution. London, Vol., No., (2005).
18. Code, P., "Eurocode 8: Design of structures for earthquake resistance-part 1: General rules, seismic actions and rules for buildings", Brussels: European Committee for Standardization, (2005).
19. Council, A.T. and Response, P.f., "Evaluation of earthquake damaged concrete and masonry wall buildings: Basic procedures manual, The Agency, (1999).
20. Council, B.S.S., "Nehrp guidelines for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings", FEMA-273, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, DC, (1997), 2-12.
21. SIA, S., "266: Masonry", Swiss code, Swiss society of engineers and architects SIA, Zürich, Switzerland, (2005).
22. ASCE, Fema 356-prestandard and commentary for the seismic rehabilitation of buildings. 2000.
23. Petry, S. and Beyer, K., "Influence of boundary conditions and size effect on the drift capacity of urm walls", Engineering Structures
, Vol. 65, (2014), 76-88. DOI: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2014.01.048
24. Tomaževič, M. and Weiss, P., "Displacement capacity of masonry buildings as a basis for the assessment of behavior factor: An experimental study", Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering
, Vol. 8, No. 6, (2010), 1267-1294. DOI: 10.1007/s10518-010-9181-y
25. ANSYS, A., 14, ansys inc., basic analysis procedures guide release 14.
26. Hejazi, M.M. and Saradj, F.M., "Persian architectural heritage: Structure, WIT Press, (2014).
27. Binda, L., Fontana, A. and Frigerio, G., "Mechanical behaviour of brick masonries derived from unit and mortar characteristics", Brick and Block Masonry (8 th IBMAC) London, Elsevier Applied Science, Vol. 1, (1988), 205-216. http://www.hms.civil.uminho.pt/ibmac/1988/205.pdf
28. D’Altri, A.M., Sarhosis, V., Milani, G., Rots, J., Cattari, S., Lagomarsino, S., Sacco, E., Tralli, A., Castellazzi, G. and de Miranda, S., "Modeling strategies for the computational analysis of unreinforced masonry structures: Review and classification", Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering
, (2019), 1-33. DOI: 10.1007/s11831-019-09351-x
29. Drobiec, Ł. and Jasiński, R., "Adoption of the willam-warnke failure criterion for describing behavior of ca-si hollow blocks", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 193, (2017), 470-477. DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2017.06.239
30. Magenes, G., Galasco, A., Penna, A. and Da Paré, M., "In-plane cyclic shear tests of undressed double leaf stone masonry panels", in Proceedings of the 14th European conference on earthquake engineering. Ohrid. (2010). https://www.masonry.org.uk/downloads/volume-1-d-216
31. Tomaževič, M., "Earthquake-resistant design of masonry buildings, World Scientific, (1999).
32. Code, J.P.M., "Joint committee on structural safety", URL: www. jcss. ethz. ch, (2001).
33. Zhai, X. and Stewart, M., "Structural reliability of reinforced concrete block masonry walls in concentric compression", in 11 th Canadian Masonry Symposium. Vol. 32, No. 1, (2009). DOI: 10.1016/j.engstruct.2009.08.020